collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76945 times)

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #600 on: July 31, 2012, 08:10:19 AM »
Puku you really like taking kung-fu photos, don't you? :lol:
Congrats on receiving Draculaura! The photos you've taken of her are very cute, I like how the newspaper fashion pack looks on her.

I also have a Kill Bill-inspired idea in mind for her with that kimono bathrobe of hers. I bought myself a Sucker Punch Baby Doll 1:6-scale katana as a prop. :cool:

You have no idea how happy I am to hear you're continuing this idea! Really want to see this, haha.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 31, 2012, 09:40:23 AM »
I'm going to head to TRU later today or tomorrow and see what's there. They has an enormous selection last time I went. Did anyone want me to look for anyone for them?  I'm in CO.

I'd be very grateful if you could check for DT Clawdeen 1.0 and Bunkbed please! xxx

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 31, 2012, 09:45:10 AM »
My walmart still has barely anything, just lots of 1600 Clawdeens.  Anyone in my area seeing the other dolls anywhere?  Mainly Robecca and Venus?

and Sky, could you check for one of them for me as well?  I'd prefer Robecca....but both work.  =]

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 31, 2012, 10:38:05 AM »
Not a problem!  Robecca is who I'm really looking for! Will check for Clawdeen and bunkbed as well.

Yes, my Walmart only has 1600 Clawdeens, cars and Cleo's Vanity.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Burgundy_Rose

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #604 on: July 31, 2012, 11:13:40 AM »
Look who arrived in the mail today!!

say bleed! by pukunui81, on Flickr

Her knees are really loose, but I love her so much anyway! Her face-up is perfect! This is by far my favorite Lala. In fact, I think she's the only one I really like. I like that she's not as pink as the others, as well. I'm going to be taking lots of pictures of her, I can just tell.

My Roller Maze Frankie also arrived. Her hair is a bit messy, so I need to wash it and tidy it up before I start taking any photos of her.

Gorgeous! Love her more understated makeup and curls. She looks great in her fashion pack.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: July 31, 2012, 12:02:00 PM »
I recently had oral surgery that ended up having some complications and now I'm diagnosed with some crappy jaw problem but today my stubborn other half insisted on buying DDG Lagoona for me as a "get well" gift. I argued about how I felt bad about it but there was no talking out of it, but it's okay because I've been dyyyyyying for her. ;u;
 So yaay, I finally have her! She's so gorgeous and it makes me so happy that I went along with the whole get well soon gift idea even though we're a tiny bit short on money until Friday due to the surgery/hospital bills. I knew I probably wouldn't see her again since we never go to that Toys R Us. >u<

Excuse the whole..Crappy grainy indoor photo on rainy day thing. I just wanted to get a quick picture of her because I was so excited. :cheer:

Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: July 31, 2012, 12:06:28 PM »
I recently had oral surgery that ended up having some complications and now I'm diagnosed with some crappy jaw problem but today my stubborn other half insisted on buying DDG Lagoona for me as a "get well" gift. I argued about how I felt bad about it but there was no talking out of it, but it's okay because I've been dyyyyyying for her. ;u;
 So yaay, I finally have her! She's so gorgeous and it makes me so happy that I went along with the whole get well soon gift idea even though we're a tiny bit short on money until Friday due to the surgery/hospital bills. I knew I probably wouldn't see her again since we never go to that Toys R Us. >u<

Excuse the whole..Crappy grainy indoor photo on rainy day thing. I just wanted to get a quick picture of her because I was so excited. :cheer:

I'm so sorry you've been through the mill, I completely understand- I had a tonsillectomy and also found I have jaw problems so my jaws get stuck and cannot open past a small point, I'm so sorry you're going through this! :hug:

Your partner is so sweet, he's so thoughtful getting her for you! :lovey: And she is gorgeous! Congratulations! :D xxx

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 31, 2012, 12:14:11 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about your jaw problem. Chi:( Feel better soon!
Yay for sweet SOs! Lagoona always looks cute but DDG Lagoona looks especially adorable. What are her earrings? *squints*

On another note I noticed my dog and Clawd look a bit alike in this pic (it's the ears)

Notice a resemblance? by ryusmom, on Flickr
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 12:15:55 PM by dragonlady »

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #608 on: July 31, 2012, 12:19:13 PM »
Omigosh, dragonlady, your dog is so cute! What breed is he? He looks a lot like my dog, except my dog is black and white instead of brown.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 31, 2012, 12:30:09 PM »
Chi--SHE'S GORGEOUS! I hope I can find her thursday when I go to TRU. EXCEPT, if they have the I <3 fashion Abbey; she totes comes first! I'm sorry to hear about your jaw problems ;.; My brother has something wrong with his jaw that he needs braces for, but my dad refuses to help pay for them so he has to wait til we have a spare 5 grand (just typing that made me laugh cynically).
Dragonlady--Oh myyyy! Your dog is a total sweetie pie. and he is totes the Clawd of all yorkies, haha.

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: July 31, 2012, 12:36:01 PM »
Thank you, she is a cutie:) We're not quite sure what Bella is; we think she's part Yorkie or part Silky (or both). (She's a little shaggy as it was before her trim)

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 31, 2012, 12:37:05 PM »
@Ice: Aww. :c It seems like oral surgeries always either cause problems or make existing ones worse. ;_;  I'll be okay. Just have to take pain medicines for a while, sleep a lot with a warm compress and mainly only eat things that infants would eat.. XD

@dragonlady: Wow that's quite a resemblance! How cuuute. C: Looks so fluffy and soft d'awww. <333
Her earrings are a pearl on one side and a pearl cluster on the other side.
Spoiler

They're actually white with a slight pearly sheen, my camera is just hopeless without good lighting so I can't quite capture the detailing.
It makes me wonder why they like giving them asymmetric earrings so often though.

@Kelpie: She is! Probably my favourite Lagoona. *A* I really like Skull Shores as well but this one stole my heart.. ;o;
Last time I went to TRU I saw I <3 fashion Abbey but had to pass on her because I was hoping for Lagoona... And she had some weird lip thing going on, plus I can't justify buying both at the moment. :c She's so pretty though..I love the sweater dress!
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: July 31, 2012, 12:44:08 PM »
I hope you feel better soon Chi! Dental work is so painful. :< I had a similar experience when I got my wisdom teeth taken out, couldn't get out of bed for a week. Your Lala is beautiful though~! What an awesome get well pressie.  ^.^

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #613 on: July 31, 2012, 01:07:39 PM »
Puku you really like taking kung-fu photos, don't you? :lol:
LOL. Yes, I suppose I do.

Congrats on receiving Draculaura! The photos you've taken of her are very cute, I like how the newspaper fashion pack looks on her.
Thanks.

I also have a Kill Bill-inspired idea in mind for her with that kimono bathrobe of hers. I bought myself a Sucker Punch Baby Doll 1:6-scale katana as a prop. :cool:
You have no idea how happy I am to hear you're continuing this idea! Really want to see this, haha.
Yep. Can't wait for the sword to show up in the mail.

Gorgeous! Love her more understated makeup and curls. She looks great in her fashion pack.
I agree. Thanks.

@Chi: Sorry to hear about your oral surgery complications. I had some nerve damage in my jaw for years after I got my wisdom teeth removed as I'd had complications with a dry socket and with self-dissolving packing that didn't dissolve. Luckily I only had the one on the bottom. I'm so glad my tonsillectomy was trouble-free (had them removed last September).
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 01:12:25 PM by pukunui »

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 31, 2012, 01:19:28 PM »
Chi:  I think that picture of Lagoona is the best photo of DDG Lagoona I've seen:)  Don't know if it's just the doll, or what.  Sometimes the best photos are the quick excited ones:)

dragonlady:  OMG.  DOG.  I think she looks JUST like Clawd!  But I don't think it's the ears, I think it's the fluffy cheeks ^.^  Just want to grab them and give her a smooch <3.  I'm a BIG dog lover, but can't own any:(  We do alot of dog sitting though:)  I love it.

I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal