collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BRATZ LOVE!!! <3 pic thread!!  (Read 2810 times)

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
Re: BRATZ LOVE!!! <3 pic thread!!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 02:47:14 PM »
Karen!! *glomp* I didn't know you were into Bratz! Now I love you ever MOAR!!

haha! Yay (hugs)

Yep, I have liked them from the beginning. My first Bratz was Yasmine. I think I liked them because they were so different from what was usually on the fashion doll isle. Most fashion dolls were either Barbie or a copy of barbie. I guess a lot of times companies just made stuff to work with barbie because that was really the only thing on the market and was the most popular.

Bratz went out of it's way to not only be a different size than barbie but also was unique in the way the line paid attention to detail like clothing and accessories. I have gotten Barbie dolls before and the accessories were cardboard. Bratz line went out of the way to pay as much attention to the little handbag or makeup case as they did into the outfit the doll was wearing. That to me is what made me want them and made me think they are awesome.

Dazzle - haha, I must admit that the lips are pretty Botox-y. But at this point I love the dolls so much I can look past that.. and at least the Bratzillaz have much more normal lips!

Actually depending on which line in the bratz. Some of them have different sized lips. I always thought the style of the face was part of the charm - that they just have a different style to a traditional fashion doll like Barbie. It's not really anything different than say a doll line like Pullips, who has an exaggerated large head. It's still cute, just different.

Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2012, 09:38:05 PM »
KarenTheUnicorn, your boy Bratz look awesome. I'd really like the pirate - and of course the vampire who was never available in my country.  Thanks for the pics :)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 09:49:21 PM »
Who loves Bratz?! I JUST fell in love with these oft-loathed dolls, and I am dying to see some Bratz love!!!

My favorite, Kirana:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Darn it, Kala, now I need this doll! This shot is way better than her stock photo. Those tiny fangs! <3

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 10:15:21 PM »
Does anyone collect the old mini ones from back in the day? I had a TON of them when I was younger. I really wish I held onto them  :(

I'd love to buy some if anyone has them.. or any other bratz for that matter!  :lol:

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

fantail

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2012, 11:13:57 PM »
Does anyone collect the old mini ones from back in the day? I had a TON of them when I was younger. I really wish I held onto them  :(

My little sister and I collected those! We had so many, or at least it feels like we had so many, but my memory has probably exaggerated the amount... Unfortunately they are all somewhere in my parents' house, and I won't be there until December, otherwise I would look for them for you!

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 11:16:05 PM »
Remember me when December comes around!  :lol: :P

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 03:13:35 AM »

I'd love to buy some if anyone has them.. or any other bratz for that matter!  :lol:

I know someone at my local Car boot who has about 100 big Bratz and minis every week, they're always there. They're not the new ones, they're the ones I had as a kid (around 9/10, so about7-8 years ago...) I couldpick up, but the problem is payments, and as I can't offer them a card then I don't see how it would work. :huh:

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 05:30:23 AM »
i just added half of the Masquerade line to my Amazon wishlist XD  I need those vampires, and Lian as the fairy.

I used to have several of the Bratz Big Babyz...I wish I still had those!  Their hair was amazing, and they were so cute!  Does anybody have any of them to show off?  I also have a few customized regular Babyz, I should get a few pics of them once we get moved...they're all in a Rubbermaid tub under the bed, lol.

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2012, 10:50:47 AM »

I know someone at my local Car boot who has about 100 big Bratz and minis every week, they're always there. They're not the new ones, they're the ones I had as a kid (around 9/10, so about7-8 years ago...) I couldpick up, but the problem is payments, and as I can't offer them a card then I don't see how it would work. :huh:

You would probably need cash in advance.. not sure how that would work. You're in the UK? Do you know how much the lot is? If you could find out, that would be helpful :)

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2012, 01:59:07 PM »
The new line that just came out: Chic Mystique (the ones with bird wings) They have a special edition Meygan sold at Toys R Us. She's awesome, I bought her on the way back from the VA. Pony meet. I haven't taken a pic yet but as soon as I do I'll put one here :)

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 05:02:53 PM »
The new line that just came out: Chic Mystique (the ones with bird wings) They have a special edition Meygan sold at Toys R Us. She's awesome, I bought her on the way back from the VA. Pony meet. I haven't taken a pic yet but as soon as I do I'll put one here :)

I just got a few of the Chic Mystique (Cloe and Jade) - WHAT is this special TRU Meygan????????

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2012, 05:11:43 AM »
OMG!  WHY did I look?!  I need her...she looks like Tinkerbell!

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2012, 08:45:59 AM »
I just opened my first Bratz doll last night. She's from the Bratzilla line. I got Jade J'Adore. She is STUNNING! But I gotta admit....she almost seems too seductive and provacative to be a child's toy. :P  But I love her! She's by my Monster High dolls and will soon be joined by my Novi Stars. I can't start collecting dolls too! I'll NEVER have any money!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2012, 08:58:09 AM »
Yes, that's her and she's so awesome. I was going to take her out of the box last night but I worked late and just didn't get to it; I've got to open Cloe as well. I opened Sasha when I first got her and posted pics on my facebook account.

I now have Meygan, Cloe and Sasha. I plan on getting Jade and Yasmine eventually.

I think I'm going to display them with the Masquerade line since they have masks and it sort of fits in with the same theme. I just gotta move some around for them to fit the party shelf I have all my fancy party Bratz on.

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2012, 12:07:02 PM »
I would love love love to see some Bratz Catz photos if anyone has them to share!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal