collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BRATZ LOVE!!! <3 pic thread!!  (Read 2868 times)

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
Re: BRATZ LOVE!!! <3 pic thread!!
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2012, 08:40:32 PM »
More pics

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2012, 09:37:53 PM »
Loving all this Bratz love. I just made the decision that if I get into Bratz, I'm sticking to fantasy type dolls. I just don't have the room for regular girls and I'm worried if Let any regular dolls into my doll collection, it'll open the gates to Barbie and that is something I'm trying to avoid!!!

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2012, 07:11:51 AM »
Loving all this Bratz love. I just made the decision that if I get into Bratz, I'm sticking to fantasy type dolls. I just don't have the room for regular girls and I'm worried if Let any regular dolls into my doll collection, it'll open the gates to Barbie and that is something I'm trying to avoid!!!

Actually, Bratz converted me from a Barbie collector - I've been slowly taking barbie down and put up bratz. If you look at my pictures above all those shelves used to be Barbie shelves.

I have moved the rest of my Barbie collection into another area but I'm thinking I might downsize again because I'd rather have dolls like Ellowyne Wilde or Tonner Dolls than dolls made by mattel.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2012, 07:26:15 AM »
I have this girl. Would any one be intrested in her? I'd like to get her a good home.

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2012, 08:15:53 AM »

Actually, Bratz converted me from a Barbie collector - I've been slowly taking barbie down and put up bratz. If you look at my pictures above all those shelves used to be Barbie shelves.

I have moved the rest of my Barbie collection into another area but I'm thinking I might downsize again because I'd rather have dolls like Ellowyne Wilde or Tonner Dolls than dolls made by mattel.

Hmm.. I suppose a few regular girls wouldn't hurt. I had Bratz as a kid, the mini ones and absolutely loved them. I loved my barbies too but Bratz were the last toys I remember playing with. I've heard a lot of people call them 'hooker dolls' and the such but I don't see that. I do admit their eyes are very seductive, and their lips voluptuous but I think they are very beauty and no more 'perfect' than barbie who seems to have PERFECT proportions. I also like their clothes better and feel they have better quality hair.

I have to work until 5:15 today so I'm hoping to sneak back to the toy aisle after work and possibly treat myself to a new doll. Of course, I'll be looking at the Monster High dolls first. If they don't have something I want, which they usually don't, I will be seeking out Bratz next. They usually have clearance for Bratz dolls at my meijer. We'll see if one gets to make it hope with me. I'm very excited. I'm hoping for either a Masquerade doll or Catz doll. But if a regular Bratz entices me, she might get to sneak home with me as well.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2012, 09:47:24 AM »
I've been fighting the urge to buy the Masquerade line, and the Chic Mystique line.  There's also another costume line that's much older I like (sorry I know practically nothing about these girls.)  I love all the face paint details.  The little spider *squee*

I MIGHT give in, though when it comes to the newest line.  The one with the wigs?  I can always use the excuse that I'm buying them for my MH CAMs.  That will then open the floodgates for the lines mentioned above. 

I swear I gotta put on blinders before walking down the doll aisle:(  I'm starting to want EVERYTHING!

I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2012, 04:13:31 PM »
Well a Bratz didn't make it home with me today. I ended up with a Monster High doll Nefra. Sorry, MH comes first Bratz! I did see the Bratz Catz in person and if I must say.. I'm thinknig about buying one!  :biggrin: They aren't flying off the shelves so maybe next week.. though with the new toy reset.. Winx.. Novi Stars.. La Dee Da's.. Bratz are going to be tough to sneak home with me!

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2012, 06:27:30 PM »
I just posted in another thread but I thought I'd post the information here as well.

Bratz can wear LIV doll wigs. You can cut that tab out or I haven't had much trouble fitting it on even with the tab in.

Also, Tinkerbell doll outfits will fit on a bratz

Offline Cwk123

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2012, 09:17:55 PM »
I don't know what is happening...I'm buying Bratz now! I had a few from years ago, but have recently bought 2 Catz girls, Totally Tatooed Meygan (which is my fave so far!), and have Jade Neon Runway coming to me. I don't have anymore room for another line...someone stop me...ahhhhhh  :shocked:

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2012, 08:07:31 PM »
Oooo Karen - more gorgeous pics - WHO is that pink-haired butterfly girl?! NEED!!!! I am SUCH a sucker for pink hair.

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2012, 10:56:01 PM »
Oooo Karen - more gorgeous pics - WHO is that pink-haired butterfly girl?! NEED!!!! I am SUCH a sucker for pink hair.

She was one of the Masquerade dolls, I forget her name, it was either Lia or Lian, something like that. I think the only Masquerade dolls I didn't get was Cloe (sad)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2012, 02:42:26 PM »
Cloe the Angel?  She is a TRU exclusive, right?  Why didn't you get her?  If it's because you missed her, I think my TRU still has some........
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2012, 06:10:39 PM »
Cloe the Angel?  She is a TRU exclusive, right?  Why didn't you get her?  If it's because you missed her, I think my TRU still has some........

Bla, no not Cloe, I got the Angel, it's the other blonde I didn't get. I think someone posted a picture of her in this thread already, curly platinum blonde hair and pink and black outfit. I think she's the only one I didn't get but I don't remember her name and was thinking she was cloe.

I had a great find today, I stopped at a Flea Market on the way back from a Nascar race and I found a Bratz new in box for $3.00. I also found a a bratz boy for $1.00

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2012, 08:13:27 PM »
A few days ago I picked up my first Bratz<3

She's a Bratz Catz Meygan and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her. She actually has joints and is really posable! I had too much fun photographing her.

Offline SparklerGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2012, 09:37:39 PM »

Bla, no not Cloe, I got the Angel, it's the other blonde I didn't get. I think someone posted a picture of her in this thread already, curly platinum blonde hair and pink and black outfit. I think she's the only one I didn't get but I don't remember her name and was thinking she was cloe.

I had a great find today, I stopped at a Flea Market on the way back from a Nascar race and I found a Bratz new in box for $3.00. I also found a a bratz boy for $1.00

That's Brielle.  She's the "tea party" theme Masquerade doll.  Love her.  :)
I don't know the name of the butterfly one though.

Post Merge: September 03, 2012, 09:38:02 PM

Congrats Karrie.  Those are great pics!  :)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 09:39:13 PM by SparklerGirl »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal