collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sea Wees/Honey Hill Bunch  (Read 2073 times)

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
Re: Sea Wees/Honey Hill Bunch
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 07:51:13 PM »
Maybe I should say that I can never find any that I'm willing to pay what they're asking...I just don't want to pay $30 for a Shimmer with tangled hair and smudged paint, lol.  I'll have to start checking the MP more for things other than ponies.

You did a GREAT job with the hair on the loose girls, they look perfect!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 08:07:13 PM »
Oh, I don't blame you!  But keep an eye on them and you can snag a deal.  I just saw a realy nice Skylite sell for only $15, and her hair was still in the original topknot.  No accessories, though.  But I actually see the skirts and shawls listed regularly by themselves too, and they can be quite reasonable now (though 10 yrs ago they were really HTF and expensive).  I got the 6 decarded adults (2 Sunstreaks) for only $50 on Ebay; I was surprised the auction sold so low. 
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline daydreamwinn

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2012, 07:07:20 AM »
If you're worried about them getting water logged in the washer, you can probably clean them with upholstry cleaner in a kitchen sink.  Just test a small area first to make sure there's no bad reaction.  Leave it sit according to instructions, then scrub.  This way, you can keep their heads out of the water.  My mom has used this method on numerous dolls with soft, non vinyl bodies with excellent results.

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2012, 09:24:07 AM »
i had a couple of sea wees...i might still...my dad never gets rid of anything - lol

and I had the butterfly shimmer...but I sold her :< they are all so adorable!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal