collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MH CaM Unicorn?  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
MH CaM Unicorn?
« on: July 28, 2012, 02:21:16 PM »
I'm not sure if this set of add-ons has been released yet? It has parts to create a unicorn and a werecat I think. Any info on it? If it has been released, how much and where to find it?

Thanks ! :D

Alicat

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MH CaM Unicorn?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 02:47:57 PM »
Saw the unicorn and Nocturnal one at Kmart Wednesday in Huntsville, AL. $10.99.... They have two heads, a torso, and lower arms and limbs only. They go with the CAM lab, so you must attach the faces yourself!   Kinda strange, and you still cannot make a complete monster with them!

Offline Sonata

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 03:01:04 PM »
Saw the unicorn and Nocturnal one at Kmart Wednesday in Huntsville, AL. $10.99.... They have two heads, a torso, and lower arms and limbs only. They go with the CAM lab, so you must attach the faces yourself!   Kinda strange, and you still cannot make a complete monster with them!

Thanks for the info ! At least they aren't very expensive. I still haven't seen any in the UK, but I am thinking of getting the unicorn thing sometime. I may actually get another head - a proper one - so I won't have to use the face tattoos. They just won't look good enough, I think xD But anyway, rant lol. Thanks ! :D

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 03:29:26 PM »
They have them in my local Argos, might be worth checking your local store.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Sonata

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 03:33:17 PM »
They have them in my local Argos, might be worth checking your local store.

Oh ! That's cool ! Thanks ! :D I'll keep on checking~

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 04:30:32 PM »
Some lucky people around here already have it.  Not me, yet:(  We should be seeing owners photos soon (please please please)  If you choose to use another head, any head would work.  Regular doll heads and CAM heads are interchangable:)  I'd be more concerned about finding all the extra parts in a close enough color *sigh*
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 04:36:48 PM »
found them in howell michigan, meijers

they have no upper arms/legs, no outfits/shoes/wig. but do include a second crazy colored head *rolls eyes* and several more tattoos for the CAM lab ... i still haven't tried mine out ...

(the horn is a headband, that i used a clear elastic band to keep on her head ... and i gave her a cat tail from the with/cat set i bought for spare bits lol i'm thinking of adding feathering to it to make it more unicornis ... lol
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:43:26 PM by kamakazee82 »
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 04:58:22 PM »
Kamakazee:  Does the monkey (?) glow in dark?  And are those Bratz pants the Unicorn is wearing?  I thought I heard the Bratz pants were a bit short in the legs?  They look perfect on her!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 05:03:43 PM »
yes ... yes she does lol but not super well and i can't capture it by camera :( and i'm still not sure what she's supposed to be ... the ears are more rounded than the other cat ears and do remind me of monkey ears ... but no clue as to what she's supposed to be other than i supposed "something that goes bump in the night" because she's the "nocturnal" set *shrug* lol

they are bratz pants, and it's not the legs that are short, it's the waist that is short ... if you have the ghouls sit in them, they pop the back velcro lol and they do ride really low, like barely covers the molded undies.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 05:07:47 PM by kamakazee82 »

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 05:07:04 PM »
The orange one looks kinda like a super-hero! I would have to do that with her! Thanks for posting pictures! Feel free to post more :)

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 05:09:19 PM »
i might try out the lab tonight and try to get a face on somebody lol and i need to find an outfit for the glowy ghoul that covers her upper arms/legs but lets her lower arms/legs shine lol so i hope to post more sometime lol

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2012, 05:24:23 PM »
I love the color of the orange... if only she had upper arms and legs! You know I was thinking that lab heads might be fun to try putting glass eyes in...

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2012, 05:26:35 PM »
I thought the Monkey (that's what she is, so sayeth me) looked like a superhero too:)  Don't know why she doesn't look god-awful like that.  I'm not a fan of the mis-match.  Not much you can do with these girls though......

Maybe I'll start investing in Bratz clothes.  I've been doing alot of ebay window shopping lately.  Bratz clothing is so cute/hot:)  I don't want to buy willy nilly though.  I'd like to have an outfit planned before I shop.  I could do some real credit card damage if I just bought what I thought looked cute :lol:

Back on topic:  Be careful with the lab.  I saw a review that didn't paint it in the best light:(  If you are interrested, I can find it.  It has alot of swears in it though :lol:  I think I'd rather do the tatooing by hand......

Post Merge: July 28, 2012, 05:28:26 PM

NoDivision:  If you do try the glass eye thing, I MUST see pictures:)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 05:28:26 PM by grzankitter »

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012, 05:59:57 PM »
lol i think over half of my own vocabulary is assorted swear words and other such offensive things lol really keep your eyes open at garage sales kitter! i've come across some really lucky and really nice scores of bratz clothes (like big ziplock bags full) for a buck or two ... i'm gonna shoot you another pm in a minute ... lmao

andyeah i figure it'll pry just be easiest to do it by hand, but i'm gonna at least give it the good ole college try and use one of the random spare heads and a set of tattoos i don't particularly care for ... there are some really neat looking ones though ... like REALLY neat ... lol

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2012, 06:07:27 PM »
I can't wait to get those sets! The CAM Lab was hell for me to use, so I put the tats on my green girl by hand. I still ended up wasting like 4 faces before I finally got one right. What a pain! I'm looking forward to trying more though.

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal