collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Check TRU... Zecora has arrived!!  (Read 17333 times)

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
Re: Check TRU... Zecora has arrived!!
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2012, 11:13:05 AM »
Mine was also placed on the 12th.

:( I hope our orders don't get canceled.  I've been lucky so far to get almost everything I want, but our TRU aisles are normally pretty barren.  I know there are a lot of adult collectors in my area, and they've been hitting our toy aisles hard.  So if you're in the northeast TN area, leave a girl some ponies/dolls please.

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2012, 11:18:09 AM »
I got the email too.  The email has an eight digit item number that the stores can't check stock on.  I did find the SKN#851799 on my initial printed out order form.  My store has an open order for 750 pcs., but won't be getting them for another 2-3 weeks.  They are the only store in STL that will be receiving them.  I think I'll just keep my order open with TRU.com and if I end up with two I can always trade it later.
The size of the order you saw is not for one store but the DC for your store.  No store gets there whole allotment at once.  Also if the layouts are not up for the other stores they will not be listed as getting them until there layouts are up.  So other stores in your area maybe getting them, just at a later date.

Also I have not gotten the email in regards to the preoders, I figure if they show up in store first I am just going to cancel them and get the ones I promised two friends and ours and call it quits.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 11:20:31 AM by Diamond »
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2012, 11:25:14 AM »
It's really odd that they only sent the email to some people. I checked my spam folder too, just in case, and still nada. hmm. :what:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2012, 11:30:44 AM »
yeah it's odd. i also think its a bit cheap that the band doesnt go all the way around. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Diamond

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2012, 11:56:18 AM »
Gang like we say at work the R is backwards in our name just take it from there.

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2012, 01:01:29 PM »
If you, like me, ordered only Zecora you probably won't get the email as Zecora won't be holding up the shipping of any other items. If you DID order something else at the same time, then I'm not sure what is going on there. 
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2012, 01:04:53 PM »
I got the email too.  The email has an eight digit item number that the stores can't check stock on.  I did find the SKN#851799 on my initial printed out order form.  My store has an open order for 750 pcs., but won't be getting them for another 2-3 weeks.  They are the only store in STL that will be receiving them.  I think I'll just keep my order open with TRU.com and if I end up with two I can always trade it later.
The size of the order you saw is not for one store but the DC for your store.  No store gets there whole allotment at once.  Also if the layouts are not up for the other stores they will not be listed as getting them until there layouts are up.  So other stores in your area maybe getting them, just at a later date.

Very interesting...thanks for the information.  I don't actually work at a TRU, this was just what one of the employees told me over the phone.  Hopefully I'll get a Zecora one way or another.  Thanks again!  :)
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2012, 02:49:27 PM »
All TRU stores are supposed to get her, right?  I hope so. I only know where two stores within reasonable driving distance from my home (and each one takes nearly an hour to get to, LOL). So I hope at least one of them gets Zecora in.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2012, 03:14:20 PM »
All TRU stores are supposed to get her, right?  I hope so. I only know where two stores within reasonable driving distance from my home (and each one takes nearly an hour to get to, LOL). So I hope at least one of them gets Zecora in.

Hey DazzleKitty! *waves*  I totally forgot to say something to you about the TRU phone call.  Yep, that was me.  :)  They are so helpful and friendly at the Sunset Hills TRU.  If I find out that the Zecoras come in, I will definitely PM both you and Rhini.  I can't wait...I don't collect G4, but a GITD Zebra...get outta here.  I NEED that!  :P
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline Diamond

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2012, 03:17:15 PM »

Very interesting...thanks for the information.  I don't actually work at a TRU, this was just what one of the employees told me over the phone.  Hopefully I'll get a Zecora one way or another.  Thanks again!  :)
No worries, I have been with R Us for almost 8 years now and even though I am on the Babies end of it, I still can check things for the Toy side.  And still have buddies working there. 

At this point in time from what I was able to find, no it does not look like all stores will get her. BUT that can change in a moment with our company.  And if they chuck a box on one of our trucks instead of a TRU truck I am so grabbing the whole case. LOL

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2012, 03:19:46 PM »

Hey DazzleKitty! *waves*  I totally forgot to say something to you about the TRU phone call.  Yep, that was me.  :)  They are so helpful and friendly at the Sunset Hills TRU.  If I find out that the Zecoras come in, I will definitely PM both you and Rhini.  I can't wait...I don't collect G4, but a GITD Zebra...get outta here.  I NEED that!  :P

Thanks! I'd definitely wanna know. That store is pretty close to where I work, so I'm hoping that's the one I can get Zecora at. The one in Chesterfield is more of a distance from me. But I'll get her however I can! 

Hopefully us St. Louis ponies can find her somewhere!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline xdartfrogx

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I love my frogs and geckos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2012, 03:20:05 PM »
Found Zecora today at TRU in my neck of the woods and brought her home :) I really did not think she'd be there. Also... someone bought All the new wave blind bags, and it was not me. Thinking there's an arena member near by?  ^.^

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2012, 03:58:00 PM »
I only ordered her, and got the email. I am going to contact TRU and Hasbro. This is ridiculous.

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2012, 05:17:23 PM »
They had around 5 at my Toys R Us today, I grabbed two for a friend and myself. They all seem to have something silly going on though!  One has 5 plugs of gray in the mane at the front and the other only has 4.

At the ones in the store:

one eye had scratches on it, another had a smudged hoof paint, another had a smudged stripe(mine does too actually).  Really random paint/eye smudges and scuffs! They aren't too bad...to me anyway, but for $10 I think it'd be nice to have pretty ones for sale.

Offline Souffaloufagous

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2012, 07:57:50 PM »
Wheeee, really?  I'll have to check my TRU soon!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal