collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: US Blind Bags Wave 3 and Wave 4- Where have they been found?  (Read 33836 times)

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
Re: US Blind Bags Wave 3 and Wave 4- Where have they been found?
« Reply #165 on: August 02, 2012, 07:49:26 PM »
Thank you sooo much for making this list! I personally think it deserves a stickie, I keep looking for it!

No wave 3 or 4 here yet
~Foxtale~

Flugangst

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #166 on: August 02, 2012, 08:01:58 PM »
I found Wave 3 (USA Wave 2) at Walmart a couple days ago. Snatched them all up except Mane 6. All I need is Berryshine.

I am a little saddened that Wave 2 will not be in the USA...Has this been confirmed by Hasbro? Wave 2 has a lot of my favorite ponies... -le sigh-

I've tried to contact Hasbro and all they will say is that they are "not allowed" to tell me.
I believe others have contacted them and have gotten more definitive answers.

From everything I've heard, the grand summation is that it is about 99% confirmed that we will not have Wave 2 in the States, unless there is a miracle.

Aw, what a bummer. I guess I'll have to start putting some money aside and just start hunting on Ebay and the like.

Believe me, I've been watching eBay like a hawk. The chances of finding Wave 2 girls is getting smaller and smaller, because people don't want to break up their collections, on top of the fact that most stores in Europe don't sell them anymore, either.

Blossomforth is one of my favorites... I'd like to at least get my hands on her, hah hah. Have you had much luck on Ebay for Wave 2?

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 02, 2012, 08:22:01 PM »
*sigh* I've checked four different Wal-Marts and a Toys R Us with no luck. I actually don't wanna find them at TRU. They are super expensive there. And I have almost $200 in Wal-Mart gift cards so I definitely wanna find them there!
Sorry Dazzle that's probably my fault =x I bought the whole box at Mehlville, and pretty much all of them in Fenton though there are a few left. I have yet to find a full box though, both were like half gone when I found them >_<

The Wal-Marts I checked were Kirkwood, Eureka, Washington, and Union. You've probably never been to a majority of them. Especially  Union....it's backwoods

I have no clue where Mehlville is!

A lot of my Wal-Marts never even got wave 1....so my hopes for finding the new ones are low.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 02, 2012, 08:34:49 PM »
*sigh* I've checked four different Wal-Marts and a Toys R Us with no luck. I actually don't wanna find them at TRU. They are super expensive there. And I have almost $200 in Wal-Mart gift cards so I definitely wanna find them there!
Sorry Dazzle that's probably my fault =x I bought the whole box at Mehlville, and pretty much all of them in Fenton though there are a few left. I have yet to find a full box though, both were like half gone when I found them >_<

The Wal-Marts I checked were Kirkwood, Eureka, Washington, and Union. You've probably never been to a majority of them. Especially  Union....it's backwoods

I have no clue where Mehlville is!

A lot of my Wal-Marts never even got wave 1....so my hopes for finding the new ones are low.
Kirkwood has never had blind bags  :huh: The others are really far from me, though I know where they are. It seems like only the bigger Walmarts get them.

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #169 on: August 02, 2012, 09:57:47 PM »
Tch, I was hoping to buy a whole box on HTS but if they won't tell you which wave I guess I'm stuck with buying each one individually from Walmart. I don't want to pay $60+ for a box.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

biologistkid

« Reply #170 on: August 03, 2012, 12:38:35 PM »
Blossomforth is one of my favorites... I'd like to at least get my hands on her, hah hah. Have you had much luck on Ebay for Wave 2?

I've only seen Blossomforth once, and she wasn't there very long, and it was over a month ago by now. I can't find her anywhere anymore.

I have all of the Wave 2's except for the 4 in my signature. It seems whenever people post them, either the price is very high for the BIN or else the auction drives it up.

I would try checking sites like Taobao but I have now idea how to navigate the site. If I search "my little pony" I get no results, which makes me think I need to be searching in Chinese? But I don't trust google translate as far as I can throw it :S

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 03, 2012, 01:23:34 PM »

I've only seen Blossomforth once, and she wasn't there very long, and it was over a month ago by now. I can't find her anywhere anymore.

I have all of the Wave 2's except for the 4 in my signature. It seems whenever people post them, either the price is very high for the BIN or else the auction drives it up.

I would try checking sites like Taobao but I have now idea how to navigate the site. If I search "my little pony" I get no results, which makes me think I need to be searching in Chinese? But I don't trust google translate as far as I can throw it :S

Blossomforth, Rainbow Flash and Lulu Luck will be included in the TRU Pony Friends Forever Friendship Celebration Set!

Wave 2 seem to be getting more and more scarce even on ebay though and the prices getting more outrageous for the ones that are on there. I'm holding out hope wave 2 might be released just out of order in the US. I mean if they are releasing Wave 3 & 4 simultaneously right now maybe wave 2 & 5 can be released together later, right? *fingers crossed*

biologistkid

« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2012, 02:17:57 PM »
Blossomforth, Rainbow Flash and Lulu Luck will be included in the TRU Pony Friends Forever Friendship Celebration Set!

Wave 2 seem to be getting more and more scarce even on ebay though and the prices getting more outrageous for the ones that are on there. I'm holding out hope wave 2 might be released just out of order in the US. I mean if they are releasing Wave 3 & 4 simultaneously right now maybe wave 2 & 5 can be released together later, right? *fingers crossed*

that might work out, since one of my friends wants those two girls... just makes me nervous about how much that will cost. That and there is no TRU near me, so unless you can order than online... :S

Hasbro won't confirm it. I doubt, at this point, wave 2 will make it here. If all of the "leaks" for Blind Bags are legitimate, Hasbro already has a lot of other things set up for release besides those particular blind bags uAu

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2012, 05:37:39 PM »
I found wave 1 in TRU here in Toledo, OH. Meijer had wave 4 and wave 1...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 06:16:26 PM by elish2 »
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 03, 2012, 05:57:37 PM »
On Wednesday I found a mostly empty box of Wave 3s next to a half full box of wave 1s at the Wal-Mart near me. I grabbed what I needed (which included an opened Cherry Berry) and left the ones I didn't in the wave 1 box so I could take the wave 3 box. Now I just need two more and I need to find the wave 4s since I haven't gotten any of those yet.

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
« Reply #175 on: August 03, 2012, 06:07:38 PM »
Oh darn, I should have grabbed more Wave 2 whilst I had the chance... there were *loads* online here! I just sold all mine off to the super-secret-pony-people as super-secret-possibly-prizes for later this year. I had three Blossomforths at one point!

I can get wave 3 & 4 here in town still, they don't seem to be that popular on the Isle of Man. the downside is that they're £1.99 per bag, which is, what, $4? I can't always check codes either but if people want them I can try and get them.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 03, 2012, 07:01:40 PM »
Plymouth, MA Walmart has a full box of Wave 3, with one random Wave 1 pack sitting on top. Kingston, MA TRU has about 3/4 full box of Wave 1. And Target in Kingston, MA has a full box of Wave 1. No sign of Wave 4 in any stores around here yet. I bought mine online.

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #177 on: August 03, 2012, 08:56:47 PM »
Found a wave 4 box at my Walmart... they JUST had the purple one last week. That's weird.

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #178 on: August 04, 2012, 02:46:42 AM »
I don't know if this has been posted about, but Target finally has the blind bags. They currently only have wave 1, but it's a start! They came out with their July 29th restocking along with the royal wedding and crystal palace stuff (picked over so fast, let me tell you!). This is at the Target in Minnetonka, MN.

I haven't been to our local TRU (also Minnetonka) since like a week and a half ago, but they had the wedding stuff out sooner, and had what was left of the wave 1 blind bags hanging on the wall instead of taking up room in a box. So I think once those go they'll set out the wave 3's :)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 04, 2012, 11:33:52 AM »
I am tempted to ask the biggest Wal-Mart near me if they'd kindly check the back for the new blind bags. They have two full boxes of wave 1 and I am wondering if they are simply waiting for them to be sold before they stock the new ones. I'd buy the whole dang case if they'd check the back and find them for me. I want them NOW! Tired of waiting! LOL
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal