collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76716 times)

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1350 on: August 14, 2012, 06:31:35 AM »
Robecca Steam and Venus Mcflytrap in stock at Walmart.com! If you want them Hurry!

Thank you so much for posting this! Now I can quit running to every store within a 200 mile radius looking for Venus!

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1351 on: August 14, 2012, 06:55:02 AM »
Bahh I'm so nervous! I'll be going on my cruiseship in a few minutes!   ;_;
Puki, those photo's are so cute! I really like the one with Holt, it tells a story!
Excellent! Couldn't ask for a better compliment than that. Thanks. :)
You are most welcome Puki! You make the dolls look even more awesome!

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: August 14, 2012, 07:00:01 AM »
I finally did it you guys... I bought my first Monster High doll! I bought Rochelle, cause I loved her wings and her griffin. I've always wanted a MH doll, but never had the guts to buy one, as I've always hated dolls. I saw them today in Sainsburys, and lost it XD I said to my Nan I felt weird buying a doll, and she was very supportive, saying I should collect what I what, no matter what it is :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: August 14, 2012, 07:10:50 AM »
I finally did it you guys... I bought my first Monster High doll! I bought Rochelle, cause I loved her wings and her griffin. I've always wanted a MH doll, but never had the guts to buy one, as I've always hated dolls. I saw them today in Sainsburys, and lost it XD I said to my Nan I felt weird buying a doll, and she was very supportive, saying I should collect what I what, no matter what it is :)
Welcome MH! These dolls are like Pringles, once you pop the fun don't stop! /bricked.

I too wasn't a big doll fan... but I started lurking in here. Then I saw Cycle one of ANTM... and then I caved and got Toralei because she was 'the only one I liked.' Then um... I was up to like 12 dolls.. which would probably be more if I had more cash. Oops.

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: August 14, 2012, 07:27:51 AM »
Having a long day of harvest I'm so happy to come home to this:
I'm still not sure if I want to open them up or not :S I'm not a MIB collector, but I'm not sure I want too keep this set or not.

Nostalgic about last year!

In my opinion, SDCC Ghoulia is WAY cooler than Scarah :/
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: August 14, 2012, 08:07:30 AM »
Having a long day of harvest I'm so happy to come home to this:
I'm still not sure if I want to open them up or not :S I'm not a MIB collector, but I'm not sure I want too keep this set or not.

Nostalgic about last year!

In my opinion, SDCC Ghoulia is WAY cooler than Scarah :/

Ah I want them all! *swoon* Congratulations, this made my day!

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: August 14, 2012, 08:20:27 AM »
I had a dream last night that my Matty order came today and guess what? It did!!!

....and Sweetscoops, I agree with you 100%, SDCC Ghoulia, IMO, is the coolest of all three SDCC dolls!

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1357 on: August 14, 2012, 08:45:55 AM »
the Coffin Bean doesn't have a version without a doll. They have a version with just Clawdeen and there will be a version with Clawdeen and Draculaura thats a Costco exclusive. The pack I got was marked as $35 from k-mart (I traded a commission so I didn't have to pay for it) but the Clawdeen is that pack is so pretty. She might just be worth it to be the third :D

and I'm too late, oh well...x.x

I've been on the fence about getting the coffin bean set because the Clawdeen looks almost just like the DT 2.0 Clawdeen

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #1358 on: August 14, 2012, 08:54:15 AM »

Haha me too! Well, that was about two weeks ago. All I wanted was Operetta, but now I have Operetta, Rochelle, Cupid, Skull Shores Lagoona, and Threaderella XD
I can't wait to get more clothes or learn to make my own so I can dress them up and do stuff with their hair!

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: August 14, 2012, 08:59:40 AM »
Robecca Steam and Venus Mcflytrap in stock at Walmart.com! If you want them Hurry!

Thank you so much for posting this! Now I can quit running to every store within a 200 mile radius looking for Venus!

I've been stalking the website and missed them being in stock :(  I need two Robecca's or I will never hear the end of it from my daughter when I keep her for myself, rofl-  the closest I have come to seeing her in stock around here is watching a 12 year old girl happily walk away with her moments before we reached the aisle.... 

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1360 on: August 14, 2012, 09:26:49 AM »

Argh! You are now on restriction from posting pictures of SDCC Ghoulia! [lol just kidding] She is so beautiful, and I am trying my best not to look at her.... I don't have that kind of money to spend on a doll, but I really love her!

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1361 on: August 14, 2012, 09:41:44 AM »

Your welcome! Im glad you finally got her! :D

I've been stalking the website and missed them being in stock :(  I need two Robecca's or I will never hear the end of it from my daughter when I keep her for myself, rofl-  the closest I have come to seeing her in stock around here is watching a 12 year old girl happily walk away with her moments before we reached the aisle.... 

Ill keep posting when I see dolls and sets in stock that people may be interested in!

Draculaura doll and bath set in stock, Ghoulia doll and scooter and fearleading 3 pack in stock at toysrus.com!

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #1362 on: August 14, 2012, 10:23:07 AM »
Draculaura doll and bath set in stock, Ghoulia doll and scooter and fearleading 3 pack in stock at toysrus.com!

YAY! Thanks so much for posting that. :) Two less exclusives to worry about now, phew!!

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: August 14, 2012, 10:40:07 AM »
:lovey: Scarah :lovey:

My postie I swear is avoiding my house on purpose...he walks past every day and every day I hopefully run to the door but he keeps walking... :cry: Sure she'll be here soon though. She will be here. *twitches* Soon she will be here....

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Burgundy_Rose

« Reply #1364 on: August 14, 2012, 10:48:37 AM »
Did you lucky Scarah buyers pay more for faster shipping? I chose the cheap option so perhaps I'll have a longer wait  >_< What's particularly frustrating is I had them sent to my parent's house as I'm at work during the day, so for all I know she could have arrived!

I love SDCC Ghoulia too but as I only collect the signature dolls Scarah and Hoodude were must-haves for me! Even my boyfriend said Hoodude was really cool and "you should get that one" (clearly thinking obtaining them was an easy feat  :lol:)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal