collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77069 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #870 on: August 04, 2012, 11:29:25 AM »
Puku.....  your pictures are AMAZING!  Wish I could get my dolls to look as awesome as yours!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: August 04, 2012, 02:01:26 PM »
I picked up robecca extra and venus, may keep venus. Anyone want Robecca?

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: August 04, 2012, 02:45:08 PM »
I picked up robecca extra and venus, may keep venus. Anyone want Robecca?
I do!  sending you a PM!
looking into a re-branding.

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: August 04, 2012, 02:48:09 PM »
The monster virus caught me too! I'm having for & looking forward to find more! ;)

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #874 on: August 04, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »
Puku, Draculaura looks so cool with that katana! xD

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: August 04, 2012, 04:25:48 PM »
I know this is a loooong shot--but is anyone still seeing Ghoulia's comic book club fashion pack? We found an SS Ghoulia at a local festival in a three dollar bin. It must have put there as a mistake because she rang up reg price, but it WAS in the bin so we got her for three bucks! Actually, I didn;t have the money, so my sister's wonderful boyfriend bought her for me. He is a zombie freak so he likes Ghoulia. I never really took a good look at SS Ghoulia before, but after examining her for a good while I see she is sooo full of gory detail. Sorry if I am gushing, she's my first Ghoulia.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: August 04, 2012, 04:46:33 PM »
I am so full of joy right now!

Me and my dad have a tradition that has lasted for longer than I can remember - when mom's out of town, I get a toy :D Most people think I'm a bit old for it and all - but when your a toy collector, any chance to mooch of someone is a-okay. So we go to Target... I was expecting to see a SS Draculaura with wonky eyes, a Sweet 1600 Clawdeen or two, a buttload of the MH costumes - but NO! There was the SS 5 pack, Schools out Clawdeen, Ghoulia's Scooter, Draculaura's Powder Room, the Coffin Bean, some 1600 stuff, SS dolls, Roller Maze dolls, and some other stuff! They also had all the Novi Stars dolls and La Dee Das, and Bratzillas, and all the other new dolls that have come out recently. There were other people on the isle so I couldn't freak out and scream "omgomgomgomgomg I need them ALLLLL!"  and throw them in the air but I did jump up and down, squee, then cover my mouth so I don't look TOO phycho XD

I'm really surprised that not a single doll was wonky - no kidding. I grabbed School's Out Clawdeen and ran, she's pretty much my grail. I mean, those shoes! O.O

So um... yeah. You might be like "Ooh... nice. We got all that stuff *looks at watch* about 2 months ago." But this is HUGE for my Target - they never have anything new. I hope it stays like this :D
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: August 04, 2012, 04:48:42 PM »
The three places I went into today had nothing .-.;. I saw a re-release Spectra at TRU, and my fiance urged me to get it but I was stubborn and pointed out we were still gonna head other places so I wanted to hold onto my voucher... which was a mistake. Ugh. Welp... hopefully my Walmart learns the value of restocking soon...

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: August 04, 2012, 06:20:29 PM »
Just unboxed Ghoulia and took those wonky glasses off. Her faceup is so pretty!

Alicat

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #879 on: August 04, 2012, 06:29:01 PM »

There were other people on the isle so I couldn't freak out and scream "omgomgomgomgomg I need them ALLLLL!"  and throw them in the air but I did jump up and down, squee, then cover my mouth so I don't look TOO phycho XD

haha!! I have actually gone SQUEEEE in a MH doll aisle! lol! 

I went today to a couple of stores. The only thing I actively want is bee girl, three0eye girl, and Skele girl, because I got the pack. No luck, but my local Walmart has a Signature Jackson with a smooshed box that has been eyeing me for three weeks. I cannot justify him, because I have the GB version... 20$!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: August 04, 2012, 06:33:18 PM »
Just unboxed Ghoulia and took those wonky glasses off. Her faceup is so pretty!

Congrats on your cheap Ghoulia find! I love all the little gory details on that doll too. I need a blood drip bracelet in my size!

I spent far too much money at Target today, but I love my new dollies so...I don't care! XD I found Threaderella, apparently the last Scary Tales doll in the store, and a rerelease signature Spectra! My first signature Spectra has a flaw in her hair, so I reeeally wanted one that was perfect. And I can use her to display her amazing fashion pack. Yes, that is how I'm justifying her to myself. >.>

I also found the sparkly blind bag pony rainbow set! Which is so many levels of adore. My three glittery wave 1 blind bags are practically the only ponies I own, and I had been longing for a whole rainbow of the wonderful little things way before I found out they were actually going to make that exact set devoted to them. <3

Post Merge: August 04, 2012, 06:35:15 PM

There were other people on the isle so I couldn't freak out and scream "omgomgomgomgomg I need them ALLLLL!"  and throw them in the air but I did jump up and down, squee, then cover my mouth so I don't look TOO phycho XD

haha!! I have actually gone SQUEEEE in a MH doll aisle! lol! 

Haha, me too. Today when I got to the toy isle the nice Target worker had just set Threaderella on the shelf, and I made a squeaking noise and grabbed her to my chest. XD "Ha, you really like those things, huh?" Yeaaah...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 06:41:13 PM by Keelee_von_Cupcake »

Offline pukunui

• And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #881 on: August 04, 2012, 06:37:00 PM »
Puku.....  your pictures are AMAZING!  Wish I could get my dolls to look as awesome as yours!
Thanks. All I can say is it wasn't easy, and Lala suffered a bit for it. Her hair looks even more like a rat's nest, and I had to gum up her elbows with sticky tack to make them less loose.

Puku, Draculaura looks so cool with that katana! xD
She does, doesn't she?

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #882 on: August 04, 2012, 08:16:22 PM »
Awesome picture, pukunui. Lala looks great with that katana. Very clever idea giving the sword to the Lala who comes in a bathrobe that is a bit reminiscent of a yukata!

Hmm, the Target near my house restocked recently. I saw a lot of new MLP stuff as well as two Scary Tales dolls (Clawdeen and Ghoulia). I was shocked, but the two ST dolls there had perfect faces... I think this may be the first time I wasn't disappointed at all with their paint jobs. Sadly, I don't have any interest in the ST dolls so I left them on the shelf. But still, what a shocker! It gave me some hope that maybe Mattel has looked into their poor QC and made some changes for the better. Hopefully anyway.

Offline pukunui

• And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #883 on: August 04, 2012, 09:53:15 PM »
Awesome picture, pukunui. Lala looks great with that katana. Very clever idea giving the sword to the Lala who comes in a bathrobe that is a bit reminiscent of a yukata!
Thanks! "Kimono" was the first thing I thought when I first saw the Powder Room Lala, and that immediately put me in mind of O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill, so it was just a matter of getting the doll and finding a katana that was the right scale. Since the one I got came from the replica Baby Doll figure that goes for like $200, it's pretty high quality. I think it's actually made of metal.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: August 04, 2012, 10:12:36 PM »
The monster virus caught me too! I'm having for & looking forward to find more! ;)

Welcome to the club! I tried to leave.... but I ended up coming crawling back. XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal