collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]  (Read 30761 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2012, 12:22:42 AM »
@Karrie: Ooo if you could, that actually would be great! There are a few I'm looking for and hopefully they'll have what I'm looking for. X3

I need to find a way to get money quick to have these 2 Liv Dolls paid off fast. @,@; *Hates being broke*
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2012, 01:16:06 PM »
I absolutely despise Hayden's blonde/reddish/brown wig. Does she have the same wig in every release but Wonderland? MW and the Clover set both look super similar to me, as I have them both. The Clover one I got used, owned by a child. It took me like half an hour to get it combed out with conditioner, and I've been desperately trying to tame it. No matter how many times I put it under very hot water and it gets "tamed", it keeps going back to being huge and poofy and messy. Its driving me nuts. :/

Then yeah, I was right, Avery is the True Hope doll I want to get. I love her clothes. It sucks they don't fit Livs, but it sounds like they'd fit Pullips. Or at least I hope so.

New page, new spam! This time of Mary.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2012, 04:43:28 PM »
Eeee!!! *Comes home with Brite Katie* So excited!!! *opens doll*

....wtf is this?! *Tries to move arms*....*irritated face* wtf did they do...=_=; I am not amused....I like the outfit and all, but the shoes. She has high heel feet!! The shoes kinda fit. Well, she's serving my sole purpose for me so I'm not too disappointed, outfit, wig and eye transplant. Her super purple lips may be a problem.

I'm gonna try to rebody her later or something.

ETA: Aaaaand her purse just ripped.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 04:45:35 PM by LuvlyMelody »
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2012, 05:17:39 PM »
Then yeah, I was right, Avery is the True Hope doll I want to get. I love her clothes. It sucks they don't fit Livs, but it sounds like they'd fit Pullips. Or at least I hope so.

New page, new spam! This time of Mary.

Moxie Girlz clothing fits pullip really well, I heard. I don't have any myself, though.

Those photos are gorgeous! Mary is Alice in Wonderland Alexis, right?
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2012, 05:32:57 PM »
Oh man, that poor Katie sounds like such a ripoff. I'm sorry her purse ripped already. D: Good luck with the rebodying!

Mary is the Red Queen, yep. :)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2012, 05:56:40 PM »
Eeep! Very traumatizing! I ended up popping out Katie's eyes and switching one with Sophie. XD

*Pokemon Center Sound Effect*

Success!!!

ETA: She did seem like a ripoff...if I bought her as an actual doll, but I only bought her as fodder so $10 for an outfit, wig and eyes. Sounds fine to me. XD and the purse was kinda Meh, it only had a tiny rip, just a tiny bit, not that noticeable.

All I need now is a Camera. >=D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 06:01:28 PM by LuvlyMelody »
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2012, 06:15:19 PM »
I have nothing to contribute except "wahhhh I want fashion packs", so have some White Queen spam!

She's actually one of my favorite Livs, but photographing her is incredibly difficult due to her glittery face. It makes her look sweaty and gross. >.<

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2012, 06:21:17 PM »
I have nothing to contribute except "wahhhh I want fashion packs", so have some White Queen spam!

Spoiler

She's actually one of my favorite Livs, but photographing her is incredibly difficult due to her glittery face. It makes her look sweaty and gross. >.<

She is so preeettty! Maybe you could remove the glitter on her face using nail polish remover...?
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2012, 06:25:56 PM »
I'm pretty sure its in her plastic. It doesn't feel like there's anything on her face. Plus if I tried that I'd probably destroy her faceup. XP

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2012, 07:41:21 PM »
Omg your Daniela is gorgeous!! Now I really want to get my Daniela paid off already!! XP

Outfits I've seen in store so far are just that Sailor Suit as well as that outfit that Mary has on. *Sigh* Wish I could find more but so busy with school to try to go out to far areas just to go look. =_=;
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2012, 08:11:21 PM »
Isn't she? :D I absolutely adore her. <3

I want the Sailor Suit pretty badly. However at this point I just want any and everything that has shoes. I have soooo many shoeless girls (5 now, but it was 7 not long ago and one of the 5 doesn't match totally). I got the travel accessory pack the same day I got my Moxie, for the shoes. The jewelry is also gorgeous, and the suitcase is amazing. It opens and the handle can be pulled out to make it longer. :D Only problem is it comes with a dog coat, so now I *have* get one of the dog sets. xD Not sure if it fits them all though.

I'm gonna beg my boyfriend to take me to TRU next time we're out, and transfer a few extra bucks to the bank account. If they still have 98 cent accessory packs, I want to pick up the other two they had last time I was there.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2012, 09:03:22 PM »
A pair of shoe's I'd like is the Breakfast accessory kit *Goes to TRU.com to check the name* Noooo it's gone!!! TToTT

They were the perfect blue color to go with the dress I plan on making. Shoot I was all excited until I just saw that it's gone...actually a lot of the Liv stuff is gone now from the TRU site. =_=;

ETA: This one

My 2 cents: On a pair of shoes, the "slippers" that come with the slumber party set are not that great. they go on, then flop off. Mainly bought it for the little MP3 player it comes with. XD
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 09:06:59 PM by LuvlyMelody »
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2012, 10:13:22 PM »
I want the breakfast set so badly! Its super adorable, and the shoes are great.

Is there anywhere that accurately lists all Liv items? I know of Shop Liv Dolls, but its missing stuff.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2012, 10:46:14 PM »
I've actually tried to search, but that site was the only place I could find that was an accurate list which I guess, they just stopped updating after the spa dolls or something. @,@;

Blah the only accessory set that's still left at TRU site is the roller skate set. And I'm really not into them. =_=;

And as for shoes, since the ones with no feet articulation have high heel positioned feet, I think the new dolls won't fit the old dolls much, maybe with some force, but I'm not too exactly sure. I had a little trouble with the boots Brite Katie came with. Got scared when I felt like I was gonna pull her foot right off. >,<;
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2012, 11:43:06 PM »
That's very disappointing. D:

Augh, I need that set so badly! I wish they had it in stock at my TRU.

Oh man that's really disappointing. Ah well.

Does anyone know anything about getting these girls wet? I have a few ideas for some submerged shoots, but don't want to risk anyone.

Today my girls got two new outfits! :D I finally caved and opened my remaining two MIB Barbies, after looking up their incredibly pathetic completed eBay listing sale prices (hint: one didn't sell for 99 cents twice). The outfits aren't anything I couldn't live without, but I really adore them and they're quite fun. As always I apologize for the super yellow photos.

Spoiler
The first doll I opened was Millennium Princess Teresa. She's actually a pretty doll herself, but her dress is gorgeous!

I discovered her dress is two parts, which is super awesome! The underskirt is really neat and I can definitely see myself using it in a variety of photoshoots.

As a whole, the dress looks lovely on Livs! I know I won't use it a lot but I'm very happy that I have it. The background I cut from the box cardboard is also awesome!

The second doll was 1998 graduation Barbie. She's a very very strange looking Barbie, and taking some nice out of box photos of her was really rough.

Of course the cap is too small, but I think the outfit looks awesome. This one is even less versatile (especially since the banner thing has to be cut off) however I don't care. It got me some neat shots. :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal