collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Check TRU... Zecora has arrived!!  (Read 17385 times)

Offline EvilMuffins

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Check TRU... Zecora has arrived!!
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2012, 05:28:32 AM »
well that's just fantastic. TRU has the one I ordered from their site still on back order. I emailed them ages ago and they never responded. Guess who's never ordering from TRU's site again!

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2012, 06:08:04 AM »
Still no Zecoras at my TRU yet- hopefully soon!
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2012, 07:20:32 AM »
I also just got an email from TRU about my Zecora order, but did you guys get the little disclaimer at the bottom?  Or was that special just for me?

Dear Valued [*cough*] Customer
We wanted to inform you that there is a delay in fulfilling the item listed below in your order. Please accept our apologies for this delay.  At this time we do not have a ship date for the item. If you choose to wait for the item to ship, you do not need to contact us, and we will continue to process and ship your order as soon as we can.......

30-Day Policy
If the item(s) is not shipped by 09/10/2012 the item will be automatically cancelled and your credit card will not be charged, and/or your money will be refunded.

OK, I would like to know how a BACKORDERED item is being released in stores to the general public, while people who have ordered first are getting told they might not get anything.   I'm hoping this public release means there is plenty left to fulfill outstanding orders, but the fact they're warning us that the orders could be cancelled is not a good sign.  They should've taken care of their current customers first, before sending some out for general release, if they really do value their customers.   I emailed them a complaint about this, but don't expect a reply.

Not happy about this   :(
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 07:24:12 AM by ashlyne »

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2012, 08:01:35 AM »
Got that email as well. I'd suggest we keep bothering them about this- it's unacceptable to ship to stores and do pre-orders last! I don't have a TRU so I'm screwed if my zecora order isn't honored :(
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2012, 08:14:47 AM »
this isn't right i get the feeling i'm going to be getting this email as well..   whats hte point in pre ordering  something from them.. if  all  there going to do is say oh well.   i'm sorry  you  can get it.  i have a tru  nowhere near here.  and this was a gift from soemone.   now to hear that becuase we preordered we  proably wont ge them ebcuae they shipped them out.. lovely.   and here i was thinking oh  i preorderd it yay i'm gurateeed one.  nope..  now there screwing us over.  meh.. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TimeDance

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2012, 08:22:02 AM »
Got mine! Way surprised to see her here. We haven't even recieved any new blind bag waves in this area. Luckily, I had a friend who just happened to be at TRU and saw her. She knew that glow in the dark girl was a crazy want for me and told me where to get her. I love her! She's definitely a fave for me.

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2012, 09:10:57 AM »
I got the email too.  The email has an eight digit item number that the stores can't check stock on.  I did find the SKN#851799 on my initial printed out order form.  My store has an open order for 750 pcs., but won't be getting them for another 2-3 weeks.  They are the only store in STL that will be receiving them.  I think I'll just keep my order open with TRU.com and if I end up with two I can always trade it later.
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2012, 09:25:11 AM »
I haven't gotten that email yet, but mine is still listed as backordered. :huh:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2012, 09:25:45 AM »
I got the email too.  The email has an eight digit item number that the stores can't check stock on.  I did find the SKN#851799 on my initial printed out order form.  My store has an open order for 750 pcs., but won't be getting them for another 2-3 weeks.  They are the only store in STL that will be receiving them.  I think I'll just keep my order open with TRU.com and if I end up with two I can always trade it later.
Do you mind letting me know which one? I checked at the mehlville one and they said they had no orders in for it.

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2012, 09:29:04 AM »
Do you mind letting me know which one? I checked at the mehlville one and they said they had no orders in for it.

Sure...Sunset Hills on Lindbergh.  :)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:30:37 AM by cookhuman »
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2012, 09:39:29 AM »

Sure...Sunset Hills on Lindbergh.  :)
Thanks! That's the one I usually go to. The one farther down lindbergh by 55 has 2 of the collectors set left fyi :) (or they did when I left last night! :P)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2012, 09:42:05 AM »
cookhuman, that's so funny!

I called the same exact TRU today to ask about Zecora. They said someone called earlier the the same question (and I got the same answer you did). I wondered if it was an Arena member that called, and it was! Small world, huh?

But for some reason, I doubt it will take as long as they said to get them in stock. I'll probably call again in a week.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2012, 10:02:34 AM »
so i checked with the person that did my order for  me. and she hasn't received the  email.  what i'm wodneirng is this..  those of you getting emails WHEN di dyou preoder? when she first came up for preorder  or did you wait?  we were one of the first to preoder (i love my sister lol)  i double checked with he and she hasn't gotten that  email yet.   so  wha ti'm wodenring is.. what if its  in the order we preordered?   if those that preordered later.. are getitng that email.. or is everyone getting i.  mine  is  set to ship on the  15th with an order  number, shes till backordered.

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2012, 10:26:51 AM »
those of you getting emails WHEN di dyou preoder?

I ordered mine on July 12th.  That's the first day I saw it online and I jumped on it, but maybe I missed it if it came out earlier?

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2012, 10:49:59 AM »
Yeah, I placed my order on the 12th as well. 
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal