collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New back-to-school pony merch :D  (Read 3603 times)

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
New back-to-school pony merch :D
« on: July 15, 2012, 01:18:46 PM »
Attention Canadians, I found all this neat pony swag at my local Superstore! The little satchel in front of the backpack comes with the backpack ^^ I love coming across new pony stuff unexpectedly :heart:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: New back-to-school pony merch :D
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 01:22:45 PM »
Got two of the backpacks for DD as I figure she will need a new one by Christmas.  Could not find a lunch box, so got a cat one.  If I can't find pony containers, I may just add stickers and seal them on regular containers.
:socks:   :frog:

Offline WinterSparkle

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • WinterSparkle Customs
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 01:23:38 PM »
those SHALL be mine :) Mind picking some up for me? I guess canadian postage to sweden is quite a lot though... how much did you pay for these?

Avatar by http://royalsforever.deviantart.com

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 01:30:38 PM »
Cute!  If I weren't done school now I would be all over that. Or maybe I should get a cute backpack anyways.

Walking into work with a backpack with pastel coloured ponies all over it isn't unprofessional, is it?  :cool:

keikokukien

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 01:33:24 PM »
Ohhh! I hope these make it to the US, too. Certainly an awesome find there! Did they have any pony pencils? That thermos is very very cute.

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 01:51:31 PM »
Aaaaa!  I don't even go to school (and my DS, brony-in-training though he may be, won't carry those into fourth grade), and I want 'em!

Does anypony know if the Superstore thingie in the ROC is what they call Maxi here (QC)?  'Cauz there's a big ol' one not too far that has all the groceries plus all the housewares and stuff... :plots pony search for next weekend:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 01:59:21 PM »
Holy crap I want 'em!!! How many sanwich containers do you think would fit in the lunchbag?? Would 2 of them fit along with the bottle??

OMG If I had a way to send money to Canada I would ask you to pick them up for me, but I think I'll keep these on the back burner for now, since I dun have the money and have other things I need to get. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Pinecone

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 02:03:37 PM »
Aaaaa!  I don't even go to school (and my DS, brony-in-training though he may be, won't carry those into fourth grade), and I want 'em!

Does anypony know if the Superstore thingie in the ROC is what they call Maxi here (QC)?  'Cauz there's a big ol' one not too far that has all the groceries plus all the housewares and stuff... :plots pony search for next weekend:
I don't know what an ROC is, but I have seen ponies in Quebec's Maxi stores.

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+233)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 02:04:48 PM »
Super cute! Thanks for sharing :) I love that lunch box!

I found a new backpack here in the states too, so glad their making more things.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 02:15:26 PM »
Cute!  If I weren't done school now I would be all over that. Or maybe I should get a cute backpack anyways.

Walking into work with a backpack with pastel coloured ponies all over it isn't unprofessional, is it?  :cool:

Nope! My laptop case has a Baby Fifi decal on it in one corner and my laptop is covered in Snoopy! Mind you I work in advertising and everyone is a bit kooky :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 02:57:51 PM »
Why are they still using that messed up Fluttershy vector? She's missing her wings and her right iris! That is so disturbing and I would pass over any merch that uses that vector of her, even though she is my favorite of the main six.

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 03:10:28 PM »
those SHALL be mine :) Mind picking some up for me? I guess canadian postage to sweden is quite a lot though... how much did you pay for these?

The backpack is $14.99 (+ tax $17.44), the lunch bag on the left is $9.99 (+ tax $11.49), the water bottle is $6.99 (+tax $8.04), and the reusable container is $3.99 (+ tax $4.59). To be honest, I shouldn't even have blown the money on this stuff for myself, so if I did pick some up for you, it would have to be after payday on the 27th unfortunately (and I did just alert my local Brony group about the merch, so we'll have to see what's left by the time i can get to it!)

You're right about shipping D: I picked up a playset for a fellow Canadian a week or two ago, and managed to fit the contents into a 4.25 x 4.25 x 4.25 inch box. Shipping came to a whopping $12.00 for regular parcel X__x for such a tiny box in the same country! I'm pretty sure it's the postal strike last year that caused the rate increase :\ I can package all of my stuff into a box and weigh it if you'd be interested, though :)

Why are they still using that messed up Fluttershy vector? She's missing her wings and her right iris! That is so disturbing and I would pass over any merch that uses that vector of her, even though she is my favorite of the main six.

LOL I noticed that right away xD just like the playhouse puzzle. it does look kinda bad, but I still couldn't resist it (it was the only piece with Rarity on it, too)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 03:15:41 PM by Whellu »

Offline TattooedMLP_Rat

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 03:26:16 PM »
That stuff is sooooo cute!!!!  I want the water bottle and lunch box!!!!!!!!

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 03:27:36 PM »
@ Pinecone:  Oops, sorry; my personal shorthand.  ROC = Rest of Canada. :biggrin:  Things are different here, from Staples (here its Bureau en Gros) to Mark's Work Wearhouse (here its L'equipeur).  I figured Superstore was prolly become Maxi.  And thank you; I'm glad to know there are ponies at Maxis!  You've widened my hunting ground horizons! :lol:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 03:47:24 PM »
I love this stuff... but...

my complaint is that most licensed stuff like this is really flimsy, just like thin vinyl.  my kids need TOUGH back packs.  :/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal