collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BLOOM!!!! <3 early birthday gift from my sister :)  (Read 461 times)

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
BLOOM!!!! <3 early birthday gift from my sister :)
« on: July 24, 2012, 01:00:30 AM »
I'm like on a total winx high right now. I absolutely ADORE winx, especially Bloom. I said it before and I'll say it again.. I have a thing for red head dolls! And cartoon characters. Ariel.. Bloom.. must have them all! So.. my newest red head dolly is the beautiful new Winx Club Bloom doll with WINGS. I was bummed when I went to Walmart last week and they didn't have those in yet. They did have the regular dolls and I picked up that Bloom, who I absolutely ADORE to bits and pieces. But this girl is sooo lovely too. She's staying in her box because I just love her display and cherish her in it. Much like my Ariel and her sisters Dolls.

So.. here's some very low quality pics lol.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And that is my Bloom collection!!! <3 Someday I'll get around to adding the other girls to my collection but for now.. I'm happy with my Bloomsies!

(this reminds me.. I have a signed Bloom holographic card thingy from Molly Quinn around here somewhere. Probably with my Molly Quinn signed magazine. I'm a bit obsessed with Molly Quinn lol)

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
Re: BLOOM!!!! <3 early birthday gift from my sister :)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 06:58:32 AM »
congrats on your new girl!  I love red-haired dolls myself!  I saw this Bloom the last time I went out toy hunting and I was tempted by her, but I am desperately trying NOT to pick up anymore doll-types, lol.

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 07:14:42 AM »
Congrats on getting her!! I have her as well and I just love her! She is so pretty in person. I'm on the hunt for the rest soon.

ElusiveLily

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 06:56:16 PM »
You know...the strange thing is I kind of want these dolls. I personally think the show is just...awful, but I'm in love with the dolls LOLWUT.

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 07:49:29 PM »
congrats! I love Bloom....that hair! my daughter was excited to see this post....she just got Aisha today (and informed me that she needs Roxie)

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 07:16:19 AM »
Oh, hey, I forgot I wanted to tell you something! The original English voice of Aisha--Lucinda Davis, I kinda know her! I met her in high school once when she came to film an episode of Radioactive, and then a few years later, she became a secretary for my psychiatrist, because she needed a real, stable job in between acting jobs. I remember when she told me she was just hired to play a fairy on Winx Club. She told me it was all very hush hush lol. She is suuuper nice and really understanding. I was sad when she left.
Also, I totally randomly found a winx club magazine at my house. It has a comic inside!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal