collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony hair everywhere  (Read 893 times)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Re: Pony hair everywhere
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2012, 04:51:43 PM »
Here she is with my rehaired Rosedust:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm anxiously awaiting your winger pics!  I'm so glad we're friends:)
Absolutely stunning! I'm so jealous of your creativity for beautiful color combinations. I half want to rehair a Rosedust or Starry Wings with After Midnight. I just love the idea of a soft yellow color with the dark rich deep blue. I'm not sure it would look good with their symbols though, so I hesitate.
You mean this After Midnight?

The deep blue color is gorgeous against her bright yellow.
And for fun, here's my newer SW in Cherry Pie:

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Pony hair everywhere
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 08:05:55 PM »
Here she is with my rehaired Rosedust:

I'm anxiously awaiting your winger pics!  I'm so glad we're friends:)
Absolutely stunning! I'm so jealous of your creativity for beautiful color combinations. I half want to rehair a Rosedust or Starry Wings with After Midnight. I just love the idea of a soft yellow color with the dark rich deep blue. I'm not sure it would look good with their symbols though, so I hesitate.
You mean this After Midnight?

The deep blue color is gorgeous against her bright yellow.
And for fun, here's my newer SW in Cherry Pie:

OMG that is lovely! The addition of those wings just make her utterly amazing! Gorgeous.  Poo I don't want to copy what you've done already with yours. I'm going to come up with some awesome color combination though just wait. Haha, Lady FLutter makes me think of water melons, so I've been trying to think of a way to make her hair water melon like. Maybe a mix if some pink and key lime? Do you think that would be extreme?

I'm going to debate this Starry Wings hairing. I have two that need new hair and new wings. I was actually in shock I popped open one today in my Winger anguish rage and she was fullll of mold and grossness. I haven't had one that bad yet! It was nasty, but now she looks happier and clean. ^.^

That Cherry Pie is so lovely on her. ;3; I just know I want somthing dark maybe even a purple. I suppose I could even give one of them a different pair of wings since they need replacements. Hmmm, -rubs chin-

You know I looked at your rehairs a while back, but the one that really sticks out in my head is your Glow. It's just so subtle and almost soothing in that darker color. Who would have ever thought it would be so lovely. I might push through my pony angry and rehair Lady Flutter in starlight tonight. ^.^ Have you done a mix hair yet or one with some highlights of other colors? I'm so after this watermelon Lady FLutter idea. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal