collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Moxie Girls Feet  (Read 3540 times)

Offline Kyrraven

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kyrraven's DeviantArt Gallery
Moxie Girls Feet
« on: August 11, 2012, 10:32:14 PM »
Does anyone know where to buy extra shoes/feet for Moxie Girls?  I got all my girls from thrift stores, and don't have feet for a couple of them.  The fashion packs I've seen don't include them.  Can they be ordered somewhere, or does someone have a couple pair for sale?  Can they wear Bratz shoes?  I've heard they can't... that the pegs and holes at the ankles aren't the same size.  Can anyone verify one way or the other?

Post Merge: August 12, 2012, 10:20:21 PM

Anyone?  *crickets*

(bump in case people missed it)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 10:20:21 PM by Kyrraven »

orlapig

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Moxie Girls Feet
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 05:49:49 AM »
Hi, I'm not sure about where to buy Moxie shoes, but they definitely don't fit Bratz shoes :(.

Here's a Bratz/Moxie comparison video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgbOzNFY6S8

Offline Kyrraven

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kyrraven's DeviantArt Gallery
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 01:14:13 PM »
Thanks!  I suppose if all else fails I can look for bags of shoes at Value Village and sell any Bratz shoes that come in the same bags...

I'll probably do a repaint on one of the Moxies eventually.   :art:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 11:36:11 PM »
Oh wow, how did I miss this thread? (collects Moxie Girlz)

From what I know about Moxie Girlz feet, the only way I've gotten feet was basically buying new dolls. I've never seen any feet come with fashion packs since I've basically bought most the ones that are out so far. XP The only set that I can think of that came with extra feet was the Summer Swim Magic dolls that came with a pair of shoes, a pair of flippers for their swimming gimmick and a pair of bare feet. I have never seen those dolls ever since last year. Kinda regret not getting them. >,>;

As for them being mixable with Bratz, I heard they're not switchable because one of them has bigger feet pegs than the other. Since they don't come in individual packs it might be hard to find them without buying new dolls for their outfit and feet.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal