collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Trading Cards!  (Read 417 times)

Offline mlplaura

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
G4 Trading Cards!
« on: July 26, 2012, 02:59:52 AM »
Morning Ponies!

Seeing as though, annoyingly, the UK hasn't managed to stock the trading cards I was wondering if anyone would be able to pick me up (quite a large order, I'll admit) of between 20 - 30 packs of these lovelies? I will be eternally in your debt if you could! :lovey:

I am totally able to pay for them and postage to the UK via Paypal or if you would like to organise a trade, please do send me a want list and I can have a rummage through my overflowing trade box of G1s, G2s and G3s! :P That being said, if you would also like to trade for anything we have for sale in the UK at the moment, I can try and sort something out for you there as well :D

Thanks so much in advance! :heart:

mlplaura xxxx
:heart: Thanks KT for the lovely av :heart:

GreyCapstan

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: G4 Trading Cards!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 06:54:34 AM »
The next time I spot a full box at the store, I'll be sure to pick it up.  :) I kind of already cleaned out my local Walmart of them a few days ago so I'm not sure when the next shipment will arrive. I'll let you know.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 07:02:31 AM by GreyCapstan »

Offline shottsy85

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shottsy Arts Artwork and Apparel
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 01:33:40 PM »
I have QUITE an extensive second set of cards that is close to complete. If you don't want to risk getting a ton of doubles I am willing to sell you a bunch of my cards. You would need to pay shipping and can pay me on paypal, and I can give you a full list of my cards and prices. I have almost all the commons for sale, and a few foils as well. Let me know if you are interested.

Offline emery

• Dr. Quinn, Medicine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+488)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • emery's emporium - My Little Ponies & other toys for sale
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 04:36:12 PM »
If you don't get anything worked out I can totally go shopping for them for you! I have several Walmarts at my disposal which sell the cards and I may be interested in getting some of those H&M accessories that they never seem to sell in the US! So we could probably work a trade/partial trade :) PM me if you need me to shop though as I don't know that I will get back to this thread!
My Little Ponies and other toys for sale on....
Facebook @EmerysVintageEmporium
Instagram @emerys_emporium

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal