collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Check TRU... Zecora has arrived!!  (Read 17313 times)

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Check TRU... Zecora has arrived!!
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2012, 10:28:02 PM »
I will begin to stalk my TRU.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2012, 05:55:26 AM »
im jsut worried that those of us who preordered her... will get screwed and not get her. thats happend to me before with backordered things.. it was   a dvd seris it was backorderd for a month!  then they ismply caled me adn told me oh..  we cna't order that anymore.  and i about lost my temper.   i'm like ugh!  yo had me wait for a month   then you tell me   its uanble to be orderd?!   not ahappy perosn..   but i ordered from TRU onlinebefore and i got my items just  never preorderd/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2012, 05:57:14 AM »
I was just there over the weekend (Albany NY area) and they didn't have them. I guess I'll just have to go back and keep checking.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2012, 06:25:21 AM »
I didn't pre-order her because
A) The price plus shipping...
B) I'm disappointed of the fact they were lazy again and didn't finish the leg bangles

I haven't checked to see if we actually still have our TRU express here but if we do I don't think they will have very much in the way of ponies (they didn't last time I looked there) and the fact it doesn't even show up on TRU's site near my area any more... makes me think there is no express there :| I'll just have to get the nerve up to go to the mall and look x.x
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline xdartfrogx

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I love my frogs and geckos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2012, 08:16:39 AM »
Wow, I can't believe they're already being found in store before preorders are received. The whole incomplete gold band on the leg bothers me too. I'm debating if I really want to pick her up anytime soon. Not in my top 5 wants.

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2012, 08:25:06 AM »
Got a reply from TRU customer service. I asked when zecora would be available, as mine is backordered. I got "we don't know. depends on when the warehouse gets its next stock in"
well thank you for that obvious answer. *is angry*
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2012, 09:53:16 AM »
I preordered an exclusive of theirs from another toy line (Monster High) a few months ago and learned that TRU can take up to a month after said item has began popping up in stores for preorders to finally start shipping out. They're nice for having a peace of mind in knowing that you've got a sought-after item locked in, but I've found it may not the best option if you're impatient (like me ) and eager to get it early.

I ended up just purchasing the dolls in person once I learned that stores were getting them in and sold off my preorder once it arrived (about four weeks later).
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 09:56:41 AM by Mandy85 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2012, 09:55:54 AM »
I preordered an exclusive of theirs from another toy line (Monster High) a few months ago learned that TRU can take up to a month after said item has began popping up in stores for preorders to finally start shipping out. They're nice for having a peace of mind in knowing that you've got a sought-after item locked in, but I've found it may not the best option if you're impatient (like me ) and eager to get it early.

Yup, same thing happened to me (with the werecat twins). I ended up getting them from the store and cancelling the pre-order.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2012, 01:36:10 PM »
I wonder what kind of hair they use for her mane to make it stand like that.

Lol! I never thought of that! I didnt think it odd...but now I think about it a mohawk of that height is impressive :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2012, 03:24:11 PM »

Lol! I never thought of that! I didnt think it odd...but now I think about it a mohawk of that height is impressive :)
The Shining Armor fashion style has what I assume to be the same type of hair. It's soft and silky so it's not gelled up, but it does feel a little bit...stiffer? thicker? It doesn't want to lay down at all lol

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2012, 04:28:26 PM »

The Shining Armor fashion style has what I assume to be the same type of hair. It's soft and silky so it's not gelled up, but it does feel a little bit...stiffer? thicker? It doesn't want to lay down at all lol

Denser hair would make sense :)...*images her bald Blossom with fabulous punk style*
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2012, 04:48:53 PM »
Eh, now that I've seen the gold bracelet thing around her leg is only painted on the side and not all the way around, I don't want her. I kind of expected it to not be 3-D since it would require a new mold, but to not paint it completely around is just lazy. It looks cheap and for her to cost twice what the other brushables are, I just don't think she's worth it. Well, at least the mini figure of Zecora looks good. I guess I'll just settle for that one.

Bee-chan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2012, 08:15:20 PM »
Well, that's a cheap out move for Hasbro to pull. They probably thought it would be too difficult to get their paint machines to paint the entire circumfrence of the band, so they only painted the front.

When I get her, I think I'll just paint over the band with liquid gold leaf.

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2012, 11:18:24 PM »
any one know roughly when shes ment to turn up in Australia?
along with the NightMare Moon set?

there is no TRU any where near me, but i got a good friend who is close to one to call up and find out about it for me,
apparently the store will be getting them, BUT they don't know when.

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2012, 11:31:30 PM »
Eh, now that I've seen the gold bracelet thing around her leg is only painted on the side and not all the way around, I don't want her. I kind of expected it to not be 3-D since it would require a new mold, but to not paint it completely around is just lazy. It looks cheap and for her to cost twice what the other brushables are, I just don't think she's worth it. Well, at least the mini figure of Zecora looks good. I guess I'll just settle for that one.

Agreed...I know it may have been difficult to accomplish but in that case they could have maybe just put real accessories on her rather than painting half bracelets. I don't like that she glows either...she'd look better if she had a normal body color. If I find her in a thrift store some day I'll probably keep her, but I really don't want to drop $10 on her. :/

Congrats to those finding her who really like her!
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal