collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your rescued and/or pampered pets!  (Read 7925 times)

princeichi

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show me your rescued and/or pampered pets!
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2012, 01:55:55 AM »
Well this here is Thor a little while after we found him. ` v`

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He was barely 4 weeks when my boyfriend found him in a rain pipe at his work. He had fleas, coccidia, an eye infection, respiratory issues, round worm, and an umbilical hernia. His mom really wanted us to keep him, so she helped out with the near $1000 total in vet bills.

He's almost 11 lbs. now, 17 months, and my baby.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2012, 02:08:09 AM »
celticcowgirl, I am so jealous of your animals!  I have always wanted a horse, your boys are beautiful.  I love your little weenie pup, he looks just like Milo when he was just a wee sausage.  And those pics of Canny and Arty, gah!  Soo cute!  :squee:

Aww thanks! We have a big furry family! I love my pony boys :P  I saw pics of your weenie boy & read what you said. I'm not a fan of the breed myself, but Frank the Tank is working on me. Poor Canny has to put up with frequent photo sessions, lol. He is such a good boy! Mr Arty is so hard to photograph, which kills me because he is so pretty, I neeeed to take his picture, haha!

Yeah, doxies have a way of worming into your heart.  I just adore them now, when before it was very low on the list of breeds I liked.

Ava's a hard one to photograph too, it's always the pretty ones who are hard to get!  Most of her pictures are when she's sleeping, or just blurry.  She never stops moving!

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Tilas

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Shilo.ca
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2012, 12:20:12 PM »
Need to upload some newer pictures but this is Rom (left) and Nona (right). Ignore Rom's tail, he chews.

Nona we adopted in November of 2011 from a not too good home, where she was being very underfed, and left in a cage for most of the day. When we got her she was skittish, if you talked loudly she'd cower, and she was afraid of strangers. Also, she had food issues, if you tossed a crumble she's devour it like she was starving (previous owner used to think that was "funny").  We've worked with her a lot, and now, while she's only put on 10-15 pounds, it is a much healthier weight for her, you can't see every bone anymore, and she's super friendly and loud noises don't scare her. Best of all, now you can leave her dish out, and she will graze, and not gorge.  She is a crazy and happy puppy now, and she simply adores Rom, she follows him everywhere. This picture was only about 2 months after we got her.

Newer one of Nona, it's hard to make her sit still for a photo so this was about the best I had LOL.

And Rom, doing what he does best, giving a paw for a cookie.

Cumberbatch2012

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2012, 11:36:28 PM »
Cucumber, your rats are absolutely gorgeous!  I am a big rat lover (my username comes from one of my old ratty girls, Zenna, who I called "bug."  She lived to be an ancient 4 years old).  I can't believe any breeder would even consider selling her babies for food, how disgusting.  I'm glad you saved your little ones.  *shudder*

Yes, I was pretty upset when I saw that post.  This girl and her boyfriend had a ton of animals in their apt., too, rats, dogs, birds, and cats.  You'd think she'd care more than offering them up to snake people. 

"Cucumber"  *giggle*   :biggrin:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2012, 01:45:07 PM »
I love looking at all of these pictures :)  They make me happy and smile!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal