collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77064 times)

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1305 on: August 13, 2012, 10:51:36 AM »
Rumored January 2013 :P Thats the estimated time. Nothing is written in stone though! Sometimes Mattel releases things a little sooner.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:53:23 AM by Frankie Stein »

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: August 13, 2012, 10:52:18 AM »
Same here. Dolls that talk are all related to Chuckie and that makes them evil and scary.
I just hope that Scaris Rochelle and Catherine deMew won't be in that talk series since those are the dolls I want the most o:

Glad I'm not the only one to feel this way. XD OMG Just seeing/after I saw their pictures is getting me excited to wanna find them!! *Cuts coin slit onto jar cap and superglues the cap on* Got a long way to go and save before they come out. Any rumor when their release date is?

january 2013 has been said, not exactly when though

Edit: Frankie was faster XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Adoptable made by me

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: August 13, 2012, 10:53:13 AM »
Same here. Dolls that talk are all related to Chuckie and that makes them evil and scary.
I just hope that Scaris Rochelle and Catherine deMew won't be in that talk series since those are the dolls I want the most o:

Glad I'm not the only one to feel this way. XD OMG Just seeing/after I saw their pictures is getting me excited to wanna find them!! *Cuts coin slit onto jar cap and superglues the cap on* Got a long way to go and save before they come out. Any rumor when their release date is?

spring 2013 :)

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1308 on: August 13, 2012, 10:57:42 AM »
Robecca Steam in Stock on walmart.com if you want her hurry!!!

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #1309 on: August 13, 2012, 11:00:31 AM »
So, has it always been like this?  It seems like everytime I hear about a new doll (usually Abbey :P) that I NEED and start saving up for, WHAM! That doll is released a week later and I haz no savings?!

Thank you for the GR Abbey pics!!

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: August 13, 2012, 11:04:13 AM »

Holy.. wow! I can't believe she's in stock. I already have her but good luck to everyone else. Hope that they grab her while they can!

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: August 13, 2012, 11:10:23 AM »
Muahaha, that'll be a lot of time to wait and save.visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ugh If there's one set I desperately need is those werecat twins. Sadly I'm broke as a joke so I won't be able to buy them till a little later when I have money...*Stares at Venus & Robecca*
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: August 13, 2012, 11:15:26 AM »
This month has been and will be so MH expensive XD I have already bought; Venus, Robecca, Wave 2 Cleo, DDG Spectra, The ST ghouls. I am still hoping to get the DDg 3 pack and I really want that GR Abbey...

And I also spended over 150$ on clothes from japan XD

Adoptable made by me

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1313 on: August 13, 2012, 11:18:57 AM »
Anyone know a toy store located in New Castle that carries a lot? Especially Monster High and ponies of course!

Still wondering this!

Ha, I just deboxed my signature Abbey, it's my little sisters favourite monster. So I let her play with Abbey, it's such a cute sight!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: August 13, 2012, 11:22:37 AM »
Aww that's so cute! Were you able to get her the plush Abbey you were looking to get her a few months ago??

Sadly, I'm in the US so I have no clue what toy stores could be in your area...or even grocery stores. XD
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: August 13, 2012, 11:26:02 AM »
Wow it sounds like a lot of fun.  ^.^

It sure is! Oh, I've always wanted to tell you, the custom in your icon is very pretty!

Were I can see pics?

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post those pictures, considering mattel tried to take them all down a while back when they got leaked. I sadly don't have them in my documents either, so I honestly have no idea. Sorry Sapphire!

I wasnt speaking of the ghouls alive dolls, I can show you where I found the info about Scaris delux talking if its allowed... This is what it says atleast.

NEW Monster High Line of Dolls That TALK
For the first time ever, the ghouls of Monster High are brought to life! They TALK! Yes the makers of Monster High Dolls, Mattel, has put voice on our beloved Monster High dolls. These lovely girls are travelling and their outfits are really cute. Frankie, Clawdeen, Spectra, and two new doll characters Skelita Calaveras, and Jinafire Long are included in this new Monster High Doll Line called "Scaris Deluxe Travel. They are due out January 2013. So collectors stay tuned.

I copy and pasted that paragraph into Google and came up with only one website that had this information listed and they had no sources for it, so I'd take this with a grain of salt to be honest. I'm thinking whoever posted it confused the two lines (Scaris/Travel dolls and Ghouls Alive). The descriptions that were sent out to retailers from the manufacturer mentioned nothing about the Scaris dolls having any electronic features and Spectra also isn't set to be included either of the Travel doll assortments.

Talking dolls would be really cute somewhere down the line and it's probably inevitable before we see them made for Monster High, but I really wouldn't want to see it debut in this particular set. I'm hoping it's just a rumor. :)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 11:50:54 AM by Mandy85 »

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1316 on: August 13, 2012, 11:28:56 AM »
Aww that's so cute! Were you able to get her the plush Abbey you were looking to get her a few months ago??

Sadly, I'm in the US so I have no clue what toy stores could be in your area...or even grocery stores. XD

I did actually, but at the time she didn't have any interest in it. Now a few months later, she wants it. But I can't get it anymore! ;_;

I'm going to New Castle for a day, just to have some fun. I hope I'll bump into something for her over there!

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: August 13, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »
I can't stress enough for people NOT to order from walmart.com for dolls! I.. feel awful for sounding like a broken record, but I really don't want to see what happened to me (twice, and had another bad experience ordering from them for something unrelated to toys) happening to someone else and them not able to replace a brand new doll D:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: August 13, 2012, 12:43:33 PM »
I wasnt speaking of the ghouls alive dolls, I can show you where I found the info about Scaris delux talking if its allowed... This is what it says atleast.

For the first time ever, the ghouls of Monster High are brought to life! They TALK! Yes the makers of Monster High Dolls, Mattel, has put voice on our beloved Monster High dolls. These lovely girls are travelling and their outfits are really cute. Frankie, Clawdeen, Spectra, and two new doll characters Skelita Calaveras, and Jinafire Long are included in this new Monster High Doll Line called "Scaris Deluxe Travel. They are due out January 2013. So collectors stay tuned.

I copy and pasted that paragraph into Google and came up with only one website that had this information listed and they had no sources for it, so I'd take this with a grain of salt to be honest. I'm thinking whoever posted it confused the two lines (Scaris/Travel dolls and Ghouls Alive). The descriptions that were sent out to retailers from the manufacturer mentioned nothing about the Scaris dolls having any electronic features and Spectra also isn't set to be included either of the Travel doll assortments.

Talking dolls would be really cute somewhere down the line and it's probably inevitable before we see them made for Monster High, but I really wouldn't want to see it debut in this particular set. I'm hoping it's just a rumor. :)

Ahh that explains it then. Whew. I definitely do not want talking dollies either XD

Thank you for posting that GR Abbey in-box pic amenoo! I can't believe she's out already, craziness. :squee: Going out to check Walmart now, fingers crossed for the DDG 3-pack at least...
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1319 on: August 13, 2012, 01:16:53 PM »
I can't stress enough for people NOT to order from walmart.com for dolls! I.. feel awful for sounding like a broken record, but I really don't want to see what happened to me (twice, and had another bad experience ordering from them for something unrelated to toys) happening to someone else and them not able to replace a brand new doll D:

I actually ordered a couple dolls of monster high from walmart and they were perfect condition... Wonder what went wrong with your orders :/

Ahh that explains it then. Whew. I definitely do not want talking dollies either XD

Thank you for posting that GR Abbey in-box pic amenoo! I can't believe she's out already, craziness. :squee: Going out to check Walmart now, fingers crossed for the DDG 3-pack at least...

Well hopefully we will find out for sure soon! :D Either way im probably still going to get atleast 2 or 3 o.o !!! Although if they do... Wouldnt it be creepy in the middle of the night when you were sleeping and one wakes you by talking~! AHH LOL!!!! GL for DDG 3 pack!

Also, I dont know if its just me but sometime I have the hardest time removing those pins that they connect to the dolls head to backing in the box. What is the easiest way to remove those from there heads? Any tips?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal