collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wanted: Box Art:)  (Read 410 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Wanted: Box Art:)
« on: July 09, 2012, 04:53:29 PM »
I'm updating this thread because I've found new box art I want!

Of course I'm always looking for the Monster High non-exclusive Draculaura Powder Room Box Art and Ghoulia Scooter Box Art.  This is the basic playsets that DO NOT include the dolls.  I would like the boxes and the paper dolls inside the boxes, as well.

I'd also like these:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://www.target.com/p/disney-princess-pajamas-toddler-ariel/-/A-14047647

I saw them at Target.  There are at least 6 of them.  Ariel, Belle, Snow, Cindy, Tiana, Aurora.  I DO NOT want the items, just the mega cute paper dolls the fashions come on.  I'm not spending $10 on a paper doll :lol:

If any of you could help me out, I'll surely pay you for your trouble, and for the items too:)  Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 04:08:30 PM by grzankitter »
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MH: I need some opinions:)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 06:42:16 PM »
I'm sure there is someone out there who'd be willing to donate their box to you, but yeah, finding them is the tricky part. If you had, say, a niece or a neighbor child in your life who likes Monster High, you could potentially buy the doll-less sets for them as gifts and keep the box art for yourself? I'd expect most children just throw that stuff away.

Out of curiosity, how do you display your box art? I've got mine all broken down into flat pieces because I just don't have space to keep the boxes whole, but now I'm not sure what I want to do with it. I know I want it to keep it though, cause yeah, it's lovely. XD I was considering maybe some kind of scrapbook for the bio type pieces, maybe some shelf-lining (but then I bought open shelves, ha!)...

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 02:49:28 PM »
Most of it is in a heap at the moment:(  I keep the Signature boxes and any other boxes that are unique, but ones that have the standard cut and paste art on the front and back I cut those to bits.  I think I'll probably organize them in some sort of scrapbook way.  I plan to put the boxes that aren't cut up, in a closet.  Fun and inventive, I know :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 03:20:03 PM »
I wish I had known you wanted boxes a day sooner.  I threw away my Cupid's box because I thought no one would want it!

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 07:15:57 PM »
Sorry for the mix-up.  It's just Lala's Powder Room and Ghoulia's Scooter box art I'm after.  The non-exclusive, general release boxes.  Thanks any way wystearya, for hearing my plea!  And thankies for the offer:)

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 08:29:10 PM »
I'd probably put up a WTB for the art/paper dolls from the non-exclusive sets. It's usually a little harder to find the exclusive dolls separately at a decent price. But there should be several people who end up buying the non-exclusive version who may be willing to part with the cardboard bits.

If I wasn't intent on getting those exclusive dolls myself, I'd offer up my own (future) boxes. I'm a member of a MH community; I can definitely post a thread for you there if you like.

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 11:02:30 AM »
ANY help would be appreciated, greatly.  I find that the Arena is really the only community I need, so I'm not a member of any others.  I'll start a WTB, now that I know that's the best course of action.  Thanks alot, guys!

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted: Box Art:)
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 04:10:46 PM »
Updated thread, and bumping for new stuff I want.  Help a (crazy) girl out!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal