collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]  (Read 30821 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2012, 11:53:35 PM »
OMFG That dress is AMAZING!!! And it looks so perfect on Sophie. How many more unopened boxes of Barbies do you have left??

Iono why, but all of a sudden, I have this urge to wanna buy more Alexis dolls. One that is poseable as the rest (most likely gonna be MW Alexis) and Twist & Dance Alexis since I really like her wig and outfit. And the great thing is, I've found them both at a Ross so I am tempted to get them...*looks into her wallet*...but I only have enough money for one...Not to mention paying off for MW Katie & Daniela...shoot...*Sigh*
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2012, 12:10:55 AM »
Just wait until I get the detail shots fixed up and posted! They're gorgeous!
And unfortunately, those were my last two. D: I desperately wish my mom had made me save more in the box! And I keep having childhood flashbacks to getting Barbie stuff after I stopped playing with them and being really sad. I got an awesome doughnut shop playset, but took it back! Dx
I do have one more Barbie, but she's opened. She was like the prize of my Barbies as a kid so I don't know if I want to remove her dress yet (the parts tied together haven't even been cut yet).

Alexis is the best Liv! Buy lots of her! ^w^ And I want all of the T&D outfits/heads, but I've heard their bodies are epic crap.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2012, 12:27:44 AM »
Their body is worst than the dolls that are out right now. No waist articulation, can't move their legs and arms any direction but up and down, and the "dancing" makes them look like their having a seizure or something. lol

I'm looking at the list of Alexis dolls and the only ones I'm liking is SO, T&D, WF and MW, the other's are kinda blah to me. Original Alexis is on the fence. So many more dolls to add to my list.

*Sigh* Not having money and watching my list grow sucks...=_=;

Oh wow look at that, we're on page 5!!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2012, 01:05:44 AM »
That sounds kind of amusing. XD

WF Alexis is absolutely beautiful. I want her so badly. My full wishlist is:
- Winter Formal Daniela
- Winter Formal Alexis
- Dolls with Dogs Alexis
- Roller Skating set
- All clothing I can get my hands on
Though I also want Hayden and her house if I somehow get $25 extra bucks, because her dress is adorable and the set + doll is well worth that to me.

I feel you there! I actually have around $40, and will soon have $60 and maybe in a bit $80. But I can't spend much of it because we keep flip-flopping from almost homeless to fine to just poor. Its driving me nuts, because we're flip-flopping so drastically and so randomly. I've got a big wishlist for Brave stuff, on top of Liv things. Dx

YAY! We talk a lot! :D

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2012, 11:35:36 AM »
Eeep! I would hate to be in that kind of situation. I hope it doesn't get too bad. >,< :hug:

I saw the review on the house set with Hayden. Gorgeous dress but the house is even shorter than her!! It is a good deal, but the house is so small. XD Hmm it actually may be a good size for my Moxie Girlz.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2012, 12:27:12 PM »
Yesterday, I had Katie on the edge of my kitchen counter, just sitting there. I go to the fridge to grab me some food, and... BAM. I go over to where Katie was sitting, and find her on the floor... With one leg on, and the other across the floor.  :sad: I glued it back on, and let it dry overnight. The leg can go from side to side, but it can't move up and down :C I don't want to replace her, because 1) I don't know what line she's from 2) She was my first Liv doll, and I don't replace things. I get really attached to just about everything, and... yeah. :\ So I think I might just get her a new body, which will be easy considering Liv's are on clearance everywhere.

Does anyone know anything about getting these girls wet? I have a few ideas for some submerged shoots, but don't want to risk anyone.
They can go in water :)

I don't know if it does any damage to them in the long run, but I doubt it.

Here's my wishlist:

- Katie It's My Nature clothing and accessories (I got the doll itself at a thrift store.)
- Katie Mad Hatter
- Alexis Making Waves
- Tech Girl Accessory Pack
- Movie Night fashion pack
- Girls Night out fashion pack
- Original Sophie
- Sophie with Fizzy
- Winter Formal katie

Mine is really long, but I just love all of them <3 Sadly, I probably won't be able to get these for a while, because I'm saving up for Pullip Froggy. (< The PullipStyle exclusive)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:29:30 PM by JigglesTheCat »
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2012, 12:35:36 PM »
Oh no that's terrible what happened to Katie!! :hug: >,<; I think a rebody is best, but the new bodies aren't as articulate as the older ones.

I completely forgot about the water question, but so far, I haven't had any problem when I boil washed the wigs and de/re-headed Katie and Sophie so it should be fine to have them in water.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2012, 12:40:44 PM »
Oh no that's terrible what happened to Katie!! :hug: >,<; I think a rebody is best, but the new bodies aren't as articulate as the older ones.

My Target always has really old stuff, so I'll be able to find the older ones :)
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2012, 01:31:58 PM »
Thanks Luvly. <3 It wouldn't be this stressful if it didn't fluctuate so crazily! We'll literally be fine one day, and not be able to get food the next, and then a week later we'll be okay. That's by far the most stressful part.

Haha, I don't mind that its shorter for $25. For the normal $45 price, the set is a ripoff to me because of that. But for $25? Worth it for the doll alone! And house would make some fun photos, and would be a cute display.

If you show us a photo of her face, Jiggles, we could probably identify her so at least you know which one she is. :) Good luck getting her a new body! I once opened a MW Sophie and her leg tore off, and she was a very important doll to me despite being brand new, so I know how terrible that is. Luckily I was able to exchange her, but I want her swimsuit desperately. ):

And your wishlist isn't too bad! Remember I have 17 dolls. XD

Thanks for the input about the water guys! Unfortunately I realized I don't have any place I can take the water photos I wanted to. XP Oh well.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2012, 02:46:49 PM »
If you show us a photo of her face, Jiggles, we could probably identify her so at least you know which one she is. :) Good luck getting her a new body! I once opened a MW Sophie and her leg tore off, and she was a very important doll to me despite being brand new, so I know how terrible that is. Luckily I was able to exchange her, but I want her swimsuit desperately. ):

Thanks for the input about the water guys! Unfortunately I realized I don't have any place I can take the water photos I wanted to. XP Oh well.

Sorry that happened to you :C

Here's a picture of her face: (This photo makes her look possessed o_o)

And since I haven't taken any Liv photos in a while...
Spoiler

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2012, 03:13:30 PM »

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2012, 04:00:51 PM »

I'm pretty sure she is, because she resembles her the most. :)

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2012, 05:08:06 PM »
I went to my local Ollies discount store today and was surprised to see a bunch of LIV dolls. I'm not too knowledgeable about them but there were several sets of the girls with their dogs and a few without them. They had over a dozen dolls I'm sure. They also had a few Moxie Girls sets that came with like little heads? Not sure how to explain them lol.

Just thought I'd share my LIV spottings!

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2012, 05:12:41 PM »
They also had a few Moxie Girls sets that came with like little heads? Not sure how to explain them lol.

Just thought I'd share my LIV spottings!

Yeah, Moxie Girlz are much smaller than Moxie Teenz. (I think you were confusing the dolls?)

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2012, 05:17:16 PM »
LIV EXPERTS!!!!!! *glomp*

Question for you: an all-black Liv wig?? Does it exist?

Also, I'm looking for Liv wigs - if any of y'all have any for sale, pleeeeeease LMK!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal