collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Target DPCIs! Got a lot in the other day! *Updated with set pics! Lyra & co~*  (Read 13491 times)

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
(maybe) THAT'S THE SET WITH LUNA!!!!!! It's up on the website, though it was actually only $19.99, so I'm not sure if this really IS it. Same name, though.

http://www.target.com/p/my-little-pony-crystal-princess/-/A-14095646

Whoops, or not exactly the same... >_<; I MUST KNOW TOO!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 12:51:52 PM by Ren-Ren »
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

xoVanille

• Trade Count: (0)
Hmm, I don't think the price would differ so greatly but who knows? I could be wrong!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
That's the set with the mane 6 in the little dresses  ;) For some reason it didn't get clearanced out.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
That's the set with the mane 6 in the little dresses  ;) For some reason it didn't get clearanced out.

But that set is called Royal Ball At Canterlot Castle and retails more around the $35 mark if not on clearance...

http://www.target.com/p/my-little-pony-royal-ball-at-canterlot-castle-set/-/A-13391018
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
I saw that label too and wondered what that was. There was nothing there yet. I've been going every evening to pick up a new pony. X3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

xoVanille

Ohhh, I hope that's what it is! :D

Offline Zenobiaa

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Just a little bit Ditzy Doo
    • View Profile
Went to Target yesterday evening with a pocketful of money hoping to grab some new ponies from the toy reset but all they had was FS Fluttershy and a couple of the Mane 6. They FINALLY got the trading cards but the box was empty. Why do you never give me ponies Target? D|

As for the MLP Canterlot Princesses Collection...I have no idea what that is o-O Maybe it's the giant Canterlot castle set with the bajillion accessories and Shine Bright Luna? But that goes under a different name...I really have no idea what that is.

Help me find my grail: FS :muffin: Pony/Ditzy Doo Prototype

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
I found some items today!!

None of the targets in my area had anything new out and many had empty shelves and were stocking the superhero sections. I wasn't going to ask even though I double checked using the scanner...but then I was asked if I needed help so I gave the codes for the adventure packs and plushes.

They were super helpful and nice, so I was able to grab one of each and then some trading cards I found at the front!

I absolutely cannot leave the plushes alone. I love their size and they are actually pretty cute <3

Overall: Purdy Happy.

:lovey:

They also said a coworker of theirs was a brony, how funny! Well thank you very much Target dudes!

EDIT: Maybe that new princess collection has the white Celestia with the pink wing tips!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture

success!!!
ugh. that. really hurt my credit card.
haha on the back of the glimmer wings it says "fluttershy can't believe how pretty her hair looks with shiny strands!"
and the plushies are so soft! seriously, it's wonderful how soft they are.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 06:58:17 PM by Eternia »
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

xoVanille

Aww Fluttershy <333

I got an extra pack of Sweet Song & Fluttershy today, which only left the one pack where Sweet Song has a huge black mark on her nose. x.x Anyway, I unboxed them and they are so pretty! I really prefer the Crystal Empire wings over the standard glimmer wings.

Post Merge: July 31, 2012, 06:46:18 PM

EDIT: Maybe that new princess collection has the white Celestia with the pink wing tips!
I HOPE SO. o:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 06:46:18 PM by xoVanille »

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Sigh. Couldn't get there today, and I won't be able to get there tomorrow either. :sad:

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
My Target had limited stock today, but a little of everything!  :D

Bridle friends, FS Cadence and Shining Armor, the mini figures, the plushies, Crystal Rainbow set, Castle, Glimmer Wing double packs and I think that's it.  I just bought the sparkle set but I'm sincerely tempted by the Castle!

So amazing to see new stuff in the pony section again.  :D
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Minachiko

I'm so jealous of everyone being able to just go out and buy the FS Cadance and Princess set! >< Cadance is my favorite pony, I need one of each version of her! XD But sadly I have to wait until I get paid on Friday...Dx

Dibbles

Since the Target where I work hasn't gotten any new pony stuff, I went to another one and they had almost everything! I got the wedding castle (AT LAST, MUAHAHAHAHA!) and So Soft Newborn Rainbow Dash. She is sitting with me right now.

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
I wasn't planning to get either of the glimmer wing sets, but Starsong was so cute in person that I caved and bought her. And I don't regret it!
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal