collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever woken up angry?  (Read 1903 times)

Gogobinsin

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ever woken up angry?
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2012, 05:58:41 PM »
I had a dream last night that made me SO MAD at this nonexistent man that if I ever saw someone who even looked remotely like him in real life, I'd probably punch his teeth in.  LoL!

Have you ever had a dream that made you wake up seething?
Did you know that every person you dream about is actually someone you know or someone you've seen before, even if you've only passed them in the street once and weren't paying attention to them? We don't have the ability to create a totally fresh face in our minds, every dream about someone is based on a real person or a mixture of people we've seen. Weird right? :) Hope you never do see him! Aha :lol:

lisey_baby

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2012, 06:02:27 PM »
I'm terrible, I'll have a dream my husband has done something wrong and then wake up mad at him, poor guy has no idea what he's done and I normally can't remember but carry on being annoyed, lol

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2012, 06:20:43 PM »
I don't wake up angry, though I do wake up crying every once in a while. And when I cry, it's for really stupid stuff, nothing tear-worthy. But then again, I'm one of those weird people who never have nightmares. And when I do, I really enjoy them in a weird way.
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Syrcaid

• So Soft Pony
  • Here I go drawin' ponies again!
    • View Profile
    • Syr's Linktr.ee
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2012, 06:41:59 PM »
Did you know that every person you dream about is actually someone you know or someone you've seen before, even if you've only passed them in the street once and weren't paying attention to them? We don't have the ability to create a totally fresh face in our minds, every dream about someone is based on a real person or a mixture of people we've seen. Weird right? :) Hope you never do see him! Aha :lol:

I'm really good with faces, actually.  This guy looked like a mix between two people and sometimes a single face will morph into other faces during the course of my dreams. XDD I'd be really surprised if there was someone I've met before who looks exactly like that guy.

Offline Shystar06

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2012, 06:45:20 PM »
Besides all the times I woke up all comfy and cozy...then suddenly went "Aww ****. I have to go to work/school today, don't I?" and literally had to drag myself out of bed body part by body part?

Not a whole lot. Once or twice over some major issue, but not much else.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2012, 06:54:04 PM »
Oh, yeah. I have had this happen to me a few times in the past.

Once at the imaginary dream burglar who broke into my house and stole almost all my Hamtaro plushies while I was out for a walk. I immediately did a roll call when I woke up. Thankfully, all of them were still there.

Once at the imaginary dream security guard who chased me off the Strawberry Shortcake kiddie ride. I actually woke up crying on this one. Also at the Filipino girl who got on the ride and taunted me while the security guard was walking away. Thankfully, no such kiddie ride exists in real life. Though to be fair, my brain probably generated that security guard based on the same guard that chased me off a kiddie ride at a mall some time prior.

And I'm harboring extreme vitriol and hate at the son of the boss of one of my previous companies I worked for. Because of several dreams straight. First one involves a Spot the Dog and Humf contest appearing on CBeebies. I don't have that channel because the only Pay TV provider that has the channel isn't available in my area yet, but it's already available in his area. In the dream, he won the contest and as the result, somehow he became the only person who is allowed to own Spot stuff in Malaysia, and the police were going house to house confiscating other people's Spot merchandise to be given to him.

Subsequently, while on vacation a few months later, I ingested beef patty burger out of a dare with my dad. It resulted in me getting food poisoning, asthma, and worst of all, horrible nightmares for a few weeks straight, of every single cartoon character I loved coming out and telling me that they were leaving me for said ex-boss' son because he was smarter and wealthier than me.

I resigned from that company the moment my vacation was over. I've put up with the boss' snobbishness, showing off and unreasonable datelines for almost a year, and the nightmare was the last straw.

I was jobless for 6 months before finally getting my current job.

And of course, the shadow kid who took the last FS Rainbow Dash from the shelf when I was reaching for it. I was furious when I woke up.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 01:01:19 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Bebopgroove

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Esoterous
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2012, 08:28:08 PM »
That's me every weekend morning, but partly because I wake up at 5:30 am each Saturday and Sunday for another job :/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Wattpad | Flickr gallery (coming soon)
PSN: bebopgroove
Xbox: bebopgroove

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2012, 08:35:37 PM »
I have recurrent dreams where my baby's daddy does something to piss me off, and I stay angry at him due to the dream.  *shrug*

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2012, 08:58:57 PM »
I have woken up angry because I went to bed angry. It's soooo not a happy feeling.

I have always woken up shaking with heavy breathing do to a very intense nightmare.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2012, 09:00:49 PM »
I'm terrible, I'll have a dream my husband has done something wrong and then wake up mad at him, poor guy has no idea what he's done and I normally can't remember but carry on being annoyed, lol

LOL Me too!!!! And when he tries to argue that he can't control dream him I tell him well he needs to and stay annoyed.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline rearing_palomino164

• MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2012, 09:04:39 PM »
Dreams always do it for me. I have dreams where coworkers make me mad and while I'm at work working with them, I'm still mad at them lol.

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Offline FlitterRose

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 02:14:48 AM »
Often!It's because in my dreams people who I don't really like a lot annoy me so much and tell me things,that I hate the most.It's just so annoying!And since I can't control dreams  :lol: I can never make them stop! (Only once,then I woke up proud of myself  :satisfied: )
Sup

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2012, 02:22:37 AM »
I once had a dream that something really bad happened to my laptop, I think it contracted some sort of really nasty virus. It made me wake up really worried and I had to turn my laptop on to check everything was okay.
Anyone else ever had a dream where you get up, walk around the house and then for some reason no one is there? They are super confusing. X.x

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Tux N Tails

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2012, 02:48:36 AM »
Yes, I had a dream that I got in a fight with my Mother over my Xbox. She was declaring all I do is play it everyday and neglect everyone else. Which was very silly to me, I woke up really mad at her. I was mad for like 10 minutes till I realised I was being stupid about this.

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2012, 05:24:30 AM »
WELL. Today I woke up panicked because I thought a dragonfly had gotten under my blanket with me and after about two minutes of trying to free it, I realized it was a dream. How embarrassing.
 (backcard by Ivy!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal