collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Bratz experts out there?  (Read 410 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Any Bratz experts out there?
« on: July 29, 2012, 05:52:08 PM »
I want to re-body a LIV head on a Bratz body.  Thoughts?

I'm not familiar with Bratz AT ALL.  How are their joints?  Do they have joints at the elbows and knees?  Some of the new ones on shelves now, don't look like they do :huh: 

If I want dolls with more movement, do I need to buy an older body on ebay, or are they all the same?

Can Bratz and Bratzillaz share clothes?

I think that may be all of my questions (for now ;))  Thanks for any help you can offer.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Any Bratz experts out there?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 07:04:07 PM »
According to one of my friends on Flickr, some of the Bratz pieces fit Bratzillaz. He's also used some Moxie Girl pieces as well. Shoes are definitely out, since the Bratz don't have feet; their shoes snap onto their legs. I'm guessing the pants won't fit either, because Bratz have smaller legs. But he's taken some pics of his 'zillaz in Bratz dresses. Here's his Flickr... http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexbabs/7421538630/in/set-72157630028733514

There are some Bratz with articulation, but in general they don't have poseable bodies. Your best bet would be to look for the new Style Starz; they should just be trickling out now. Unlike other Bratz available in stores currently, they do have articulation. And wigs!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Any Bratz experts out there?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 08:16:36 PM »
Thanks crimson:)  Always full of knowledge, you are.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal