collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Too Much Dr. Who? Yes?  (Read 684 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Too Much Dr. Who? Yes?
« on: July 19, 2012, 12:17:49 PM »
I had a dream last night all about Dr. Who and everyone in my dream was talking with a UK accent.  I woke up from it saying outloud, "wow I really need to stop watching so much Dr. Who on BBC." LOL I had recorded several shows the other day and was watching them all back to back. It totally messed up my brain.  I had something similar happen when I spent 24 hours trying to get through Tomb Raider and went to sleep dodging boulders all night long.  This is so odd ya know.  Anyone dream a movie or show or fight off things from a video game you played too long?  I mean the next day I was driving down the freeway in town and saw boulders rolling across the freeway.  That was not good at all to me...so now I only play games for a short time.  I just have this personality where when I get stuck I am determined to get out of something no matter how long it takes.  :shocked:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 12:19:25 PM by tulagirl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Storm.Runner

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Berkshire Exmoors
Re: Too Much Dr. Who? Yes?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 12:19:15 PM »
I absolutely love Doctor Who. But it is scary when you have a dream about the Weeping Angels and the lights go out...

XD

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 12:32:16 PM »
I absolutely love Doctor Who. But it is scary when you have a dream about the Weeping Angels and the lights go out...

XD

Uh yea I watched that this morning and I have no idea what that creepy show will do to me tonight. Man that was just creepy.

Offline nuttertasha

• Dabbles Pony
  • nutter is me all over
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 12:39:07 PM »
i love doctor who its great but the weeping angels scared the hell out of me but the last time i had a dream like that was when i watched all the fast and furious movies in one night that was it i was being shot at racing cars it was mental but fun and i cant even drive hehe
Formally butterfly gypsie rose

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 01:04:22 PM »
i love doctor who its great but the weeping angels scared the hell out of me but the last time i had a dream like that was when i watched all the fast and furious movies in one night that was it i was being shot at racing cars it was mental but fun and i cant even drive hehe

Yea, I have always disliked certain statues and I wonder if thats common enough to give them the idea with such a show.  There is this building by me that has the scariest looking statues on the top. No way would I ever live in that high rise. No way. LOL

Folly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 01:06:41 PM »
You know, it's funny, the weeping angels are... creepy, I guess, but they didn't really scare me XD and I'm easily frightened.

The Midnight episode, on the other hand?  Freaking terrifying oh my god.  And the Silence ruined my brain for like a week.

Terra.Dactyl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 01:12:36 PM »
There is never "too much" Doctor Who XD I'm with Folly, the Weeping Angels creeped me out but the Silence totally freaked me out!

Offline Storm.Runner

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Berkshire Exmoors
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 01:40:33 PM »

XD

Uh yea I watched that this morning and I have no idea what that creepy show will do to me tonight. Man that was just creepy.

Have fun sleeping D: I didn't sleep the whole night after I watched "Blink", but the Weeping Angels episodes with Matt Smith as The Docter I was ok with :) Blink was terrifying though - there are all those jokes about hiding behind the sofa while Doctor Who is on, but I really did hide behind our sofa xD

You know, it's funny, the weeping angels are... creepy, I guess, but they didn't really scare me XD and I'm easily frightened.

The Midnight episode, on the other hand?  Freaking terrifying oh my god.  And the Silence ruined my brain for like a week.

Midnight was so scary o.O I think it's the whole fact that you don't know and can't see what it was that makes it so creepy. I didn't sleep the night after that either xD

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2012, 03:11:15 PM »
Yea I saw Blink.  Very creepy. I have not seen Silence...wonder when that will come on? Have not seen Midnight either. Yikes guess I am headed for some scary episodes in the reruns eventually.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2012, 03:42:48 PM »
Well at least you enjoyed watching it right?

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 07:48:40 PM »
Well at least you enjoyed watching it right?

Well yea but when you are dreaming about it its kind of shocking LOL.  Makes you think your brain is on overload or something.  I never dream about TV..this is a first for me.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2012, 08:41:51 PM »
Well, at least those weeping angels didn't appear in your dreams and turn it into a nightmare >_<.

I've never had any Doctor Who dreams before, but only because I only got to watch it a few times before that stupid satellite provider dropped BBC Entertainment and put ITV Granada in it's place, claiming that no one watches BBC Entertainment according to AC Nielsen (AC Nielsen? Isn't their parent company Nielsen Media, who was recently caught faking their survey results? Also, according to The Register, no one in the right of mind watches ITV Granada). I didn't take it too nicely and when I finally had the chance to terminate my contract, I cited that move as one of the reasons. After failing to make them bring back the channel despite persistently calling the helpline and pleading them to bring the channel back for 6 months straight no less.

Blink was actually the last episode I caught, just right before said stupid provider decided to drop the channel. It terrified me lots and made my throat go dry and painful, hair stand on it's end, and nearly wet myself too.

I've switched to IPTV via Fiber Internet since, and am lobbying the provider to bring in BBC Entertainment so I can have Doctor Who again >_<
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:49:39 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline LadyStarCatcher

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 08:46:32 PM »
I always have crazy involved dreams. Life, games, movies, TV, and my own imagination. I'm used to it. Lol

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2012, 04:03:36 AM »
I adore Doctor Who! :D

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 10:27:51 AM »
Sounds like its on your subconcious ;) 

Ill get that way too. If something son the backburner of my mind, it will come up in part, in a dream

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal