collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Putting out feelers, anyone interested in a UK princess sparkle? Im moving.  (Read 347 times)

Offline Souffaloufagous

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
EDIT:  I have interest, so this board may or may not be relevant for much longer.

Very long story very short, I'm moving.
So I had to cut my pony collection in half, because the move is from a house to an appartment and I'll have substantially less room (my new bedroom has a desk and shelves built into the wall though, SO COOL. Pumped). Had to narrow my pony buying focus drastically too.  :(

I donated pretty much all of my G3s and some G1s to a friends daycare, hoping to inspire a new generation of pony collectors. :P
But with Princess Sparkle I hesitated.  She's in such nice condition, and just so... I wouldn't want to see little kids tear her apart, even if it was out of love.

So I was thinking of selling her, but wanted to see if anyone on here was interested before I dealt with ebay.  She is in fabulous condition, still lights up and everything, no frizz.  I'll take pics when there is better light.

If anyone's interested, PM me or I'll move her to the for sale board.  :)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 06:40:17 PM by Souffaloufagous »

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
Sent you a PM :)
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Souffaloufagous

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Replied!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal