collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 74945 times)

picklepud

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2012, 03:03:20 AM »
Lots of new things out today here in the Uk from Argos.
Check it out UK peeps.

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2012, 03:21:22 AM »
Check it out UK peeps.

apparently including Venus and Robecca!!!!!!! i am jealous of anyone in the UK :)
Come visit my blog!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2012, 04:26:03 AM »
Haven't found Venus or Robecca at Argos in town or online... :huh:

But Scary Tales, Ghouls Rule etc :)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2012, 05:57:38 AM »
Check it out UK peeps.

SQUEE thanks for the heads up! I see the mystical CAM pack, the CAM Lab, GR and ST dolls....no Venus or Robecca though :(

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2012, 06:23:35 AM »
I just saw tons of 1600 Cupid in a regular store, wasn't she supposed to be an exclusive of some sort? :O
Have other people not from the US/UK seen something like that before? Exclusives popping up in a random store?
(here's hope for ST.. LOL)

Also, finally came across a GR Clawdeen in said store, but they're asking €37.99.. NO WAI!!!
Does anybody have a nude one/faulty one for sale? I don't care about clothes nor faceup, I just love her hair and want to repaint one. :>
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:06:14 AM by Fräulein_Kim »

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2012, 09:02:43 AM »
I've heard rumours that you can get spare parts for MH dolls...is this true? Do you get them straight from Mattel?
Spare parts can be ordered for the dolls, though I believe this service is currently only available to the US and Canada at this time. They offer loose black stands for $4.00 and forearms and hands for $3.00. I ordered a few hand set myself last year when Mattel gave Clawdeen's hands a new mold but I remember shipping being a bit steep. They are also shipped directly from the factory, so they unfortunately can't be added onto a regular order.

For some reason they've only ever listed hand sets for the first set of signature dolls (Frankie, Draculaura, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Cleo, Deuce, Ghoulia, and Holt) and their availability seems to go up and down at random on the site.
https://store.mattel.com/Results.aspx?Ntt=monster%20high&N=0&tc=Parts
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:05:23 AM by Mandy85 »

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2012, 09:39:53 AM »
No Venus or Robecca here yet.... But I did find the SS Five pack at Target :) I didn't think I would like this Clawdeen, but whoa! She's my favorite of the five! And the first doll I've ever had who spontaneously fell apart! Her forearm just fell off! It snapped back in with no problem, but my husband was all "You broke her already!" :)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2012, 10:11:10 AM »
My Little Dead Riding Hood arrived today. So cute, though I'm not terribly fond of the two short clips of hair in front. I just ordering some sparkly red leggings to go along with her skirt. Her red lips are sooo beautiful. Wish they have put even more red in her hair.

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2012, 10:37:34 AM »
I miss living next to a target.  all I have is a ghetto k-mart that maybe once every few months pulls through with something I'm looking for.
looking into a re-branding.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2012, 11:11:28 AM »
I've heard rumours that you can get spare parts for MH dolls...is this true? Do you get them straight from Mattel?
Spare parts can be ordered for the dolls, though I believe this service is currently only available to the US and Canada at this time. They offer loose black stands for $4.00 and forearms and hands for $3.00. I ordered a few hand set myself last year when Mattel gave Clawdeen's hands a new mold but I remember shipping being a bit steep. They are also shipped directly from the factory, so they unfortunately can't be added onto a regular order.

For some reason they've only ever listed hand sets for the first set of signature dolls (Frankie, Draculaura, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Cleo, Deuce, Ghoulia, and Holt) and their availability seems to go up and down at random on the site.
https://store.mattel.com/Results.aspx?Ntt=monster%20high&N=0&tc=Parts

Thanks for the info :) Shame they only ship to the US.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2012, 12:43:39 PM »
My Little Dead Riding Hood arrived today. So cute, though I'm not terribly fond of the two short clips of hair in front. I just ordering some sparkly red leggings to go along with her skirt. Her red lips are sooo beautiful. Wish they have put even more red in her hair.

AH, SO JELLY! *^*
I demand pics, tuney,... LOTS OF PICS! :heart:

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2012, 01:00:55 PM »

AH, SO JELLY! *^*

Ditto! I had one in my possession for a few days [purchased for an arena member overseas] and it almost killed me not to open it!!
We demand pictures!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2012, 01:06:21 PM »

AH, SO JELLY! *^*

Ditto! I had one in my possession for a few days [purchased for an arena member overseas] and it almost killed me not to open it!!
We demand pictures!

Oh rayedelsol, would you, by chance, be willing to pick up another one if you ever see her again? :<
I'm currently looking for help obtaining one, as my only other chance is ebay and their prices are CRAZY. (no targets in germany, nor any other store like argos that would make distribution deals with them >_<)
I could pay ASAP, have money set aside just for this girl.. LOL.

But afaik she's not even officially out until the 29th or so?
Where do all you guys get her. AAh, the jelly is killing me. xD

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2012, 01:09:05 PM »

AH, SO JELLY! *^*

We demand pictures!

Oh rayedelsol, would you, by chance, be willing to pick up another one if you ever see her again? :<
I'm currently looking for help obtaining one, as my only other chance is ebay and their prices are CRAZY. (no targets in germany, nor any other store like argos that would make distribution deals with them >_<)

5 Targets in my area currently have 6 dolls each in stock, but THEY CAN'T FIND THEM! I was so mad last night. I called one store and the girl confirmed that they had them in stock and told me just to let customer service know and they'd pull them for me. Yeah right! When I got there they couldn't find them in the stock room! I have Frankie and Lala on the way, just missing Clawdeen.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2012, 01:17:45 PM »

AH, SO JELLY! *^*

We demand pictures!

5 Targets in my area currently have 6 dolls each in stock, but THEY CAN'T FIND THEM! I was so mad last night. I called one store and the girl confirmed that they had them in stock and told me just to let customer service know and they'd pull them for me. Yeah right! When I got there they couldn't find them in the stock room! I have Frankie and Lala on the way, just missing Clawdeen.

Agh.. I'm sorry to hear that, hannaliten. :C
I was already scared of, but expecting target to mess it up, since I kind of watched in silence how a lot of people hunted for the werewolf-sisters a while ago.
Back when I found myself so lucky since I was not interested in Howleen at all.. but now  with ST Clawdeen as my new grail, I can understand their despair. °^°;

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal