collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 77079 times)

biologistkid

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #285 on: July 25, 2012, 07:15:27 PM »
Just wanted to mention that if anybody is near the area of Fort Wayne, Indiana: the CAM packs with 2 torsos are available at the Target there. Right now the only ones on the shelves are the Witch/Cat and the Sea Monster/Vampire but both come with 2 torsos. :)

My sister grabbed one of each and she gave me the Sea Monster/Vampire set (eek!) so we're going to be customizing our dolls later once she gets home from our dad's house in August.

VincentVJ

« Reply #286 on: July 25, 2012, 07:58:01 PM »
I had a Ghouls Rule Frankie in my hands. But I didn't really want her. And someone came in the isle right after I picked her up, and kept looking at her longingly.

Maybe I will have good MH Karma now? 'cause I always find everyone elses dolls. Just not my own.

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 25, 2012, 08:34:33 PM »
Skipped going to Target for a day and missed the Venus and Robecca shipment.  And I only know because there was one lone Rochelle on the shelf, lol.  I needed her though, so it was still a good toy run!  I know the employees think I'm nuts for coming in so frequently, but that's what happens when you don't!

Offline eristell_neko

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 25, 2012, 08:51:08 PM »
If it makes you feel any better Octo I went to work today with a friend and they had like, 4 Rochelle's on the shelf. Ugh. Makes me sad. ;.;

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 25, 2012, 09:06:57 PM »
There was one lone Abbey on the shelf when i got to Target. Felt like crying. BUT! I have other good news which I'll post in a bit  :biggrin:

Edit: EEEE Just ordered Venus from Amazon!!  :cheer: Hopefully she gets here within the week!!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:25:28 PM by Rhini »

monstress_hi

« Reply #290 on: July 25, 2012, 09:36:49 PM »
Just wanted to mention that if anybody is near the area of Fort Wayne, Indiana: the CAM packs with 2 torsos are available at the Target there. Right now the only ones on the shelves are the Witch/Cat and the Sea Monster/Vampire but both come with 2 torsos. :)

My sister grabbed one of each and she gave me the Sea Monster/Vampire set (eek!) so we're going to be customizing our dolls later once she gets home from our dad's house in August.

I was lucky enough to have gotten a one and only one CAM pack of Sea Monster/Vampire with two torsos yesterday in nearby Walmart (in Canada)! I didn't know that the first release of the CAM set comes only with one torso at first and I was wondering why all these sets carry only one torso while there's one set (the one that I bought) has two torsos sold at the same price! ^.^

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #291 on: July 25, 2012, 09:47:50 PM »
There was one lone Abbey on the shelf when i got to Target. Felt like crying. BUT! I have other good news which I'll post in a bit  :biggrin:

Edit: EEEE Just ordered Venus from Amazon!!  :cheer: Hopefully she gets here within the week!!

I missed Venus on Amazon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :cry:

But GRATS to you!!!! :)
Come visit my blog!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 25, 2012, 09:50:32 PM »

My same thoughts! I'm just gonna go in my corner and go with my logic that I didn't see her so she didn't exist :D

Edit: Both Venus and Robecca just showed up for me when searching, dunno if they're gonna be doing what the DDG girls did with "LOL WE'RE HERE, NO WE AREN'T" but have fun looking! If only I had the cash... well, I do. It's just in PayPal.. and won't get into the bank account before the order process...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:54:31 PM by Icicle »

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 25, 2012, 10:06:12 PM »

My same thoughts! I'm just gonna go in my corner and go with my logic that I didn't see her so she didn't exist :D

Edit: Both Venus and Robecca just showed up for me when searching, dunno if they're gonna be doing what the DDG girls did with "LOL WE'RE HERE, NO WE AREN'T" but have fun looking! If only I had the cash... well, I do. It's just in PayPal.. and won't get into the bank account before the order process...
They officially showed up for the first time this morning, and have been showing up sporadically ever since. I've been refreshing the page obsessively all day and when I saw $19.99 I was like BUY BUY BUY! It says my order may take an additional 1-2 days to process, and estimated arrival date is a week from today, but I'm optimistic. I have prime so I always get stuff really fast.

Look what else I found at Kmart today!! The MH section was STOCKED to the brim.

:biggrin: They also had the pony castle. Here's my haul for the day. The BB are from Walmart.

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 25, 2012, 10:10:28 PM »
It said that for my DDG Spectra and I think it took the two days, I think they pulled the money almost immediately though so it gave me a piece of mind to know I got her, haha. I'm just really sore right now because I have money in PayPal that wouldn't get into the bank account in time... and that I can't use my Mattel voucher online. I know they're just dolls and I just gotta keep telling myself that and maybe I'll actually find them next weekend or on the 9th when I go food shopping.

It's also so weird to see a K-Mart stocked to the brim! My local one always looks like a bomb went off and all that's left are scraps hahaha. I spy new blind bags though! I now have the uncontrollable urge to bug my friends on Saturday if we can go there to look for dolls and the Walmarts for ponies... >_________>;
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:15:58 PM by Icicle »

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 25, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »
My Kmart has a toy section that looks like a tornado touched down in the middle of it. The shelves are half empty and they have a couple of dolls at best.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #296 on: July 25, 2012, 10:17:29 PM »
The stores here never really clear out. I'm so glad of that. Not even $15 off the regular price of $35 for Dawn of the Dance dolls was enough to clear them off the shelves at Farmers. There are still plenty. And now they're having another 20% off toy sale.

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 25, 2012, 10:23:01 PM »
Pffff, Robecca is taunting me. I shoved both of them onto my wishlist to keep track, just in case I was able to grab either for whatever reason and she's showing up as the 19.99 even though she's not actually available.

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 25, 2012, 10:23:37 PM »
My Kmart has a toy section that looks like a tornado touched down in the middle of it. The shelves are half empty and they have a couple of dolls at best.
That's generally how this one looks too, which is why I was kind of shocked. I visited last week and they had a bunch of old skull shores, the accessories, and a handful of sweet 1600. Then I walk in today to this!

monstress_hi

« Reply #299 on: July 25, 2012, 10:27:04 PM »

They officially showed up for the first time this morning, and have been showing up sporadically ever since. I've been refreshing the page obsessively all day and when I saw $19.99 I was like BUY BUY BUY! It says my order may take an additional 1-2 days to process, and estimated arrival date is a week from today, but I'm optimistic. I have prime so I always get stuff really fast.

Look what else I found at Kmart today!! The MH section was STOCKED to the brim.

:biggrin: They also had the pony castle. Here's my haul for the day. The BB are from Walmart.

I love the photos of the shelves! They are so neat! The design lab is not available in Canada yet, but I will keep an eye out for them!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal