collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's the weirdest dream you ever had??  (Read 1095 times)

Offline FlitterRose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
What's the weirdest dream you ever had??
« on: July 10, 2012, 09:23:38 AM »
OK,sorry if there has been such post already. :) I just wanted to read about your dreams.Funny,scary or just weird,can you please tell me about them???It's not mandatory to be about ponies,it might be something else  :).

Here's my if you're not too lazy to read  :lol: LOL no just kidding :)

I was invited as a guest in a castle.There was a pregnant princess and her husband (who unknown why wasn't a prince) :blink: .
We talked a little bit and then we got an invitation from and old man to his house.So we went trough a forest.When we got by his house,he said:
,,Welcome to my tea party!''-but he gave us some coffee Nescafe 3 in 1.(The problem is after I drink a Nescafe 3 in 1,I can't sleep all night)
So,we drank the coffee and we decided to go back.Just then,the princess said she'll bear.She ran to a hospital near the forest (the hospital wasn't there earlier :blink: ) and after an hour she came back with a baby girl. It was very cute!And then two dwarf jumped from behind her.
,,They were the midwives!''- the princess said.
Then,the dwarfs put away their beards and hats.They weren't dwarfs!
(Only if you've watched ''Back in he barnyard'' you'll understand who I'm talking about) The dwarfs were the polecat Freddy and the rooster Peck from Back in the barnyard!So,they smiled me,winked me and ran back in the forest.

That's how it ends.What's your weird dream??? :lol:
Sup

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Re: What's the weirdest dream you ever had??
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 09:53:31 AM »
I once had an insanely nonsensical dream which I can only remember parts of.. I recall punching a teacher in the face, walking into a brick wall, having a nosebleed, being handed a tomato and running off down an alleyway. XD My lovely brain perhaps seems weirder three years ago than it is now.. :lmao:

When I was a child, I had a recurring nightmare that I'd been buried alive inside a coffin, and couldn't get out (the lid was nailed down). It was dark, and there were horrible screeching noises like machinery, and I could feel the weight of the earth over me. I used to wake up clammy and shaking.. luckily it stopped when I was around 9/10. :)

Really, I don't dream so much.. perhaps because I don't sleep, wow. :lol: I occasionally have flashbacks at night from when I was on the ward.. the negative parts of it, rather than the positives.
Fight like a girl..

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 10:44:51 AM »
I kept having these crazy apocalyptic dreams a few years ago. Everything was so vivid. The sky was neon orange & blood red and the clouds were charcoal black. Fireballs that looked kinda like comets would come down from the heavens and penetrate those dark clouds, creating massive explosions when they'd hit the ground. It was scary. We'd stand with our family & friends watching helplessly. All I could think is "so this is how I die." 

Not to be all morbid or anything. :blush: I'm glad those dreams (nightmares?) stopped.
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline gustystarr

• Big Brother Pony
  • An eccentric whose quite fine with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 11:04:06 AM »
 I had this really odd dream where I was walking though a school which I later learned was Quarry banks high school, with John Lennon he smiled at me and somehow hid me in his back pack. We walked around untill he got in detention. Then it changed to us in the Cavern club and it was the end of there gig and every one got a chance to run to one Beatle of there dreams. I started to run to Paul who like George and Ringo was mobbed by fans, then something stopped me. There all alone in a conner was no other than John, not a singal fan by him. I don't know why but I went to him and he was all shocked and like "I'm married why are you here." and I said "so" and he laughed and said"now thats my kind of gal!" and he sighned my journal and gave me a peck on the cheek. Total me dream but it was so odd. John over Paul?

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 12:09:53 PM »
Im not sure I can answar that, my dreams have all been surreal and 'wierd' ever since I was a kid..and it would be kind of hard to explain some of them since alot of it comes from my own fantasy kind of world..though I will get a few 'normal' ones where it will 'just' be something thats on my subconcious mind, like being subconciously worried about something or wanting to finish something and it will appear in your dreams.  But theres always a surreal twist ^^

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 12:17:31 PM »
I have at least one or two dreams every night XD it's great, my dreams are always adventurey. But when I was little I had a TWO PARTER nighmare about a really tall Furby which shot green lazers from it's eyes O_O I'm still terrified of Furbies to this day...

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 12:50:19 PM »
*copies and pastes old FB status about weirdest dream in recent memory*

Normal people have normal dreams. Me? Zombie Betelgeuse. And then, while all the other random people in my dream are running, fighting, dying, being attacked, being eaten, and being turned into zombies by all the other zombies, I'm being haunted and annoyed by the Zombie with the Mostest! Seriously? Was he attacking? Nope. He was making stupid jokes and lame taunts and driving me nuts. I wasn't trying to escape because I was scared. No it was because the stupid thing wouldn't die and he was making me crazy! It didn't matter how many times I knocked his head off with a baseball bat, it just kept growing back!*sigh* And people wonder why I hate sleep.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

NumiTuziNeru

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 01:39:24 PM »
I once dreamed I was Martin Freeman.

And then I turned into a soup tureen.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 07:27:32 AM »
I dreamt I was in the 50s this morning >_< everything was sepia-tinted and I was going to cycle to the train station to get to work XD
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 08:30:21 AM »
This morning I had a dream that my mom and me and sisters were watching a harvest moon rise out the front window of a house that wasn't quite like my mom's but close. My mom went to trip the breakers for some lights outside so we could see the moon better. Suddenly a storm rolled in front of the moon and it kept flashing like lightning and it grew a face and started spitting balls of gas all over the earth and blowing things up. Then on top of that these robot raptors started appearing like holograms all over the earth and rampaging. We didn't get to take cover in my dream because it was rediculous enough that I woke up. It was very graphic and may have made a good action movie. No I wasn't on drugs. I think the raptors came from watching Ice Age last night where the mammoth and saber tooth tiger were fighting raptors.

Offline rearing_palomino164

• MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 09:09:06 AM »
I can't think of the weirdest dream, but last night I had a dream I crashed my car and people told me not to go anywhere or leave the house. Dreams like that make me wonder if I should do what the dream says.

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 05:58:14 PM »
It's always weird when I visit somewhere new and I realize I dreamed about that exact same place a long time ago.

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2012, 07:17:00 PM »
I used to have this dream that Hulk Hogan, my childhood friend, and I are all riding on the backs of crows, naked... *shrug*

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2012, 07:38:17 PM »
Gee, most of my dreams are weird to some degree. But I remember one where I saw either the moon or a large meteor was approaching my house. I ran in and told everyone that I hope they were right with God, 'cause everything was about to be over. XD

This dream was many years ago.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

January Joy

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2012, 09:53:59 PM »
I once had a dream where I was floating/flying over the back yard of my old house where I used to live, and there were dead, mutilated birds all over the lawn. :( Everything was in black and white, too, except for the blood. It was so weird and creepy at the same time, and I felt really disturbed for a while after I woke up.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal