collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]  (Read 30760 times)

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
Re: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2012, 01:16:08 PM »
Yay Tux posted! :D I love your Liv photos hun. That white polka dotted top/dress in adorable! And thanks for the photos of them in Deuce's stock. My poor boy is gonna have to lend his clothes out soon. xD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TuxAndTails

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2012, 05:17:53 PM »
@TuxAndTails (Love your avatar, BTW) Same thing happened to me. I saw Taxel's pretty pictures and then this thread came up - couldn't resist :3 Your pictures look great! Love them in Duece's stock!
Haha, yeah, she's always tempting me with her pictures xD Thanks! Yeah, Deuce's stock fits them surprisingly well. Your pictures look great too c:

We got another person into Livs!! Yay Muahahaha. XP

Wow everyone's pictures look great. I really wish I had a good camera to take photos of these dolls. lol

Yep :D You guys are good, haha.

Yay Tux posted! :D I love your Liv photos hun. That white polka dotted top/dress in adorable! And thanks for the photos of them in Deuce's stock. My poor boy is gonna have to lend his clothes out soon. xD

Thanks again <3 Yeah, I love that shirt! I totally forgot I had it, but it looks great on Livs. Your welcome. Poor guy xD

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2012, 05:24:32 PM »
I am the evil Liv temptress! Look at my photos and become one of us! >D

New page, new evil tempting! Those these photos aren't very good. I'm still getting used to the orange undertones in Mary's skin. XP

TuxAndTails

« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2012, 05:43:03 PM »
I love that Alexis' skintone, it's so gorgeous <3

In dolly world, this photoshoot is like... a dream or a flash-forward or something because the character is not pregnant at the moment. In real world, I found my lost Barbie pregnant stomach and I wanted to try it out on a Liv xD This is also all one doll, I just gave her Sophie's wig halfway through because Hayden's hair sucks.

Spoiler

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2012, 08:06:12 PM »
Aw, those photos are adorable! And I love that yellow top. The Barbie stomach looks so much better than a balled up tissue.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2012, 08:29:01 PM »
ermahgerd Were on page 7 now!! *So happy* and ERMAHGERD Came home with Making Waves Hayden this time today!!! Her face was right this time and I didn't get one with a bad face. I actually spotted the one with the bad face and made sure I didn't grab that one.

Ooo I love those shots with Mary! XP How many different shades does Alexis come in?? Hope it isn't too different between Alexis dolls. >,<;

OMG Tux I love your shots Too! The funny part is, a few days ago, me and Taxel were talking about having and trying to make a pregnant stomach for our Liv Dolls too!! XD
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:30:39 PM by LuvlyMelody »
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

TuxAndTails

« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2012, 12:33:54 AM »
Aw, those photos are adorable! And I love that yellow top. The Barbie stomach looks so much better than a balled up tissue.
Thanks <3 Yes, I love that yellow shirt! It came with my It's My Nature Hayden, it's my favorite part of her original outfit. Haha, yeah, I was testing out balled up tissue the other day and the results weren't great.

ermahgerd Were on page 7 now!! *So happy* and ERMAHGERD Came home with Making Waves Hayden this time today!!! Her face was right this time and I didn't get one with a bad face. I actually spotted the one with the bad face and made sure I didn't grab that one.

Ooo I love those shots with Mary! XP How many different shades does Alexis come in?? Hope it isn't too different between Alexis dolls. >,<;

OMG Tux I love your shots Too! The funny part is, a few days ago, me and Taxel were talking about having and trying to make a pregnant stomach for our Liv Dolls too!! XD
Congrats on the Hayden! :biggrin: I love the makeup for the Making Waves girls, most of it is really toned down and it looks great. I now regret just getting Daniella and Sophie and not grabbing the rest of the girls in the set while they were at Wal-Mart.

Thank you! Haha, I think that's like... one of those things every doll owner attempts at some point, making their doll look pregnant. I'm so lucky to have the Barbie stomach, I actually found it used!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2012, 08:18:43 PM »
Question for you Liv experts! Is Making Waves Jake the only male Liv doll, and are his two fashion packs the only male Liv accessories? (I just read his hair is rooted - sad face! I need a wig for a boy, haha.)

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2012, 08:23:19 PM »
Yes, he's the only boy. I believe he only has the two fashion packs and the lifeguard accessory pack (comes with a male shirt).

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2012, 08:31:13 PM »
Jake is the only boy in the line and I think those 2 fashion packs for him were the only ones. The Date fashion pack and life guard one I think.

Today almost was a bad day, I searched for the sailor suit at 1 target that had it since forever, but they didn't have it anymore!! So I grabbed an extra wig. (Blue with blonde) then I went to another Target and OMG Everything Liv related was super dirt cheap. Spa dolls for about $5 something while the Liv for color were about $3 something!!!, so I gotta get some money to get them!! Not only that...They also had the sailor suit there instead!!! I never saw it there before. Grabbed it in a heartbeat. XD

Thank you! Haha, I think that's like... one of those things every doll owner attempts at some point, making their doll look pregnant. I'm so lucky to have the Barbie stomach, I actually found it used!

lol I think that is so true. XD I remember at some point in the beginning of my MH Collecting, I wanted to get another Lagoona doll and try to make her look pregnant and probably made her based off one of my OC Ideas. I even was tempted to sculpt a tummy onto her. XD (once i do  learn how.)
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2012, 08:36:07 PM »
Omg, $5 and $3 Livs?!?! Did you find my heaven?! Gosh that's amazing.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2012, 08:46:44 PM »
Heck yeah! XD I am so tempted to get magic spa Sophie, but that's too many Sophies for me to get more. >,< I love that dress and wig though!!
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2012, 08:47:47 PM »
I totally recommend the Spa dolls, especially for $5! They are incredibly fun.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2012, 08:55:21 PM »
You know what? I think I will. XP Gonna never have enough eyes or outfits. XD
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2012, 09:03:43 PM »
Woooo! And then you can tell me how the Sophie is, because she's the only one I don't have. D:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal