collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bad Practice on Ebay  (Read 2705 times)

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Practice on Ebay
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2012, 04:15:31 PM »
OK - so I am just now catching up on this thread thanks to a link in my post ABOUT THE SAME SELLER WHO SCAMMED ME OUT OF 190 GBP (ebay I am sure will repay... but still I am out $17 US for shipping a baby sun hat sent instead) after seller found out that the glow-y princess was rare thanks to Napper? 
oh man, this is getting stranger by the minute!

don't misunderstand = nothing wrong with stopping this starbaby buyer whatever, and I have no problem with Napper alerting seller... so why the heck did he/she (Chris Hall Motorcycles - under heaven-lee fashions ebay name) than pull a scam on me ???

This is just sad and makes no sense... ugh = OK = heads up to anyone in the UK on the boards - any idea who sam0069 is?? wouldn't happen to be another persona for the starbaby character would it??

I swear this is starting to sound like a made for TV drama... get popcorn folks = who knows how this pony tale will twist and turn out from here :-/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline Nappercasper

• Oh Happy Tails
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 03:47:17 AM »
Sorry you are disappointed with not getting your pony. Really does seem like something odd did go on. I got a message from the person on here (that i originally spoke about) who said that the seller actually did the opposite to what she said to me?

I will believe her on here, rather than the seller who looks like they intended to scam.
So perhaps the seller (heavenlee-fashion) is just a scammer. I just don't know why anyone would go so far to make things look like they were the ones dipping out.
So much more honest people -.-
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 04:01:42 AM by Nappercasper »

Offline maycrestmom

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2012, 08:53:02 PM »
hmmm... I'm a bit confused napper = you got a message from starbaby?  I really wonder what the heck happened to that glow-y princess pony and who the heck sam0069 is and if starbaby and sam0069 know each other (they've done past ebay business, but the UK is a big place so what are the odds, right?  in the pony world...)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2012, 11:21:07 PM »
I am so thoroughly confused. So is this Heavenly Fashion seller is the same seller from this thread?!

Wow, I never put those two together. So this whole time we thought the seller was innocent when it fact she was doing something fishy?

Offline maycrestmom

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2012, 03:38:02 PM »
oh the seller is a total big stinking pile of poo in my book - and should be on everybody's blacklist...

ebay policy will hopefully mean I get my money back, but I am just so still trying to figure out who the heck sam0069 is and why the heck did heaven-lee fashions go and turn on me the way she did = I for the life of me so do not understand how she went from being "saved" from selling low in a lot or privately to then turning around and selling it twice! And then going to the extra trouble to mail me a stupid sun hat that than cost me $17 to return to the UK :-(  which of course, has still not been picked up... yah, I just really want this whole saga to end in some ways, except I'm curious to find out what happened to that glow-y princess

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal