collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3.5 TAF Names and Glitter Names  (Read 705 times)

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
G3.5 TAF Names and Glitter Names
« on: July 25, 2012, 10:19:42 AM »
For a while now I have been trying to collect all of the G3.5 Twice as Fancy Names and the G3.5 Ponies with their names done in glitter across their bodies.  So here's my question: was a Toola Roola Glitter Name even made?  I have never even seen a picture of one.

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
Re: G3.5 TAF Names and Glitter Names
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 10:32:49 AM »
I don't think she was actually. I think there were only 5 of them made, but can't remember who the other one was that didn't make it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 03:10:57 PM »
I thought that there were at least six.  I have Pinkie Pie, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Cheerilee.  I know there's a Rainbow Dash and a Starsong because I've seen them online.  The Glitter Name Starsong seems next to impossible to get.  I was bidding on one MIB on ebay once and the sale got cancelled  :(

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 03:19:20 PM »
I don't think she was actually. I think there were only 5 of them made, but can't remember who the other one was that didn't make it.

Are you sure there was only 5? I am positive I have seen all the other 6 at some point over the last few years but for some random name it was Toola who didnt make the set. I could be remembering completely wrong though.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 03:20:16 PM »
I thought that there were at least six.  I have Pinkie Pie, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Cheerilee.  I know there's a Rainbow Dash and a Starsong because I've seen them online.  The Glitter Name Starsong seems next to impossible to get.  I was bidding on one MIB on ebay once and the sale got cancelled  :(
My only Starsong is the glittery name.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 05:18:58 PM »
My only Starsong is the glittery name.

My Glitter Name Starsong was actually a christmas gift from last year from my grandmother, so I'm assuming she got it from a place that still sells G3.5s. ._.

Offline FlitterRose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 04:47:21 AM »
Almost all of them had glitter names on them (the release was called ,,Sparkly ponies'') but Toola Roola wasn't released.She was only released twice - New look release and TAF release

Starsong and RD have a sparkly releases too.Here are some links - http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/File:1y.jpg Starsong http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/File:1q.jpg and Rainbow Dash  ;)
Sup

Offline ristvak

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 05:44:38 AM »
Looks like Toola got the short end of the stick in the 3.5 wave http://strawberryreef.com/Index/BodyType/newlook.html
If you haven't received feedback from me, give me a nudge!

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 06:23:40 AM »
Toola is so hard to find as a G3.5. I didn't know that they didn't release all 7 for every set. I have a spare glitter name Cheerlie if you are looking for one. You wouldn't happen to have a spare regular Toola would you? I'm still looking for one. lol

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 11:07:50 AM »
Looks like Toola got the short end of the stick in the 3.5 wave http://strawberryreef.com/Index/BodyType/newlook.html

I sometimes wonder why they bothered with 7 - 6 was an obvious number for packing and shipping. Poor Toola always seems so let down in this line.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Bag of Magic Food

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 02:13:35 PM »
That reminds me of when I read about the Happy Meal toys for My Little Pony, whose sets apparently must always be an even number.  So one year it was the Core Seven plus Minty, while another year it was the Core Seven minus Toola-Roola.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal