collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]  (Read 30762 times)

TuxAndTails

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2012, 09:34:53 PM »
Ever since I was a kid, I've been obsessed with plastic animals. It did not matter where they came from, I loved them xD I'm a bit more selective now, but I still have tons of them and today I decided to take a handful from two of my larger collections and see how they looked with Liv, since my girls need some pets. Here are some results from my experimenting!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spoiler

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2012, 11:45:52 PM »
Aww! That's super duper cute 83 I personally love the bulldog the best!
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2012, 11:55:10 PM »
I saw the photos on dA earlier, and they're great! I also love that bulldog.

But now I am dying to get MW Daniela!!!

TuxAndTails

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2012, 12:50:48 AM »
Aww! That's super duper cute 83 I personally love the bulldog the best!
Thanks <3 Yeah, he's my favorite too. He's the perfect size for Liv, he doesn't look too big or small in comparison to them.

I saw the photos on dA earlier, and they're great! I also love that bulldog.

But now I am dying to get MW Daniela!!!
Thanks as well! ^^

She really is gorgeous, she's my favorite of my girls. It took me awhile to adjust to her, but I have so much fun with her now that I have! I need to find another wig for her, though >.< Her bangs are always parting weirdly, haha.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2012, 01:45:30 AM »
Oo those shots are amazing!! I love that turtle! XD

*Sigh* I didn't go to the target that had the Spa dolls, but I went to the other one I usually go to all the time, and they actually restocked new stuff. Saw the Novi stars, La Dee Das, Cutie Pops and I am not interested in any of those. >,> But I'm worried now that if they cleared out that one, it's possible they did it to the one that did have the Spa Dolls. What do stores usually do to toys that are on clearance that don't sell anymore??? I hope it isn't too late. >,<

I also saw these new Bratz, that came with....AN EXTRA WIG!!! So I'm guessing Bratz Dolls are now gonna carry liv-like wigs now? Dunno if that's good or bad.

Also blah, I ended up using some of my doll money too. DX<
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:50:19 AM by LuvlyMelody »
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2012, 01:54:33 AM »
I have no idea. Maybe call the other Target and see if they still have Liv stuff? I'd assume they leave it out until it sells, and maybe make it cheaper if needed? I have no idea though, as I've never worked at a store.

I'll most likely be listing my Blythe up for sale tomorrow, so that should give me some doll money. If she sells. XP

Bratz with wigs? Wut? I must know more.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 28, 2012, 02:14:09 AM »
next time i go to that target, I'll probably take shots of them or something and post it here. I'm sure the MH CAM owners would go psycho over them. lol XD

Tomorrow (or later today since it's past 12am. XP), I'm gonna go check for Spa Sophie and hopefully they have her. @,@;

*Sigh* I hate having to wait a little longer to be able to pay off MW Katie and Daniela, I should be making them my top priority! But OMG this is like a Once in a lifetime deal with the Spa dolls. @,@; I hate it when 2 once in a lifetime opportunities appear and one has to be taken longer than the other to finish. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #127 on: July 28, 2012, 02:19:52 AM »
I feel you about the once in a lifetime deals!!! I keep seeing them for Livs (even though that doesn't truly make them once in a lifetime, but I'm sure you understand). Its so depressing/frustrating to know that even if we're totally okay one week, if I dare to spend $10 on an amazing deal we'd probably be near homeless the next week and I'd get yelled at for spending the $10.

But if my Blythe does sell, no one is telling me how to spend that money. I'd already be loosing out on $400 of her purchase price, and if I sell my one and only Blythe I'm buying a Byul and some Liv stuff. I don't care if it means I can only eat Ramen if I do so. XP

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 28, 2012, 02:32:12 AM »
Hell yeah, I understand what you mean. Like one of those: "Get-it-now-or-you-know-it'll-be-too-late-when-you-change-your-mind-and-you'll-be-kicking-yourself-HARD-over-it" situations. >,<

Rice goes well with anything as a filler. XD I've grown up eating rice with almost all kinds of foods. Even Doritos, Funions and all sorts of other kinds of chips. XP But Rice with Soy sauce and scrambled eggs always did it for me, simple, satisfying and filling. XP
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #129 on: July 28, 2012, 02:45:39 AM »
Yep! And I kick myself every time I'm dumb enough to look at Amazon or something. I'm still dying over Hayden's House. $25 is such an amazing price!

I used to live off of rice and noodles (but that was a neglect issue, not a money issue). Unfortunately the kind of rice my boyfriend's mom buys doesn't sit as well with my stomach, and I can't put parmesan cheese on it. And I have to put a ridiculous amount of butter on it. XP But Ramen's alright, and cereal is okay too.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 28, 2012, 02:58:15 AM »
I'm hoping you can get that set, and hopefully the price drops down even more. Are you planning on buying it in-store or through the TRU site??

It also comes down to what type of rice it is. XP Thai Jasmine Rice is basically the rice we grew up on and I'm used to having it with most Asian foods, I've never tried parmesan cheese or butter on it. Maybe I could give it a try. XD We've also started getting Long Grain rice recently and I am not that big a fan of it. You'd think that just because they look kinda the same, they would be, but dear lord no. Jasmine rice is more moist and will always be the rice I'll always prefer. lol how did we get from talking about Liv Dolls to rice??

I am crossing my fingers that I actually do find Spa Sophie and Color Daniela and hopefully a spare brown wig tomorrow! >,< *Crosses her fingers*
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2012, 03:26:46 PM »
I want to buy it in store. The TRU here has like 4 or 5 of them, and then I'd be able to double check for any errors on Hayden.

I grew up with Minute White Rice, and I think his mom buys Uncle Ben's white rice? They're very very different.
Living on rice means more Liv dolls! xD

Best of luck! <3

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 28, 2012, 09:40:24 PM »
Gah so much emotion!!!! :sad: :cloud: :yikes: :dumbpc:  :enraged: I went to target this morning and when I went to find the Spa livs, ALL THE CLEARANCE TOY SHELVES WERE WIPED CLEAN!!!! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I just wanna drop the F bomb so badly right now but I don't wanna be too loud and let everyone in the house hear. >,<; There were so many of the Spa Liv dolls left too! Where could they have all gone?! *Stomps her feet* I really liked Sophie's dress too...TT,TT;

Well, best to be happy with what I got. *Sigh* I'm gonna paint settings for them to share with my Moxie Girlz.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2012, 09:56:02 PM »
Hi:)  Monster High collector in the thread :P  On my last shopping trip I bought a few LIVs because they were cheaper than dirt.  I was gonna just steal the wigs, maybe some clothes, and sell the rest (please don't hate me :lookround:) but now I'm torn.

I'm loving the face-ups, but the bodies....ugh!  I was wondering if someone had a picture of what is keeping the LIV heads on their bodies.  I can't pull off the head, and I don't want to break them.

Do the doll heads look alright on any other doll body?  Something cheap?

Maybe I'll just keep the heads, and sell the rest.  I don't know.  I obviously need some help:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2012, 10:00:21 PM »
What kind of bodies did they have?? Were there any articulations in the wrist, elbows, feet and waist?? If not, those are the terrible bodies that were released this year. >,<;

I was actually able to behead a few of them, but don't have a good camera. I'll try to take shots anyway and post it.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal