collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: LF MIB Toralei, 2 stands  (Read 351 times)

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
LF MIB Toralei, 2 stands
« on: July 24, 2012, 08:15:40 PM »
Hullo!

I'm currently looking for:
(2) MH stands for Meowlody and Purrsephone
(1) MIB Toralei

After I secure Toralei:
(1) Toralei Fashion Pack

I just got my first two MH dolls, Meowlody and Purrsephone. I looove them! Unfortunately, they don't come with stands.  :( I know that I can order stands from Mattel, but the total was about 12$ and I felt like it was kind of expensive for two plastic stands. I was wondering if anyone in the community had some extra ones that they wouldn't mind selling to me for less. I would really appreciate it because I cannot display them right now except by sticking them back in their really big box! Soon I will have cases for them, but they need stands to go in the cases. I would be really thankful if someone can help me.

My next want is my grail, Toralei. (Yes the werecats are best.) I don't want to pay the scalpers on eBay for her if I can help it...her minimum is 50$ on eBay. Someone online told me that Toralei can still sometimes be found in stores. I know it's a long shot, but I decided to ask here anyway... Maybe somebody has seen her. I know I'll probably save up and get her off eBay eventually if I have to, but 50$ is so much, especially with just one doll in the package.  :cry: Not sure if anyone can help, but it was recommended that I ask around the MH community before I throw myself into the eBay void.

Just to let everyone know [I will delete this line after I return] I will be going away on holiday from July 28 - Aug 4. I'm not sure yet if I will have a computer, but my g/f will be able to check this thread for me anyhow!

Thanks so much for any help!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

'She's going for how much?'
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 08:28:10 PM by Heliodor »

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: LF MIB Toralei, 2 stands
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 07:35:57 AM »
Bump while I'm away!