collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Cherilee with bangs question  (Read 693 times)

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
G4 Cherilee with bangs question
« on: August 02, 2012, 03:02:28 PM »
I feel like this should have been asked a million times before, but I couldn't find anything with a search, so here goes! 

Is Cherilee with bangs considered as hard to find as other brushables with bangs?  And can anyone give me a current going rate for her? 

I spotted one at the store today and grabbed her just in case but I'm not sure I really want to keep her. If she's worth more than a regular brushable I'll probably put her up for sale. Help?  :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: G4 Cherilee with bangs question
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 03:49:07 PM »
She was only available in the first releases of Wave 2 so she is harder to find than non bang version as the latter got a wider release.

However I think she is only a little more sought after than normal Cheerilee. The significantly above retail price in G4 seems to be for 1) exclusives and 2) ponies which are not/have not had a re release.

Cheerilee has already been re released [all be it in different poses] several times.

Honestly I would put her $2-3 above retail as she is not going to be available in stores again.

You should go back to that store and see if they have the other pony from that wave - Lily Blossom seems to be selling about $15 at the moment :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 09:17:43 AM »
Sweet!  Thanks Hathorcat!  If she's not worth more than retail I may just open her up and put her on my desk at work.  I'm not really collecting G4 but she's kinda cute! 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 09:48:37 AM »
i sold a cheerilee with bangs moc for $15 a few weeks ago. but i think they are releasing her in another set or did..

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 01:57:23 PM »
i sold a cheerilee with bangs moc for $15 a few weeks ago. but i think they are releasing her in another set or did..

Not the with bangs version - the row of hair at the front on the design seems to have been completely done away with.

Hey you never know PhyllieBean - there have been a lot of her available on ebay recently perhaps thats whats keeping her price down - maybe give it a few weeks and see if you can get the kind of price Clipper did?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal