collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Showing you my new Bratzillaz doll  (Read 861 times)

Offline Princess_Luvlee

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Showing you my new Bratzillaz doll
« on: July 21, 2012, 06:02:54 PM »
I seriously need to tighten her head & want to put monster high calves onto her. Does anyone know if that's possible...mayhap a service you could provide?

http://youtu.be/alVIYQTJWWA

I can't stand her outfit, so excuse her partial nudity.

Knibitz

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Showing you my new Bratzillaz doll
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 06:07:08 PM »
I have no idea about the legs... but I must say... I want to steal the unicorn decal off your door o_o

Offline Princess_Luvlee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 01:30:32 AM »
I have no idea about the legs... but I must say... I want to steal the unicorn decal off your door o_o

actually, I painted that there...so thanx you. Oh gosh it'd be cool as a decal, too.

Knibitz

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 08:26:20 AM »

actually, I painted that there...so thanx you. Oh gosh it'd be cool as a decal, too.

*takes your door off it's hinges*
I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO DO THIS THE HARD WAY THEN! XD

Dibbles

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 08:57:20 AM »
Yikes, that sucks that she's so low quality.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 11:56:26 AM »
Awww.. not much love for the Bratzillaz? I adore them <3 Sure their hair is kind of.. stuck together but I like the way it looks and never liked to mess with my dolls hair. Their not as posable as Monster High but they still are neat. Maybe that will make collecting them all a little easier since not as many people are as big on them  :blush:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Princess_Luvlee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 08:23:34 PM »
Awww.. not much love for the Bratzillaz? I adore them <3 Sure their hair is kind of.. stuck together but I like the way it looks and never liked to mess with my dolls hair. Their not as posable as Monster High but they still are neat. Maybe that will make collecting them all a little easier since not as many people are as big on them  :blush:

Don't get me wrong: I love them 100 times more than Bratz dolls. I am really conscious of what I pay attention to and spend my money on, so I love them. I don't have a liv doll cuz even tho their eyes are inset they look vacant: i appreciate that the sideways glance is an attempt at building character. I just don't think BZs (that's BratZillas now) needed it at all. They have stunning eyes.

I like the head, faceup, hands shape, body shape and articulation MORE than Monster High. My qualms about promoting a doll that does not promote a healthy self-image for impressionable youth were clearly set aside, since I didn't get the only girl wearing pants. But I can't dismiss my discomfort(speaks volumes that I have discomfort) entirely by castin my vote for the anime sex queen. Now that I've seen her second Jap skoolgurl fairy kei anime heroine inspired outfit I really do understand what went wrong there....Japanese cartoons are not all for kids & many quite the opposite! I'm adult looking at Jade and appreciating her in a very...adult way. I love those knee pads(have been looking for cheap knee pads to make cute accessory knee pads for my human self even) and I want them off that Jade doll...badly! But in making my choice they were the straw that broke that camel's back. If Yasmin had them I'd be elated. Detectives have to get low to look for clues after all: why ruin a good pair of pants getting the job done?

They're really new & by letting the world know what I think needs to be improved(and giving/getting feedback) I hope to make the manufacturer rise to the occasion and make an even better doll for us. If I buy them all up even tho they aren't as good as they could be then MGA won't have to make changes to improve sales. If it wasn't somehow great to me I would not have bought it. I vote with money & time and only where deserved.

Ya never know-I made a Monster High video right when they came out before it was popular and that vid gets watched every day. I don't know if BZs will spread like wildfire, but I hope they come out with better quality dolls as funds allow. MH wasn't all that well made at first either, but the money and attention has made it the best doll line in the world. Hair, pegs, materials, assembly, and creativity have improved thru-out Monster High's heyday. Maybe we'll have a smattering of repeat characters in diff outfits and makeup just like Monster High. I hope we do. If MH luvers only buy the clothes I think we'll be okay. But if MH luvers buy a crappy doll to get the clothes she wears...I fret over that.

I don't like to mess to with my dolls hair either: SS B&W Frankie is my fave by far for her hair helmet. I'm happy the new CAM MH packs are getting plaastic hair at last. And I want that out in the custom world so someone better than me can make all kinds of molded hair styles cast with glitter & cupcake sprinkles & take my money, teehee

I absoluv ur avatar by the by *&* I want to see ur Winx Dolls~where are they? link meee. I love Winx Club.

Knibitz~ you made me smile *AND* laugh {hugs} thank you :lovey:

In the video I prolly sound more bummed about the doll cuz I'm so tired. What I'm really bummed out about is that when I'm as sick as I am most of the time I can't even play with my dolls. It's like having a switch that doesn't turn on, but if it would you'd be less lonely and unhappy to hav a friend there. You can prolly tell by now that just posting a video about these dolls created much internal churning for me. Already tho I feel good about it cuz people are expressing appreciation that I'm better informing them, so they can make a decision on whether or not to buy BZs. Either that or they're wishing I'd told them sooner cuz they feel they wasted money.

My scripted (lots of work for me) video wuld be so fun. Not at all like my current quickie review. I want to do it still.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 12:12:44 AM »
So far I only have the bloom doll and a couple of old season 1 bloom figures! I absolutely adore Winx too! The one doll I have is the concert series. I can't find the fairy versions of any of the dolls ANYWHERE!

And yeah, I'll agree with you that the Bratzillaz aren't perfect lol. I gave Meygana a hair cut. I was totally nervous about it but I think it looks okay. I just couldn't stand her box hair anymore. I love them mostly because they are witches. and witches have always been a thing for me.. So.. I might be biased lol. I do hope they continue to make the Bratzillaz though! I think they are pretty good. They really hold up to play.. I brushed mines hair really hard and her head still is on. I washed her, posed her, dropped her, cut her hair.. and she's still 'alive'.. or.. well in one piece lol. Though the joint in one of her legs is loose but it doesn't bug me that much. I just honestly don't feel like I can break her.. a feeling I DO get with Monster High.

Bratz have never been my thing. I always thought they had chubby faces and no necks >.< And what was with the shoes and feet being one thing??? I did have little tiny mini bratz towards the end of my childhood that I liked a lot. Do they still make those? I'd love to see mini Bratzillaz!

Anywho, I'm rambling now! lol. I don't want ya to think I was upset about you not liking them or anything. I just hear a lot of negative feedback on them and kind of got overwhelmed feeling like I'm the only one who likes them lol. Sometimes it's hard for ANY doll to shine with Monster High out. Sadly, I don't think Bratzillaz are going to be as good as them or get bought as much. They might have their flash in the pan though. Still, I love them. And as soon as Halloween comes around, I'll be searching for some good props for them for a proper display :D I'm thinking mini witch cauldrons, broom sticks, black cats, spiderwebs and anything else I can find!!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal