collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Check TRU... Zecora has arrived!!  (Read 17343 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: Check TRU... Zecora has arrived!!
« Reply #225 on: August 20, 2012, 08:42:38 AM »
Eeee I have one hold for me at TRU. Go faster work day!!  :shakefist:

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 20, 2012, 09:18:47 AM »
I dont think I need to worry too much to find a Zerora but I am more worried about favorites collection.  Also Diamond what's with the signature lol

I am lonely and need company while going crazy.

If it is a TRU item and someone can get me the full 13 number UPC I can get the SKN and check the system and see what is up with it.

Supposidly this is the number 653569779315
I just checked Z and she only has 12 now too which is odd they used to have 13.  But I am gonna call work and see what if anything I can find on it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 09:37:52 AM by Diamond »
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 20, 2012, 09:54:29 AM »
I guess the demand for the new ponies is bigger than was expected- or maybe shipping from China is just slow-

I hope I can find a Zecora at some point...

ShadowBrony533

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #228 on: August 20, 2012, 10:29:05 AM »
I dont think I need to worry too much to find a Zerora but I am more worried about favorites collection.  Also Diamond what's with the signature lol

If it is a TRU item and someone can get me the full 13 number UPC I can get the SKN and check the system and see what is up with it.

I just checked Z and she only has 12 now too which is odd they used to have 13.  But I am gonna call work and see what if anything I can find on it.

That's great.  Hopefully they will finally get fully stocked this week.

BravoGangUS

« Reply #229 on: August 20, 2012, 10:37:36 AM »
Called a nearby TRU, they didn't have it but they checked other stores and named a bunch of other stores in the general area that had it :D

So I took a 30 minute drive to one that had it and picked up two (one to open, the other to keep in the box)

Luckily I kept looking for them when I got there because they were not WITH the My Little Pony toys and were pretty hidden  :blink:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bee-chan

« Reply #230 on: August 20, 2012, 10:41:30 AM »
I guess the demand for the new ponies is bigger than was expected- or maybe shipping from China is just slow-

I hope I can find a Zecora at some point...

That seems to be the case. Hasbro didn't seem to expect such a high demand for the specialty ponies, especially since they still don't seem to have realized just how big the pony fandom is now, compared to how big it was before FiM. Me thinks they're still over whelmed.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 20, 2012, 11:01:51 AM »
I want one so bad...

I never get to TRU (which is wicked far).  If anyone should happen to pick up an extra I would be so much in your debt if I could buy her plus shipping off of you and would pay you through paypal like THAT! 

My work is right near Target too, so if anypony who has an extra Zecora wants to trade favors -- I would be happy to stalk Target (which I do anyways) daily for whatever MLP or possibly MH cutie you may be looking for...

I guess I am new to this site so my credentials are not what they could be, but I promise I am trustworthy and reliable- my ebay name is Galacticatt and I've been on there for 12 years now... http://myworld.ebay.com/galacticatt/

Nein

« Reply #232 on: August 20, 2012, 11:19:03 AM »

thanks!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 11:29:54 AM by Nein »

Offline Bebopgroove

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Esoterous
« Reply #233 on: August 20, 2012, 11:25:07 AM »
My shipping status has changed and now says "Item(s) located in stock," but it also says "You can expect to receive your item(s) between 08/23/12 and 08/28/12" /:

My Wattpad | Flickr gallery (coming soon)
PSN: bebopgroove
Xbox: bebopgroove

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 20, 2012, 11:26:01 AM »
I'm really hoping the TRU where I'm at has her and the other set because I'm not going to be here for very long!  They didn't have any on Sunday, but they are having a sale on them now.  Crossing my fingers that I find them later this week.

Bee-chan

« Reply #235 on: August 20, 2012, 11:49:15 AM »
I want one so bad...

I never get to TRU (which is wicked far).  If anyone should happen to pick up an extra I would be so much in your debt if I could buy her plus shipping off of you and would pay you through paypal like THAT! 

My work is right near Target too, so if anypony who has an extra Zecora wants to trade favors -- I would be happy to stalk Target (which I do anyways) daily for whatever MLP or possibly MH cutie you may be looking for...

I guess I am new to this site so my credentials are not what they could be, but I promise I am trustworthy and reliable- my ebay name is Galacticatt and I've been on there for 12 years now... http://myworld.ebay.com/galacticatt/

I tried calling the TRU in Rockaway, here in NJ, gave them the item number and name, and it was a no go. He even did a search of all of the other TRU's here in New Jersey, and apparently NO TRU in NJ has her yet. However, he said that they get deliveries on Thursdays, so I can call again at that time.

I did finally get the email saying my pre-ordered Zecora was on her way, however I want to try and get my hands on at least two more, as Christmas gifts for two friends of mine. If, by some miracle of pancakes, the Rockaway store gets some in Thursdays delivery, I can see if I can get an extra one for you.

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 20, 2012, 11:54:27 AM »
Still nothing down here.  If anyone has a chance to grab an extra for me I would be happy to pay you/kiss you on the face. :bawl: Cause I want one.  :dribble: :dribble:
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

BravoGangUS

« Reply #237 on: August 20, 2012, 11:57:26 AM »

I tried calling the TRU in Rockaway, here in NJ, gave them the item number and name, and it was a no go. He even did a search of all of the other TRU's here in New Jersey, and apparently NO TRU in NJ has her yet. However, he said that they get deliveries on Thursdays, so I can call again at that time.

I actually got my Zecora here in NJ today. I called one store and they checked if other TRU stores in NJ had it, and they named quite a few locations. The only locations I specifically remember them mentioning though were Paramus, Secaucus (where I ended up picking it up today), and Eatontown.

Bee-chan

« Reply #238 on: August 20, 2012, 12:06:45 PM »

I actually got my Zecora here in NJ today. I called one store and they checked if other TRU stores in NJ had it, and they named quite a few locations. The only locations I specifically remember them mentioning though were Paramus, Secaucus (where I ended up picking it up today), and Eatontown.

In Paramus? Wow, then either the guy I talked to on the phone didn't know what he was doing, or he lied.

Sounds like I may have to make the 45 minute drive to Paramus then!

And never mind... called Paramus and Eatontown are out. Wow, they are moving fast! ^^;
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 12:20:19 PM by Bee-chan »

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2012, 12:26:30 PM »
Sometimes I think they lie and don't check (No offense people who may work there) I get the same guy like every time I call and he has a very, oh it's you... yea not yet. 
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal