collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sugar's Trades - Renovated and open for trading! ^.^  (Read 2455 times)

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
Sugar's Trades - Renovated and open for trading! ^.^
« on: August 03, 2012, 07:08:12 PM »
Hello!

Welcome to my trade thread, and thanks for coming in to have a look!  All stuff herein is tradeable or sellable.  (You might also like to take a boo at my sales thread at: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,320359.new.html#new )

Allergy alert - my stuff comes from a smoke-free home.  We've had cats but not in the past nine years. ^.^

Shipping from sunny snowy Canada - if you buy, you pay shipping; if we trade, we each pay to ship to each other. ^.^  All requested prices in CAD.  Prices are, of course, negotiable, so if you find my prices out of whack, pm me and we'll haggle! ;)

And my want list is here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,301265.0.html (hope the link works).

Items in this thread are tradeable or sellable.  PM me to haggle out for trades - I'm usually open to suggestions!  Not mentioned on my want list but totally fine for trade fodder are various GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, or DS games; Dollyhair and/or tools for rehairing; carousel horse related items; Hello Kitty McDonald's 2011 snowy series toys (esp. Snow Tubing, and Calendar HK).

On to the trade stock!

G3.5 Rainbow Dash's Mom  On hold

I'll trade her for a G3.5 Toola-Roola!  Or you may buy her for $2.  Your call! ^.^

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

G3.5 Star Song and Rainbow Dash
No love for G3.5s?  I didn't think so either, but I wound up keeping Cheerilee and Pinkie Pie. :blush:  Rainbow Dash and her companion Star Song would like to find a good home.  They've been all spiffied-up and are ready to grace your collection with their marshmallowy-hooved selves!  Asking $1.50 each, or trade for either G3.5 Sweetie Belle or Toola-Roola.

G3 Bowtie (variant)  On hold
Here's the Bowtie that came with that Toys 'R' Us 4-pack!  I wondered if she'd show up in my purchases sooner or later...  Anyway, she's in splendid shape for a previously-loved pony.  Her body's nice'n'clean, her mane and tail are soft and silky, and her eyes and symbol are in fine condition.  Altogether lovely, and though she's not mint, she's not all that far off (in my admittedly inexpert and not-picky opinion).  Asking $3 or trade 1:1 for a G3 of similar value.

G3 Tropical Surprise II (with lei!)  On hold
She's in pretty nice shape!  She came to me with a funky hairdo, but she's washed and styled nicely, and none the worse for wear for her pre-me adventures. ^.^  Her mane and tail are quite soft and silky, her symbols, eyes, and hoof heart are in good shape (just a tiny bit of probable playwear on one of the flowers in her symbol, but I'm being extra picky there), and her body's in very fine shape, just a little spot by her NDS rear leg where it appears to have a slight orange mark (didn't come completely off with Magic Eraser, though it improved significantly - maybe you have more elbow grease than I do!).  Asking $3 or trade 1:1 for a G3 of similar value from my want list.

G1 Windy  On hold
She's pretty!  I'd keep her, but I had the good fortune to obtain a gorgeous one from BabyIceCrystal in my very first Arena trade (thanks again! :hug:), so this lovely rainbow pony is up for grabs.  She does have her issues, most notably a trim to the outer row of her last six blue hair plugs.  Her mane still looks lovely on display (though I need to retrain it to her neck; she's been free in a box for a bit too long!).  Her DS cheek has a very slight indent line half an inch under her eye, probably the result of being stored up against something with an edge.  She also has some discolouration to her NDS front knee, a faint orangey splotch on her DS above her leg (see photos) - doesn't appear to be regrind, it looks rather more like she was stored up against something bright, s little blue dot on the inside of her right (raised) hoof, and a very pale blueish splotch about a half-inch under her neck seam (again, see photos).  All of these discolourations are quite minor, and shouldn't detract overly much from an otherwise very pretty pony.  Her head has been removed for internal cleaning, and her tail washer & clamp replaced with zipties, so no fear of tail rust creeping in.  Asking $2 or trade for something on my want list.

Mane trim:

Knee splotch:

DS discolourations and indent line:

Not so shabby? ^.^

G3 Wysteria V  On hold
I already had one, and this one is pretty too, but I really don't need an army of Wysteria, core 7 or not! :lol:  She's in quite nice condition, just a tiny blue splotch under her neck seam on her NDS (didn't even notice it until I started picking right now - I'll get a photo if requested) and a slight line through one blossom on her cascading cutie mark.  Asking $2 or trade for a common G3 (another one of the core 7, perhaps?).

G3 Island Delight  On hold
I was going to keep her, but I'm running out of space for G3s!  She's in very nice shape, just crinkly tinsel in her mane and tail.  I haven't even washed her; she arrived all nice!  Asking $3 or trade for a G3 on my want list.

SHS Rosy Love
Pretty, pretty, pretty!  Her mane and tail are delightfully soft, and I see and smell no tail rust.  Her neck is still factory sealed.  Symbols, eyes, and blushes are all really nice, no scuffs nor marring that I can see.  The only thing I'd point out to a seriously picky collector is that there's a tiny pinpoint speck of dark, something like ink, and a scuff where it looks as though a previous owner tried to remove it, on the lower inside of her right front leg.  It doesn't show on display, however, and doesn't really affect such a lovely pony unless you're wanting the mintiest of mints.  Asking 6$ or trade 1:1 for a G1 of similar value from my want list.

G3 Let's Go Strawberry Swirl and her purse
Strawberry Swirl is in great shape - really clean and pretty, soft hair, great symbols, etc.  She has the pink hoof heart, and so is the proper Strawberry Swirl to be with the purse.  The purse is gently used, a little scuffy along the bottom, looks like the vinyl is dented from carrying something other than a pony in it on the very bottom.  The previous owner's name is discreetly tucked away on the layer behind the strawberries (please see photo), so it displays well in spite of being marked.  They're a nice set altogether.  Asking $5 or trade for something of similar value.

G3 Tulip Twinkle  On hold
Pretty good.  She's clean and pretty, mane and tail are in good shape for the amount of tinsel therein, and her eyes are clear and bright.  Her symbol is a little light on glitter on the top left tulip, there's a crack in the panel on the bottom of her hoof where her magnet is, and there are some small marks, probably from playwear, here and there, including what looks to be a tiny ink dot on her NDS belly (look closely at the second photo, you can juuuuust see it) - but those are nit-picky remarks, she displays quite nicely, indeed.  $2 sounds about right considering the hoof panel damage, or a trade 1:1 for something from my want list.

G3 Wysteria II  On hold
Pretty!  She comes with her swimsuit and camera, and is all set for her seaside celebration.  Her hair's soft and silky, eyes and symbol are lovely, and if she wasn't Diva Pose, I might have kept her.  (Can't do it - it's my kryptonite!)  Asking $3 or trade 1:1 for something else on my want list.

So Soft Shady  On hold
Yep, another one.  I think I'm being stalked by Miss Electric Banana Hair. :lol:  Seriously, though, she's really rather plushly flocked for a pony not of my own collection, with the exception of hoof edges and ear edges.  If I didn't already have her, I'd keep her just dandily for my own; she really looks like she'll display well.  Her hair appears to retain some original curl, and she even smells pony-ish.  I haven't beheaded her, but I don't smell tail rust, nor see any trace of it round her tail.  She does have a couple of tiny brown spots on her left "shoulder" and her right "hip," but they should come out nicely with a gentle clean (which I'll leave up to her new owner, not trusting to my luck with flocking >_<).  Asking $4 or trade for a G1 of similar value off my want list.

G3 Fluttershy
She's not from my personal collection, but she's had a good surface wash and brushout.  I haven't washed her hair, as it was soft and silky to begin with, just a little poufy in her mane.  Her tail feels a bit thin to me, but it may just be my bias towards G1s that's making me think so.  Her symbols, eyes, and hoof heart are all gorgeous.  Very pretty!  Asking $3 or trade 1:1 with a G3 from my want list.

Tink-a-Tink-a-Too with pony charm
Not from my personal collection, though I am sorely tempted with Tink!  She's in my favourite pose; if I hadn't already traded for her, I'd so keep her!  She's lovely, didn't even need a wash or anything, but I happily brushed out her mane and tail.  Her pony charm is still tied around her neck.  Her eyes, symbol, and hoof heart are all gorgeous.  Take her before I change my mind! :lol:  Asking $4 or trade 1:1 for a G3 of similar value from my want list.

Scootaloo with a forelock trim
She's not from my personal collection, but she's in great shape apart from the trimmed forelock.  She's had a surface wash and had her mane and tail conditioned and flat-ironed.  She smells clean and fresh! ^.^  Her hair's smooth and silky, her symbol and hoof heart are perfect, and her eyes are great, too (there's just a slight rub on the middle eyelash on her right eye, barely noticed it until I got picky).  All in all, quite a nice find from the thrift shop. ^.^  Asking $2 or trade 1:1 for a G3 of similar value from my want list. ^.^

Bunches-o-Fun
She's not from my personal collection, but she's in good shape. ^.^  Her face glitter is still very glittery, she had a good surface clean and her hair's been washed and conditioned.  Her mane has a bit of that wild tinsel thing going on around her ears, but otherwise that and her tail look great.  Asking $3 or a trade 1:1 for a G3 from my want list.

G1 So-Soft Truly  On hold
She's not from my original collection, but she's in pretty good shape.  Her flocking is fairly white, very soft & plush, and just a bit dingy from age.  She'd probably benefit from a good, gentle scrub, which I'll leave to whomever takes her. ^.^  The only spots of wear I can find in her flocking are at the tips of her hooves (see photo), and the tiniest smidge along her neck ring on her NDS.  Her neck's still factory sealed, too; as a result, I haven't been able to poke inside her, but there's no sign nor smell of tail rust.  Her hair is gorgeous, soft and still displaying factory curl.  No missing plugs, and her tail seems quite fully haired.  Her eyes, blushes, and symbols are intact and bright (even through the fuzz for her symbols and blushes!).  I can't guarantee the allergen content of the home she's from, but all my nose detects is pony smell (:heart:) and what might be attic-y smell; doesn't smell like mold nor smoke, but maybe it's just the smell of somepony else's home. :shrug:  Anyway, I'd love to trade her 1:1 for another G1 (either on my list or one you figure I might like), or I'd ask about $5 for her.

Genuine G1 ribbons!  On hold
Frankly, I've no clue what (if anything!) these are worth, but I can attest that they are all the original article, came with my G1 ponies and have been socked away with my stuff for ages. ^.^  Offers considered. 

Blues:

Yellows:

Pinks:

Assorted (including one still in its plastic envelope):

G1 BBE Baby Gusty, Baby Lickety Split, Baby Lofty.  On hold 
No eye rust, no lash loss, and mechanisms work fine.  Baby Gusty and Baby Lofty are in great shape, Gusty has a faint pink mark on her front right knee, Lofty has a tiny dot of bright blue on her left wing (maybe twice the size of a full stop on the screen).  Baby Lickety Split shows what is probably regrind, a smallish splotch under her NDS ice-cream symbols.  Please see photo, though it's not the clearest, but I assure you it's there.  All three from my personal collection, not previously owned by anyone else, straight from Hasbro packaging in the eighties to me. ^.^  asking $3 for Gusty or Lofty, $2 for Lickety-Split

G1 baby accessories, two bibs and a feeding bowl.  On hold
asking $3 for the lot

G1 baby bottles, four baby's bottles and two newborn's bottles.  asking $5 for the lot

TLC G3 Skywishes.
Her hair's soft & silky, but she's been sitting in someone's sunny room for far too long, and her face and front left forequarters are just way pale.  Her symbol's rubbed somewhat too, part of a butterfly is missing.  I like her otherwise, but the diva pose is just rubbing me the wrong way. :(  She'd be a good project for restoration or bait for a creative endeavour.  asking $1

G3 Sweetberry (great shape!), G3 Island Rainbow (has a mark on her upper right lip that won't wash off but otherwise nice, please see photos)  Island Rainbow traded, thanks RandomPony! ^.^ 
 asking $2

G3.5 McStarsong and McScootaloo  offer away! :P

G3 McMinty, G3.5 McCheerilee, and G3 McHenna Scootaloo  make an offer?

Please PM me if you've any questions or for purchase or trade offers. ^.^  I will get back to your PMs as soon as I'm able.

~Sugar
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:17:19 PM by Sugar »

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
Re: Updated August 9th, G1 babies, accessories, Pony Friend, more!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:28:21 AM »
:bump:  Bump to show off new stuff! :lol:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html

Offline RandomPony

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Updated August 9th, plushie, G1, accessories, more!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 08:15:53 AM »
Pm-ed you!
:frolic:

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
Re: Updated August 17th: G3, G3.5, ribbons, etc.
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 06:29:51 PM »
:bump: for the updates - more to come when my DS doesn't absolutely-positively-have-to-get-on-the-computer-now-now-now! :lol:

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
Re: Updated August 26th: Creamsicle, Bunches-o-Fun, lots left!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 05:12:06 PM »
:bump: for updates ^.^

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
El bumperoo for new stuff :bump:

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
PM'd you :biggrin:

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
Re: Updated Sept. 9th: Jangles' and Tangles' Snail Rockers, Lulu Luck, more!!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 06:39:28 PM »
El bumperino! :bump:

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
Re: Updated Sept. 9th: Jangles' and Tangles' Snail Rockers, more!!
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 05:54:29 PM »
Bumpity-bump-bump-bump (sha-zam!) :bump:

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
:bump:  Bump-o-rama!

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
Bump for updates ^.^

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
Re: Sugar's Trades - Renovated and open for trading! ^.^
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 03:37:28 AM »
Bump! :bump:

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 03:46:11 AM »
Skywishes Is really lovely can I say :)

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 07:51:15 AM »
@ LunaDehligt:  Thank you! ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal