collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 89789 times)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #1410 on: July 19, 2012, 02:02:28 PM »
I love Howleen with her hair that colour! I hope she's released with light pink hair, not neon pink...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: July 19, 2012, 02:02:43 PM »
Thanks so much, Rhini!  I completely forgot her skin color is actually human toned:)  She is a match to Cleo's skintone.  I've seen Cleo's head re-bodied on a Howleen and vice-versa.  She looks great with pink hair.  The repainted eyes help too, though. 

I forgot to say this earlier, I don't know about another swim/beach/bathing suit line.  Of course I'll get them all, but I may not keep them in stock.  Or maybe I'll pick my favorites from the 3 lines (GB, SS, whatever the new swim line will be titled) and put the rest in fashion packs.  We'll see, I guess.....

I know the Werewolf Sisters exclusive was a terrible mess, but the GB and SS exclusives seem to be easily found, so I'm not worried........yet :hmm:

Going to look at the rest of her customs, now:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: July 19, 2012, 02:03:19 PM »
OH MY!!!! SO PRETTY! WANT!! OoO
Does anybody have a cheap Howleen they want to get rid off (YEAH.. RIGHT..) so that I can turn her into something like this? Haha.. :heart:
Why do you think I got two! xP Although now that she's coming out with pink hair anyways, may wait to see what that one looks like before taking Howleen 2 under the knife.

Haha, you're so lucky you got two!! :D
I think the Dance-Version won't have such long pretty hair, tho.. so she'll better NOT BE a darn exclusive, so that I can buy multiples to make one look like that. haha. :>

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1413 on: July 19, 2012, 02:22:07 PM »
Got an explanation from Mattel as to why they denied my request to sell prints of my photos: "Mattel does not generally permit commercial exploitation of its intellectual property, which may conflict with the current or future exploitation of such intellectual property by Mattel or its third party partners."

That's fine. I am left wondering, though, why they bother to give people a form they can fill out when they're just going to say no? Why not just say no straight out on their website, instead of giving people false hope?

Ah well ... I suppose I can still sell the odd print "under the table". This just means I can't set up a shop on etsy or something where Mattel would be able to see it and shut it down.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1414 on: July 19, 2012, 02:22:20 PM »
OK WOW thats alot of stuff to look forward too next year lol.

Just sorted my want list and that makes this years collection llist alot shorter so taht eases my mind a bit lol.

What does everyone think the Core Fashions are?
Fashion and accessories from the original wave 1 dolls?

also whats up with the new exclusive beach/swim line?
Don't we have enough now of that type of dolls lol

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: July 19, 2012, 02:29:07 PM »
At first I was like, not ANOTHER stupid bathing suit set! Then I got thinking that Gil may be included since he was scarcer than Howleen when it came to availability (He so should have been included in that special SS 5 pack!)

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: July 19, 2012, 02:35:20 PM »
These girls should all be prunes and burnt to a crisp judging by how much they're at the beach XD I'm not terribly excited about more bathing suits either, like come on mattel again?? You really cant think of ANYTHING else?

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: July 19, 2012, 02:45:28 PM »
I highly doubt gil will be in the line- mattel UK said they have no plans to release him in the next year :huh: :( xx

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: July 19, 2012, 02:50:12 PM »
Yes.. I don't care about bathing suit dolls AT ALL.. I have NONE of GB or SS. And I don't intend to get any. Ever.
It's just so meh.. I mean, come on, it's a bathing suit....... it's such a little piece of clothing. So hard to do anything fun with it. I want big poofy dresses!! xD

..so yeah, I really do not get why there has to be a THIRD line. :<

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: July 19, 2012, 02:50:19 PM »
I highly doubt gil will be in the line- mattel UK said they have no plans to release him in the next year :huh: :( xx
I never take anything any CS reps say seriously, it also was from Mattel UK, so the rep might have meant no plans for Gil in the UK in the next year.

Also, those case assortments, Icy want -grabby hands-

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: July 19, 2012, 03:01:57 PM »
I want big poofy dresses!! xD

This This THIS! Bring me Pooofy dresses! <3
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1421 on: July 19, 2012, 03:17:34 PM »
She looks super cute with pink hair!

I'm getting worried I will never find the Scary Tales dolls :-/  I only want Draculaura from that line, but I'm just really hating on the Target exclusives because they say not sold online and I have never once seen the Clawdeen/Howleen set in stores despite there being about 4 Targets within a 20 minute drive of me!

I thought the same thing, none of the Targets within a 50-mile radius of me carried the sisters pack, but all of them have the Scary Tales as being listed in their stores right now (They are actually all in the back room) I hope things are getting better for this. Good luck!

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1422 on: July 19, 2012, 03:17:41 PM »
so three of my targets have ST in stock, but no one can find the DCPI in the computer and wont do much more then tell me the item is sold out... fml.

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1423 on: July 19, 2012, 03:19:36 PM »
Now that I reread the description of the swim line again, I'm getting slightly bummed.
I kind of thought we'd get real swimming dolls! You know, like dolls that actually swim (on their own)?

That would be so cool.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1424 on: July 19, 2012, 03:20:04 PM »
Yes.. I don't care about bathing suit dolls AT ALL.. I have NONE of GB or SS. And I don't intend to get any. Ever.
It's just so meh.. I mean, come on, it's a bathing suit....... it's such a little piece of clothing. So hard to do anything fun with it. I want big poofy dresses!! xD
Ah! That's because you don't live in a city surrounded by gorgeous beaches. Just you wait ... I have big plans for my dolls and their bathing suits. I'll give you a hint: beach volleyball.

Now that I reread the description of the swim line again, I'm getting slightly bummed.
I kind of thought we'd get real swimming dolls! You know, like dolls that actually swim (on their own)?

That would be so cool.
I personally wouldn't be interested in that sort of thing myself; however, that is also what I first thought when I read that.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal