collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: To pony or not to pony  (Read 512 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
To pony or not to pony
« on: July 26, 2012, 10:01:18 AM »
I made a thread earlier in the week about how your close friends or family ect react to your ponies. I'm sure some people know I'm collecting a few ponies to replace my wife's old childhood ponies that she lost due to a fire (when she was a kid so it's not a recent thing). The other day I was cleaning some ponies, and I had one of the old movies running. SHe kinda knows now that she is getting some ponies since I've shut the bathroom door in her face to avoid her seeing them. She stood there and was all "I hope I"m not just getting some ponies for Christmas!"....Won't go into her being rude because that's more of a rant, but I did get kinda sad and felt like my efforts were wasted. I then was thinking about the pain it would be to resell all of the ponies and items I've bought for her.  Then the other day I was watching the episode with the big brothers and she sits down and goes. "Big Brothers! I want those ooooh that one is pretty I like it so much." I was all  :huh: ... :mad: ..... then  :lol:

I think she has no clue what she wants as presents (for the record I have some really nice gifts for her in the works the ponies are just a smaller thing).  :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline LadyStarCatcher

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Re: To pony or not to pony
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 10:13:22 AM »
I say go for it! If you have other stuff for her too, then maybe save the ponies for last as a surprise? I'm sure she'll love them.  ^.^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 12:29:39 PM »
Maybe you could just give her a pony or 2...and then all the others as a large present latter in the year...kind of "tide her over" for a while :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

rainbowstars

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 03:56:54 PM »
Hatter, she'll love 'em.  It isn't that nice that she made the comment, but I can see her worry when she sees how pony crazy you are lately :P  I know you have other stuff in the works, she'll appreciate 'em.  I say go for it!

My husband and I don't exchange gifts for x-mas and we're both fine with that.  Then, we do have all the gifts for the kids that makes it magical enough.  Plus he was raised a Jehova's witness, so he gets weirded out by holidays :lol:

Anyway, do it!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal