collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where can I buy Bratz clothes?  (Read 622 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Where can I buy Bratz clothes?
« on: July 22, 2012, 04:34:49 PM »
Um.  Where can I buy Bratz clothes?  :lol:

No, seriously:)  I want to buy a few separates, but I'm finding it a bit difficult.  Ebay seems to have a bunch of lots, with dolls and shoes, for $30 and the like, but I don't want all that stuff.  I'd like to buy some guy clothing for my MH CAMs......

Does anyone know of a site that sells very specific items of Bratz clothing? 

Thanks for your help:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Alicat

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Where can I buy Bratz clothes?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 04:37:14 PM »
Do you have a goodwill? I know you don't want the dolls, but I always seem to hit the motherload there. The other day, I found 15 or so all in their clothing! at $.50-$2 a piece it is MUCH better!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 01:59:28 AM »
Yep I would go with charity/goodwill shops, car boots/yard sales, or even ask friends with kids if they have any they no longer want :) you can always donate the dolls to charity or pop then on here or evilbay.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 02:58:33 PM »
I don't mean to dismiss your sugesstions, and I'm glad you responded and are trying to help me, but I never seem to be able to find dollies at the resale shops:(  Maybe I'm not shopping at the right ones, or maybe I have some competition :shifty:  I think I'll do some thrift shopping this weekend and check it out:)  I haven't been in awhile, actually.  Maybe I'll get lucky. 

I was actually hoping for someone to say they had a whole bunch of stuff they wanted to unload, or shopped at a site called 'Bratz Boyz Clothes 4 Sale' all the time, but I guess that would be too easy :lol:  I know nothing outside of MH, but it seems the Bratz Boyz are rarer.  Or maybe that's just males in general.......

Keep the suggestions coming everyone!  I need all the help I can get:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal