collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 90133 times)

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #420 on: July 09, 2012, 09:03:15 PM »
I hope this is the case too....it did cross my mind....since the rep is just telling me what she was told.....I'll still be on the lookout come the day of the sale of other SDCC Mattel stuff.

I'm not too sure about this until I see it though :/ I know several times I've been told that exclusives only will be sold at this ONE place at this ONE time, but only all they want is to imprint how 'exclusive' this doll will be and you simply have to buy that ticket to get a hold of it ;) So I'll wait patiently and see ^__^
Quote from: bewilderness link=topic=301488.msg286049#msg286049 date=134187654uote
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:35:03 PM by dinobuzz »

Estelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #421 on: July 09, 2012, 09:09:09 PM »
Estelle where in CA are you? haha I'm willing to drive :P (j/k, but I am excited they're in the state)

I'm in North Cal.  ^.^
I was really surprised to see them really. I went trying to search for a Sig Lala, but found those three instead. Not like I'm complaining though, haha - disappointed that they didn't have Lala .. but other than that I'm very happy.

Novavelle

« Reply #422 on: July 09, 2012, 09:14:43 PM »
haha I've got sig lala's coming out of my ears here in cen cal.... I'll trade ya :P

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #423 on: July 09, 2012, 09:20:04 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Estelle - can I be correct in assuming that these are stands they came with?

Also, does anyone have an extra stand the color of School's Out Frankie's that they don't want/are willing to sell?

Estelle

« Reply #424 on: July 09, 2012, 09:29:43 PM »

Estelle - can I be correct in assuming that these are stands they came with?

Also, does anyone have an extra stand the color of School's Out Frankie's that they don't want/are willing to sell?

Yes you can, They all come with a basic black stand.

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #425 on: July 09, 2012, 09:30:54 PM »
Are Robecca and Venus Target Exclusives or am I getting confused?
Come visit my blog!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 09, 2012, 09:32:04 PM »
Are Robecca and Venus Target Exclusives or am I getting confused?

No, they're not.

Estelle

« Reply #427 on: July 09, 2012, 10:02:20 PM »
haha I've got sig lala's coming out of my ears here in cen cal.... I'll trade ya :P

I'll have to think about that. :lol:
Do you have Toralei's too?   

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 09, 2012, 10:02:43 PM »
Can someone point me in the direction of where to get the furry wigs for CAMs? Also how do you attached the wigs? Is there a special glue? I just got some and would like to put them together properly. Thanks.

Dibbles

« Reply #429 on: July 09, 2012, 10:07:39 PM »
Dear Venus and Robecca,
Let me find you.

Love,
Dibbles

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 09, 2012, 10:46:22 PM »
I must live in the wrong part of California, then lol.  I've seen diddly squat recently.  The only thing I've seen is ONE signature Clawdeen, and my kmart had the roller maze girls.  The rest were just the normal barren wastelands known as monster high shelving.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #431 on: July 09, 2012, 10:50:15 PM »
Estelle where in CA are you? haha I'm willing to drive :P (j/k, but I am excited they're in the state)

I'm in North Cal.  ^.^
I was really surprised to see them really. I went trying to search for a Sig Lala, but found those three instead. Not like I'm complaining though, haha - disappointed that they didn't have Lala .. but other than that I'm very happy.

Im in NorCal too and we are flooded with 1600, GAH! **wonders how hard it would be to convince bf to go to other cities**

Can someone point me in the direction of where to get the furry wigs for CAMs? Also how do you attached the wigs? Is there a special glue? I just got some and would like to put them together properly. Thanks.

I got my fur wig on ebay...size 5/6. with pullips (and MH) I get velcro (the stick on stuff) and put the velcro side (NOT the soft side...the grippy side - lol) on the head...most fur wigs will latch on to the velcro. or you can stick the soft side in the wig. this is good for swapping wigs without glue issues. but if you aren't going to be changing wigs, i usually use super glue or a touch of hotglue (which, in a pinch will peel off of the plastic with no issues, so its not totally permanent)

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 10, 2012, 03:21:32 AM »
Hey, guys, Sweet 1600 Clawd is up for sale on Amazon for $22.99 right now!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 10, 2012, 03:58:22 AM »
AH, it's great that Plastic Curves now makes upper arms/legs as well.. even tho I am unsure about the ball-jointed legs.. HOW TO ASSEMBLE?? (oh well, but at least they offer a service where they do it for you, right?) :O
I just wish they'd finish the skeleton limbs they were talking about on their tumblr.. I want to order everything I need in one go so that I can finally finish my CAMs. :heart: :D

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 10, 2012, 05:07:24 AM »
Big brag for me but I finally got Abbey on Sunday.  She was on the 1600 end cap.  There were about 5 Abbey's but now there are four.  It's the rerelease version where her boots are showing but at this point I have no complaints.  I kind of made a mistake when cutting things off to detach her from the box.  I thought the ribbons on the front of her dress were attachments to her and the box so I cut them and found out they were part of her dress.  :blush:  Ooops.  Not a big deal for me.  I just cut off the remains of the ribbons and left it at that.  She still looks awesome.  I never thought I would see an Abbey in stores, besides Skull Shores.  I was looking for the Abbey that's closest to the signature version and I finally found her.  Also, some of you may know I was trying to get an Abbey sneakily since I was told I couldn't get anymore Monster High dolls besides the one signature Draculaura I got.  I debated but decided to get it, because this was pretty much my only chance.  Well, my Mom seemed interested in Abbey and didn't say anything negative about my getting another Monster High doll.  So, that made my day better. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal