collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Check TRU... Zecora has arrived!!  (Read 17354 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Check TRU... Zecora has arrived!!
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2012, 10:56:25 AM »
so i called TRU in  orange park and they said that they will be getting zecora in there ina couple eeks and that they  will be doing pony reset  next wednsay  give or take yay  i  talked to a very nice gentleman on the phone.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bee-chan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2012, 02:56:52 PM »
Welp, due to a MAJOR remodel, the TRU in Rockaway, NJ, won't be getting anything new for a while. The place looks like a war zone right now and they only have one register going, and one cashier.

They do have the white Celestia, and Soft Soft Dashie and Spike, though.

Offline Bebopgroove

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Esoterous
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2012, 07:02:09 PM »
I don't know about anyone else, but I just recieved an email from TRU with my preorder details and shipping information, so I'm assuming they're shipping it now? And hopefully anyone else who preordered one will get the same email too. It also lists the release date as August 15th /:

My Wattpad | Flickr gallery (coming soon)
PSN: bebopgroove
Xbox: bebopgroove

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2012, 07:08:24 PM »
I don't know about anyone else, but I just recieved an email from TRU with my preorder details and shipping information, so I'm assuming they're shipping it now? And hopefully anyone else who preordered one will get the same email too. It also lists the release date as August 15th /:

None for me yet. Sigh. :sad:

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2012, 07:46:12 PM »
you're sure you got that email today? Did you get the confirmation email when you first ordered her? Because that sounds like the "your pre-order information" email you get after the confirmation email, usually you get them on the same day
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2012, 07:50:30 PM »
Called both of my local TRUs this morning and neither have her in stock. I might try again tomorrow and ask when they plan to get more.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

WorldEdit

« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2012, 07:58:25 PM »
Checked the Killeen, TX TRU this afternoon still no collector's set or Zecora! Ill be heading that way again tomorrow for new release comics and I will be stopping in again and checking!

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2012, 08:08:51 PM »
you're sure you got that email today? Did you get the confirmation email when you first ordered her? Because that sounds like the "your pre-order information" email you get after the confirmation email, usually you get them on the same day
  I received this email yesterday as well.  It says that Zecora will ship on the NEW release date of 8/15/12.  I guess we'll see...
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline Bebopgroove

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Esoterous
« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2012, 08:11:30 PM »
Yeah, it was early this afternoon, and gave me a tracking number link, though when I entered in my order number, it told me the item was on hold until August 14 /:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:39:08 AM by hathorcat »

My Wattpad | Flickr gallery (coming soon)
PSN: bebopgroove
Xbox: bebopgroove

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2012, 08:14:05 PM »
I have not gotten any emails, so guess I shall check via phone tomorrow.  But like I say all the time at work, the R is backwards in our name so nothing surprises me.

Again anyone on the East Coast the DC that supplies your stores have not had her hit yet.  I will try and check tomorrow and post any updates.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2012, 08:17:26 PM »
I have not gotten any emails, so guess I shall check via phone tomorrow.  But like I say all the time at work, the R is backwards in our name so nothing surprises me.

Again anyone on the East Coast the DC that supplies your stores have not had her hit yet.  I will try and check tomorrow and post any updates.
Ah, I'm on the East Coast! At the risk of sounding stupid, what's a DC?
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2012, 08:19:28 PM »

poop. I was hoping she would be in on time for the truck this week. I guess I'll still have to hold out hope for just the Favorites Collection then. Thanks for letting us know!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 14, 2012, 09:24:07 PM »
I've been calling the two TRUs near me every other day to check if they got her in yet. No such luck.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Windswept

« Reply #163 on: August 14, 2012, 09:44:33 PM »
Aaaaand now I got the standard backorder notice email a lot of other people got earlier. Sort of hoping this shifting around of order statuses means things might start moving along, though! Crossing fingers.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 15, 2012, 02:40:02 AM »

Ah, I'm on the East Coast! At the risk of sounding stupid, what's a DC?

I think it stands for Dispatch Centre...*awaits Diamond to confirm or deny :P*
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal