collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76846 times)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1365 on: August 14, 2012, 12:17:28 PM »
No, it only gave me one option for shipping. And I knew that she'd sell out almost immediately so I didn't try and find any other shipping options! i was so paranoid that she would be gone by the time I checked out.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Burgundy_Rose

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1366 on: August 14, 2012, 12:29:05 PM »
No, it only gave me one option for shipping. And I knew that she'd sell out almost immediately so I didn't try and find any other shipping options! i was so paranoid that she would be gone by the time I checked out.

Thanks Pinkamena :) I think I paid about $10 for shipping- the other option was a lot more than that but gave you tracking (I can't really remember, was panicking as well at the time!) Hopefully we'll get our dolls soon!

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: August 14, 2012, 12:39:51 PM »
Did you lucky Scarah buyers pay more for faster shipping? I chose the cheap option so perhaps I'll have a longer wait  >_< What's particularly frustrating is I had them sent to my parent's house as I'm at work during the day, so for all I know she could have arrived!

I love SDCC Ghoulia too but as I only collect the signature dolls Scarah and Hoodude were must-haves for me! Even my boyfriend said Hoodude was really cool and "you should get that one" (clearly thinking obtaining them was an easy feat  :lol:)

Nope, I choose the $10 one. Honestly I'm surprised I got her so fast. Last year when I ordered Ghoulia around the same time she did'nt show up until the 31 August! D:
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: August 14, 2012, 12:56:42 PM »
Thanks Pinkamena :) I think I paid about $10 for shipping- the other option was a lot more than that but gave you tracking (I can't really remember, was panicking as well at the time!) Hopefully we'll get our dolls soon!

No probs :)

I hope they arrive soon...my postman I swear thinks I'm crazy cos every time he walks past I'm sat in the window twitching the curtains :lmao:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1369 on: August 14, 2012, 01:24:56 PM »
Puku - Stop making me fall in love with RM Frankie D: I don't need another doll I want right know D:
lovely pictures really<3
LOL. I'm glad you like them. I've got a follow-up photo that I took last night. I'll post it later today once I've finished processing it.

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: August 14, 2012, 02:26:52 PM »
Has anyone ever had this? :

Weird scratch on my becca's face

Along with what looks like hat had been a bubble in the top layer that now is lighter than her skin and peeling,

then a chip (another bubble?) on her nose above and center of nostrils.

I'm sad now that her poor face is so beaten!
What should I do?  Fix it with something?

Please and thanks ahead of time if you can answer!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: August 14, 2012, 02:28:33 PM »
I'd contact Mattel about that.

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1372 on: August 14, 2012, 02:33:40 PM »
OMG!! this is so exiting :frolic: I went to flea shop today and look who I found!!
I can't believe I finally have signature Lagoona and Draculaura, and they are from the first release  :shocked:

And they asked $16 for each, finally wave one dolls I can afford, the only bad thing is that Draculaura is missing her right hand and diary (she looks like a return)

Puki, those photo's are so cute! I really like the one with Holt, it tells a story!

I see, thanks I did a google search and found some very small pics, not sure if they are real but they had things like a vanity playset for Franky and it seems the dolls wit gimmics are going to be re-realeses of signature ones http://www.squidoo.com/monster-high-scaris-deluxe-travel-dolls-line

Yup, that's definitely it!

It appears that Clawdeen has an upgraded version of her clothes , wit a shirt witout stripes since they stopped using stripes on her since Toralei's doll came out.

Oh wow I never noticed that!

Thank you for the comment of my costume  :blush: he is Nightshade from the old G1 cartoon, I have being in a medical treatment since some months ago, so I haven't made another costume since, but I'm getting mush better now so I hope to start making them again soon.  :)

You are most welcome! I had to look him up, you did a great job! I love your version a bit more though, it looks more.. artistic? I can't really explain it, haha. It's lovely though!

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you feel a lot better, I can't wait to see another custom.

Thank you, hopefully I can start again soon, I'm planning on making the last unicorn from a G2 fakie I found.  ;)

Glad to hear the pics are official, I saved them before they take the site down, lol.

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: August 14, 2012, 02:35:20 PM »
I'd contact Mattel about that.

Ah poop stain ;-;

Congrats on the finds! That's pretty awesome!!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: August 14, 2012, 02:48:30 PM »
I came home from work today to find a package for my husband at our back door.  Now I'm reading everyone is getting their SDCC dolls.  *eyes box*

It's the perfect size for dolls, too!

I'm getting my hopes up for nothing.  My husband tunes me out when I start talking at him about dolls.  There's no way he was paying attention if I had mentioned Scarah.  I was home, fighting to grab her from MattyCollector, and he was at work all day.  *sigh*  A girl can dream, right?
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: August 14, 2012, 02:59:00 PM »
Grats sapphire. I am so envious of that Lagoona <3
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 03:02:25 PM by amenoo »

Adoptable made by me

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1376 on: August 14, 2012, 03:09:21 PM »

Congrats on the finds! That's pretty awesome!!

Grats sapphire. I am so envious of that Lagoona <3

Thanks, I can't belive I finally have Lagoona in my hands  :inlove: I wanted her since a  long ago, but I couldn't afford the amazon/ebay prices, she is so stunning in person.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: August 14, 2012, 03:20:08 PM »
Ooh congrats Sapphire-Light! There's nothing more exciting than finding something you've been looking for secondhand for a bargain!  ^.^ I hope you can track down a new hand for Lala :D
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1378 on: August 14, 2012, 03:21:47 PM »
First, a gripe: why do all the CAM wigs have to suck so bad? The witch/cat set that Midnight Dream sent me arrived yesterday and while I love the color of the wig on the witch, and it's nowhere near as bad as the vampire boy's wig was, it's still pretty crappy ... Also, one of the cat shoes broke when I tried to put it on the doll's foot. The strap broke off from the sole of the shoe. :(

On a more positive note, though, my I <3 Fashion ghouls arrived today and they look fantastic!!!

:frolic:

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: August 14, 2012, 03:49:20 PM »
Oh  a swedish collector just said that she found the coffin bean set in a swedish low price store in a city near mine, and it really wasn't ridiculously overprized :D thinking I might should go there and get it since I love that Clawdeen and the set could be great for my no-stand dolls

Adoptable made by me

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal