collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: regarding a non paying buyer & listing limits  (Read 992 times)

Offline cyanide

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also known as " Epic rainbow crafts "
    • View Profile
regarding a non paying buyer & listing limits
« on: July 11, 2012, 06:51:27 PM »
Hi!

i have a non paying buyer on one of my auctions, it ended quite high at 1125$, hence i got a fee on around 100$ for that one  , wich im not eager to pay as i didnt get my money <.<. I read i can open a case and get a credit refund(?), how does this work? im quite new to selling on ebay.

Isnt there anyway to remove those 100$ from my ebay fees (on swedish tradera this is removed from fees straight away as you report a unpaid item). I would like the fee to be gone completly from my ebay bill.

anyone who would be kind to clear this up for me? im a bit confused  :(

{Merged topics as they deal with the same issue  :) Thanks~PonyLady}
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 05:45:08 PM by ponylady »
Plushie crafter - check out my stuff on deviantart :) : http://epicrainbowcrafts.deviantart.com/

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: i have a problem with a non paying buyer
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 07:33:42 PM »
It works pretty much the same on ebay as on Tradera (I sell on both). Here's the info from Ebay for NPBs.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/credits.html

Offline cyanide

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 07:54:52 PM »
Yes ive seen that page, but i dont really get how it works in full (will i have to call them to actually get a refund instead of just a "credit"?, and how does a credit work?) i would like for the fee to just get removed competly off my upcoming bill. (will it get removed once i get that "credit" or will i have to do something more to get it completly off my ebay fee bill?

i guess its a bit of a language barrier wich makes it slight hard for me  :blush:
Plushie crafter - check out my stuff on deviantart :) : http://epicrainbowcrafts.deviantart.com/

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 08:00:38 PM »
Yes ive seen that page, but i dont really get how it works in full (will i have to call them to actually get a refund instead of just a "credit"?, and how does a credit work?) i would like for the fee to just get removed competly off my upcoming bill. (will it get removed once i get that "credit" or will i have to do something more to get it completly off my ebay fee bill?

i guess its a bit of a language barrier wich makes it slight hard for me  :blush:

Med en credit menas att de drar av den avgiften på din räkning inom 7-10 dagar. Om du redan har betalat dina avgifter och du inte är skyldig Ebay nånting kan du antingen behålla det som en credit att använda för framtida avgifter (syns som en - på ditt ebay konto) eller kan du begära att få de pengarna tillbaka. Då måste du kontakta Ebay, troligtvis via telefon, men man kan kanske chatta/maila också.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 03:16:36 AM »
Have you opened an unpaid item case?

If not I suggest you do so, that is the only way you will be able to recoup those Final Value Fee's.

Just go into your account and go to the Resolution Center. Then select I haven't received my payment yet, and then click the Continue button.  It will walk you through the process.

The buyer then has up to 4 days to send a payment after the case is opened.  If he fails to do so you need to wait the 4 full days then you have to manually close it.  And you can do that by going back into the Resolution Center and find the case.   Then check No for "Have you received payment from the buyer?"  Click Close case.

The fee's that were charged to you should then be deducted from your bill once the case is closed.

Hope that helps and if you need anything else, just let me know??  I can try and help  :)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline cyanide

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 10:05:06 AM »
Ohh that clears it up for me. Thanks for your help both = :lovey:) yes i opened a case last night! i choose the automatic assistant, should i swap to manual or does it matter?

another question though, as my montlhy selling limit is nearly reached. will that reset aswell when i get the fee removed?

Post Merge: July 12, 2012, 11:35:32 AM

also the non paying buyer is bashing me now for opening a case, he says i could just cancel the transaction and get my fees back (not according to ebay?) is he just trying to fool me around here to not get in trouble himself?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:35:32 AM by cyanide »

Offline cyanide

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
regarding a non paying buyer & listing limits
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 02:55:00 PM »
Heres the issue, i sold an item and the buyer then decided he couldnt pay it . it ended quite high and took away more than half my monthly selling limits, I made a cancellation on the transaction and got my ebay fees back from that sale.

But the monthly limit doesnt seem to reset the final bid (wich i never recieved). Is there anything i can do to fix this or will i have to call ebay to solve this? the reason im asking is because i relisted the item and chances are it will break the limit if this doesnt get updated.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: regarding a non paying buyer & listing limits
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 05:41:47 PM »
Well... calling them probably wouldn't hurt!  :)

Post Merge: July 12, 2012, 05:44:30 PM

Don't let the non-paying bidder bully you!  Stick to Ebay's policies.  :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 05:44:30 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal