collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Case ID?  (Read 807 times)

popyduggan

• Trade Count: (0)
Case ID?
« on: August 12, 2012, 05:11:18 AM »
We got a handful of new MLP stuff at Walmart last night, they're having us(me) inventorize/categorise/palletize everything so we can put out a boatload when the new mod is ready.

One of the boxes said "MLP FASHION PONIES ASST WAVE 2", I wanted a closer inspection but that's not my job and I'm a consummate professional. 

Is there anyone here who can spoil the surprise for me? Googling didn't clarify.

Gogobinsin

Re: Case ID?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 05:28:08 AM »
If you haven't already got any wedding stuff in could the box have the FS Shining Armor and Cadance in it maybe? :)

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 05:39:51 AM »
I think it's probably the newer FS Luna and Celestia , aren't FS Shining Armor and Cadance Target exclusives?

Gogobinsin

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 05:53:32 AM »
I think it's probably the newer FS Luna and Celestia , aren't FS Shining Armor and Cadance Target exclusives?
Oh I don't know >_< I get mixed up with all the American store names and who sells what :lol: Probably the Luna and Celestia set then ^.^

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 06:28:10 AM »
Oh I don't know >_< I get mixed up with all the American store names and who sells what :lol: Probably the Luna and Celestia set then ^.^

Same here.... All I know is us UKers will be waiting til next year for those :throw:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

TwilightTrixie

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 07:07:19 AM »
I would guess the Pony Wedding Luna and Celestia too.  Oddly enough, my boyfriend and I bought our Celestia and Luna at two different Walmarts, and each time they were so new to the store that the checkout person didn't have them in the system yet! 

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 09:38:32 AM »
The Wedding Luna and Celestia were "Fashion Wave Assortment Wave 1" [for 2012-2013]...I wouldnt be surprised if this is Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy FS - this pair look to be on current re release.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 02:47:02 PM »
I would guess the Pony Wedding Luna and Celestia too.  Oddly enough, my boyfriend and I bought our Celestia and Luna at two different Walmarts, and each time they were so new to the store that the checkout person didn't have them in the system yet!

Same here!

popyduggan

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 03:25:24 PM »
Thanks everybody for your help, I sort of thought it was Luna/Celestia.

I already bought them about a month ago @ Meijers so they can make someone else's day, maybe even the target demographic?

Thanks again y'all

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 03:27:20 PM »
The Wedding Luna and Celestia were "Fashion Wave Assortment Wave 1" [for 2012-2013]...I wouldnt be surprised if this is Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy FS - this pair look to be on current re release.

This would explain why I've seen a few more of TS and Fluttershy appear lately. 

Gogobinsin

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2012, 04:43:43 PM »

This would explain why I've seen a few more of TS and Fluttershy appear lately. 
Fluttershy?!!! I don't have any FS ponies cause of the cost so I decided to just get brushables but then of course I made up my mind that I wanted a Fluttershy..when she stopped being available anywhere >_< Glad she's been released again! :biggrin:

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 05:14:14 PM »
Wave 3 with Applejack in it, pleeeeeeeeeease?! Seriously she's the only Fashion Style pony I don't have loose.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal