collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Calling all Illinois collectors! Have you found the new blind bags yet??  (Read 496 times)

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
I haven't, and I've checked about 7 targets, 3 walmarts, 2 TRUs, a Mejer, and a handful of small toy stores. All of them have either Wave one, or nothing at all. I'm getting worried that these things will NEVER come to my area!  :huh:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 02:47:44 PM by hathorcat »

Miserati

Not DeKalb. We never got any BBs at all. :(

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
Yeah, I've got nothing but Wave 1 here.
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline emery

• Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+488)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • emery's emporium - My Little Ponies & other toys for sale
One of my Walmarts (there are like 3-4 locally) had them but it was just a few empty bags that someone had stolen the little ponies out of. They were the bags with purple on them though so it was wave II.
My Little Ponies and other toys for sale on....
Facebook @EmerysVintageEmporium
Instagram @emerys_emporium

Offline TheGreatSpid

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
None for me either. There is only one Walmart that carries the BB at all, and all they have is Wave 1.  :(

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
Southern Illinois has some!

I found the blue sparkle bags in Granite City and Godfrey IL.   And I found purple bags in Fairview Heights.

I haven't had any luck at all in Targets around the area, but I've found them in a couple Walmarts and Toys r Us'.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

aerie_star

Nope.   :(

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I live about 50 or so miles south of Chicago (where the Bears' training camp is) and we've actually had wave 3 at Wal-Mart, though it sells out really quickly. I haven't seen wave 4 yet, though. I know my local Wal-Mart was starting the reset over the weekend, so I'll be checking today to see if they've added more. I've definitely noticed though, that Illinois is usually one of the last states to get anything. I have no idea why, though.

Offline LunaCat

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Worlds Apart: My Little Pony Tale
I know how that is, I've looked all over and finally found wave 2 at TRU that hardly gets anything new >.<
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:50:47 PM by LunaCat »

Flutterwonder13

Is there a chance some of us just won't get them?  :shocked:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I feel your pain. :(  I'm in Missouri so we are neighbors, and I'm having trouble finding them too. One of my Wal-Marts had a whole case of wave 4 in the blue bags so I hit the jackpot. But I am not having any luck locating the purple ones. Most of my Wal-Marts never even got wave 1.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I know how that is, I've looked all over and finally found wave 2 at TRU that hardly gets anything new >.<

You found wave 2?! In the US? I only need four of them, but I thought they weren't going to release wave 2 here.

I'm waiting on Wal-Mart to reset the toy section (they moved everything, but haven't put anything new out yet) to see if they'll restock with wave 3 or 4. They haven't restocked the blind bags since the one box of wave 3s, and the last box of wave 1s ran out over a week ago.

Offline BerylBreeze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
I've only seen wave 3 once so far, at a Walmart.
I forgot if it was the Elgin or Algonquin store... but they're in the middle of resets so hopefully they'll stock more soon.

BTW, if you look for blind bags at Meijer and don't see them with the ponies, they could be in an endcap bin.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile

You found wave 2?! In the US? I only need four of them, but I thought they weren't going to release wave 2 here.

I'm waiting on Wal-Mart to reset the toy section (they moved everything, but haven't put anything new out yet) to see if they'll restock with wave 3 or 4. They haven't restocked the blind bags since the one box of wave 3s, and the last box of wave 1s ran out over a week ago.

I guess emery may mean the US wave 2 which is international wave 3 :)

I hope you manage to track them all down. Until wave 1 sells out in your stores I guess its unlikely you ll get a restock of the next available wave - I hope people clear out those wave 1 bags for you soon!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal