collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2 questions... I've been out of the loop  (Read 603 times)

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
2 questions... I've been out of the loop
« on: July 25, 2012, 06:16:07 PM »
One, what's a fair price to pay for ditzy doo on ebay.....

and two, the single brushables with bangs... those are just from the first run correct? they're not anything special right?

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
Re: 2 questions... I've been out of the loop
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 06:31:09 PM »
I don't follow the Ditzy craze or much of the fashion show ponies, but my favorite way to check recent prices is to look under ebay's advanced search and click on "completed listings" and type in Ditzy Doo (:muffin: Pony) or something. She seems to be going $85 to $120 lately, with a couple i've seen for $75 and even $140..

The brushables with bangs were the first run of the mane 6 back in 2010 and Cheerilee during the second wave. They are harder to find / rarer since there have been no ponies since with bangs. I don't think their value has increased that much, maybe a dollar or two over normal retail price (MIB) from what I've seen and it looks like they've sold for around $3-ish loose on ebay.

Novavelle

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 06:37:32 PM »
just curious cause all my first's have bangs, so I thought i'd ask.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 01:49:14 AM »
Star Dragon is right on the money - at the moment Ditzy is selling anywhere from $80-$120 although these will come down with time.

There were a few playsets and story packs which also came with "bang" versions of original 6 - such as TSs balloon - but for the main they were all wave 1 playful ponies. I would agree that they are harder to find than their "non bang" versions and reasonably sought after but with the sheer volume of this line that is out there not to mention the continual release of the same 6 ponies, I dont think you ll get more than $2-3 above retail but hey you never know!

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Novavelle

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 08:39:38 AM »
Oh I have no plans on selling them as I bought them for my own personal collection for Christmas of 2010 I was just curious why people talked about bang and no bang versions.

And I will wait and see if any ditzys are going down in price, thanks for re advise.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 10:45:49 AM »
I would totally wait on Miss Grey Bubblebutt.  Like, until the FIM craze has died down.  Then you might be able to get one for a reasonable price more on par with Mimic's going prices.  ;)
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 01:25:48 PM »
I would totally wait on Miss Grey Bubblebutt.  Like, until the FIM craze has died down.  Then you might be able to get one for a reasonable price more on par with Mimic's going prices.  ;)

Lol...this is so true once she is no longer as sought after she will be much easier to track down...from the number of times she has gone love on HTS not to mention the volume they potentially shifted at Comic Con I would suspect she was produced in much more significant quantities than any previous "exclusive"
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 01:27:59 PM »
Ditzy definitely had a price spike after SDCC and after the quick sellouts on HTS. After the fair but before SDCC she was around the $50-60 range, so I expect after a few weeks or months she'll come down to that price again.

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 01:35:03 PM »

I would totally swap my Bubblebutt for a Mimic... I was so pleased to see her prices going down again lately!! I used to have Mimic and she's the only one I regret selling so I need to make up for that :(

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 01:35:13 PM »
I agree with the others.
Right now people are going mad over Ditzy Doo and her prices are still pretty high. Just wait a while and get her for a more sensible price later on cuz' this craze will die down.
I'm checking Ebay every day for what she's going for and it has dropped abit since SDCC, but not enough for me to pay that price for her which is usually about $80-100 >.<
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal