collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76717 times)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1380 on: August 14, 2012, 03:57:33 PM »
Oh  a swedish collector just said that she found the coffin bean set in a swedish low price store in a city near mine, and it really wasn't ridiculously overprized :D thinking I might should go there and get it since I love that Clawdeen and the set could be great for my no-stand dolls
Do it! The Coffin Bean set is awesome! I want to get a second set so I can do something like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tru_fashionista_luv/7702560772/

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: August 14, 2012, 04:13:08 PM »
Oh  a swedish collector just said that she found the coffin bean set in a swedish low price store in a city near mine, and it really wasn't ridiculously overprized :D thinking I might should go there and get it since I love that Clawdeen and the set could be great for my no-stand dolls
Do it! The Coffin Bean set is awesome! I want to get a second set so I can do something like this:

Ooh man that's fantastic. Now I want a second set too, curses! XD
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: August 14, 2012, 04:21:46 PM »

Oh so nice! Now I really want the set xD but one is enough for me. Will see if I can stop by there tomorrow
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1383 on: August 14, 2012, 04:50:42 PM »
Is anyone finding the Ghoulia plus scooter set at their TRU? I swear my TRU is so far behind! We haven't gotten the I <3 Fashion dolls or either of the doll+ exclusives.

Also, are the dolls on the back of the boxes any indication of what will be coming out soon? Like on my new release Abbey there is an image of wave 1 Ghoulia and the wave 2 versions of Lagoona and Cleo. Does the fact that they make an appearance on the back of the box mean that we could see them in stores again soon?

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: August 14, 2012, 04:57:33 PM »
Robecca Steam in stock at Walmart.com, guys. :) I'd love to have her but not right now.
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1385 on: August 14, 2012, 04:59:33 PM »
Robecca Steam in stock at Walmart.com, guys. :) I'd love to have her but not right now.

beat me to it XD

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: August 14, 2012, 05:04:45 PM »
That flickr you linked had awesome pictures of Jackson so now I think I will buy him. But now I need to choose between him or the Coffin Bean set D:

Also found this custom dress for Operetta on flickr

Operetta How she should be - almost by Wonderlandfan, on Flickr
So beutiful <3

Adoptable made by me

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: August 14, 2012, 05:43:03 PM »
Is anyone finding the Ghoulia plus scooter set at their TRU? I swear my TRU is so far behind! We haven't gotten the I <3 Fashion dolls or either of the doll+ exclusives.

Also, are the dolls on the back of the boxes any indication of what will be coming out soon? Like on my new release Abbey there is an image of wave 1 Ghoulia and the wave 2 versions of Lagoona and Cleo. Does the fact that they make an appearance on the back of the box mean that we could see them in stores again soon?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Abbey was put back into rotation, not re-released, if that makes sense.  Her box is the same as the first wave, so the dolls on her box are what she originally shipped with.  When she first started to hit stores, she was with the Wave 2 girls and I think Ghoulia was still in the assortment too.

Now she is in a case with Venus, Robecca, Rochelle etc. 

This website has interesting info on case assortments:

http://www.toycountry.com/store/toy-news-archive-monster-high-dolls-toy-country-online-toy-store.html

Does anyone know if someone can order torsos mutiple times from Mattel?  I've already ordered 2 sets.  Could I order more, or do they "know" I'm already maxxed out?
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: August 14, 2012, 05:50:03 PM »
It doesn't say anything about ordering more than once, just says two sets per order. If it's another order then I don't see why they wouldn't let you. :)

EDIT: Also, I've made a thread in the MH trades/sales. If anyone could help me out, I'd be eternally grateful.  :blush:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 05:55:53 PM by Chi »
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:07:21 PM by pukunui »

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #1390 on: August 14, 2012, 06:25:16 PM »

omg, that's so cool.....I wasn't really tempted to get the coffin bean set but now I kinda want 2.....

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: August 14, 2012, 06:39:09 PM »
Re Scarah & shipping: Matty only gave me one option when I put in my order...I paid $8 shipping for two dolls and they got here in 14 days (Canada).

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: August 14, 2012, 06:41:15 PM »

omg, that's so cool.....I wasn't really tempted to get the coffin bean set but now I kinda want 2.....
I know, right?!

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1393 on: August 14, 2012, 07:38:57 PM »
Dont know if its just me. But the clawdeen in the ghouls alive set face looks strange...  :blink:

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: August 14, 2012, 07:44:03 PM »
Dont know if its just me. But the clawdeen in the ghouls alive set face looks strange...  :blink:

Her head tilts back and her eyes close.  She also howls (i think.)  All those mechanics are going to change the look of the doll a bit.  I think the Ghouls Alive line will not be coming home with me anytime soon.  That's saying a lot, coming from a completionist like me ;)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal