collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need Advice Please  (Read 665 times)

sweetsong100

• Trade Count: (0)
Need Advice Please
« on: July 12, 2012, 10:57:30 AM »
I don't know if this is in the right area to post, but I got the Twilight, Spike and Princess Celestia set, and just opened it. Celestia has dents around her head (not really big, but noticeable) and what looks to be like scratches on the side of her body. It almost looks like someone took the side of her body and rubbed it up against cement:(. I'm not too happy about this.
Has anyone had a problem with this certain Celestia? If I contact Hasbro, will they even do anything?

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advice Please
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 11:07:38 AM »
See if you can return it at the store first, and if they won't take it back, contact Hasbro.

They have been known to send replacements to people, but not always the correct set (or even generation).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 11:08:30 AM »
did you buy her form a store like tru or wallmart? if so you can go back and tellt ehm  and show them. and  get a replacement. i know for tru  i ad soemthing happenn when i bought skylanders. i t didnt work after 3 days and since  it was still int here 30 day thing i was able to return it  get a new copy and get a gift card   so try that.

sweetsong100

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 11:11:33 AM »
did you buy her form a store like tru or wallmart? if so you can go back and tellt ehm  and show them. and  get a replacement. i know for tru  i ad soemthing happenn when i bought skylanders. i t didnt work after 3 days and since  it was still int here 30 day thing i was able to return it  get a new copy and get a gift card   so try that.

Thanks. I did get it from TRU, so I'll try that first. Hopefully they'll take an opened box.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 11:15:16 AM »
yeah. they will XD  ust explain that  it came liek that int he box. take everything including your recepit.  your box everyhting lug it in and  put it ont he customer service desk.   and if htey wont help you.  i knwo how bad it soudns but   ust stnad there.  i know  the one  in fl wher ei'm from has a 30 days  thing.   then agian i kinda burst into crying..

good luck

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 03:16:20 PM »
BrightIdea summed it up perfectly - first the store and then HB direct...

I would emphasise the point others have made that so far Hasbro has not always been amazing at replacing like for like product so if you did get to the stage of having to send her back for a replacement just make sure you are happy with the fact they may send you something random rather than a Cadance!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal